WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I need to get back to it

I'm worried I'm getting lazy.

Trained my ass off for the past four years. Got all the results I'd ever hoped for.

But, I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm not even in my early twenties anymore. There are time demands and shifting priorities. To be honest, I'm fit enough and strong enough, and my build has absolutely zero impact on my relationships with women.
    The only reason to do this is for me. For pride, and to test my boundaries. That's it, and it's enough.

This year has been crazy with work (100+ hour weeks for good portions of it), and I sliced up the tendons in one hand in an accident (recovered to about 80%, the rest will take time).
    I've also gotten soft, and spent a lot of time in restaurants or just out drinking. Haven't trained properly since February.

Tried to go to the gym the other day but my injured hand can't hold a dumbbell.

I just need to stop being a little bitch about it all, and do what I can when I can. For now, about all I can do is train legs and do push ups. So, I should at least be doing that. I haven't been, and I'm sorry to myself for my laziness.

I'll start posting here again, to hopefully keep myself accountable.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

dajene77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel exactly the same...I just dont know where to start I need to get back to it and need to get better at it..I need a GOOD KICK a GREAT MOTIVATION...

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Satisfaction is the destruction of all fitness. If you've accomplished all your goals, you need another goal.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100) Rosa666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Satisfaction is the destruction of all fitness. If you've accomplished all your goals, you need another goal.
    Humans. Always looking for more