Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Has anyone tried Landmine Lateral Raises?

i just stumbled across these two exercises on YouTube, they both look very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHubGg6lnbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHubGg6lnbI

are these exercises efficient enough for hypertrophy on their own? im asking as i cant overhead press, or do any heavy pressing due to a tricep injury. i recently had ultrasound which came back positive, yet i still cant do 10 press ups without my left tricep giving in..(ive rehabbed it for years to no joy, so im still looking for worthy substitutes.

any feedbac would be much appreciated.
    Thank You.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why not just do lateral raises with Dumbbells
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Why not just do lateral raises with Dumbbells
    i am planning on adding them in again. i thought the eccentric landmine version might add more strength and size. since i cant shoulder press, ive been searching for various iso's that i can use to 'shock' my shoulders. hitting them from different angles etc. i want to pursue bodybuilding, not competing, but id still like to have a symmetrical physique without any lagging body parts.

Thoughts?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You shared the same video twice above.

They look like they'd be decent, but from the looks of it, I think they'd be better for anterior delts than lateral delts. Realistically though, you could do the same thing with dumbbells. It is using the same concept as say cheat curls. You overload the concentric and use bad form to get to the top and then focus on the eccentric portion.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    You shared the same video twice above.

They look like they'd be decent, but from the looks of it, I think they'd be better for anterior delts than lateral delts. Realistically though, you could do the same thing with dumbbells. It is using the same concept as say cheat curls. You overload the concentric and use bad form to get to the top and then focus on the eccentric portion.
    Apologies. meant to post this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Y5C_cz_jU

Thanks for the reply. Chazzy, ive havent recently posted too much on the forum but i am an occasional lurker.. but i agree with most of your psts, and you have helped me in the past. if you Could PM me with some ideas instead of me dragging the thread on id be very grateful.7

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: also found "Lateral Slides" - also looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-aPtod4Ok

MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrBrutalsWorth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks akward as fuk cuz , cable side raises using the rope attachment is GOAT