alanm1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just wondering if I'm going about this right

Hello all!

I hope you're all well. When it comes to the gym I'm a beginner for sure. I have a swimmers body and want to get to a body type kind of like Thor. I know I know everyone's body is different but that is the size I'd like to be, or in that range.

What I'm having trouble with is that I don't have a whole heck of a lot of time to work out. What I've been doing is working out 6 days a week for about 30-40 minutes and want to know if what I'm doing is affective opposed to something else. My workout go's like so:

Monday: Chest- dumbbell press 60 pound each hand for 6 reps sets of 3, from there I do pec fly for 160 10 reps set of 3 again, after that incline press with dumbells again 40 pounds 10 reps set of 3 and maybe a fourth chest workout depending on how tired I am. From there I'm done

Tuesday: Biceps- Same Idea as chest

Wednesday: Triceps

Thursday- Shoulders

Friday-legs

Saturday-back

Sunday- he rests!

From there I do it all over again rinse and repeat. My main question is for the body type I want will this work or should I be going to the gym 3-4 time a week and be doing a different type of exercise... like a whole body exercise type of thing. My diet is the paleo diet so a lot of whole foods and a lotttt of meat so I think I'm good there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this long post and let me know. Please keep in mind I go to the gym at 530 Am and work at 8 Am so I'm a little time sensitive!

forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) forlife25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think your beet bet is a full body three times a week routine. Check stickies for some good programs.