Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000) homicidal_misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    Nope, not immoral. God has a much bigger problem with people like you than he does gays.
    yup immoral

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nope, not immoral. God has a much bigger problem with people like you than he does gays.

Oh look it's the narcissist that thinks he knows God's thoughts.

Sodomy is a sin. You know it to be true, that's why you spend all your time trying to make justifications.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50) iloverat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Religion of peace
    eagles, arsenal, tommy the goat brady

*Korea crew*

Biden is a paeedofile

aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by homicidal_misc View Post
    nah still immoral. Marriage and the final cause of sex are what they are. Sorry.
    the man in the clouds said so? or your fellow primates told you the man in the clouds said so?

which is it?
    **no crews crew**

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Think about the argument you put forth.

Gays express their homosexuality outwardly.

****philes nor rapists go around expressing their desires.
    Wow. Potatoes as far as the eye can see.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    As opposed to the condemningly religious? ROFLMAO!
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you consider homosexual_misc to be a narcissist too, seeing as he's doing the exact same thing?

Sodomy is a sin. You know it to be true, that's why you spend all your time trying to make justifications.
    Nearly everyone on Earth commits sodomy, and no it's not necessarily a sin. I spend my time justifying it, because evil people like you cause an astronomical amount of suffering with your ridiculously stupid beliefs.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you consider homosexual_misc to be a narcissist too, seeing as he's doing the exact same thing?

Nope, I consider you a narcissistic, liar, that pretends he knows the thoughts of God, and tries to rewrite/redefine the Bible. Oh and a sodomite.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope, I consider you a narcissistic, liar, that pretends he knows the thoughts of God, and tries to rewrite/redefine the Bible. Oh and a sodomite.
    Um, I pretty much never lie. I'm not a narcissist, because I don't think very highly of myself, nor do I manipulate people in that way. And by your logic, you're a narcissist and liar, since you are claiming to be infallible and know the thoughts of God. I'm not rewriting the Bible, I'm just pointing out your constant butchering of it to demonize people is unchristian. God hates homosexuality so much, yet he never bothered to condemn lesbians anywhere in the Hebrew Bible? Where is the "woman shall not lay with woman as with man" verse? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist, because that verse is 100% cultural and is not an absolute moral standard.

And FYI, calling me a sodomite, despite being obnoxious makes you look ignorant. A gay person is not a sodomite. Even the KJV translates it as a shrine prostitute, and if you claim that's wrong, then clearly the KJV is in error, which dispels your theory on the Bible being infallible. And seeing as I've never been in a same-sex relationship, I can't be what you think a sodomite is. The word Sodom comes from the Hebrew meaning Cedom. It never, for the majority of history meant anything sexual. The original meaning of Sodomite would be a citizen of Sodom, which would include Lot and his daughters.

Also, reported for your rude and insulting post.