Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile What can I expect from a dirty bulk (Pics included)

*Read this **** before looking at the pictures to know which pics are current or not*

I quit lifting weights 2 years ago. I just got back into lifting 13 days ago so almost 2 weeks. I lifted semi-seriously for about 1-2 years. (This means I got the routines down, but neglected certain body parts and didn't have a real diet plan, still got gains though).

Before that I lifted weights with no experience learning for like 1-2 years basically no gains because I was a noob not knowing how to workout until about 1-2 years later.

Before I lifted weights semi seriously, I weighed about 135 pounds and my bench press was like 135 pounds (I think for 1 rep not sure).
    I am 5'9. When I started to lift semi-seriously I went from 135 to 155 pounds and my bench went from 135 to 230, I think my deadlift was around 300 and like I said some parts I neglected like my legs so I didn't do those workouts (haha).

Now at this point I was at a good place, I had decent upperbody gains and I think my strength was above average for my weight and size.

The reason to why I quit lifting for 2 years. After I got to that point for some reason I was curious about pro hormones and decided to try a bottle for 1 month (after doing research). First of all lets get this clear, all the strength and muscle and weight I gained before this was ME doing the work, I only tried this pro hormone for one month sort of like how people try weed for their frist time or drink their first beer.

The reason I quit was because when I came off I got small gyno and it **** with me and mad me so mad that I got gyno that I quit lifting all together LOL!!! So that is why I quit, just to be clear I would have quit taking the steroid after that month regardless if I got gyno or not because like I said I only did it to TRY it and see what would happen.

Time skip to 2 weeks prior to now.

I am at a point where the small gyno does not bother me anymore, it only ****ed with me back then because something ****ed up to experience when you are used to seeing yourself look a certain way lol. So basically, after I had my 2 years of being able to accept my dumb mistake I don't feel bad about it anymore and wish I wouldn't have quit... other wise I would have been benching like ****ing 300 pounds right now!

Now I want to workout more serious though, before I got gains simply having a good workout routine/creatine, I did not count calories 2 years ago to look like I did (which is why my weight gained stopped at 155 even though my strength still went up).

Since those 2 years I lost a tiny bit of muscle, obvious definition and obviously I am going to lose strength. However after 2 weeks of me working out and bulking on 500 cals I can already tell a difference in just 2 weeks. I can I am slowly returning to how I used to be because I can easily slap on 10 pounds on my dumbbells and bench them 12 times meaning I have to up the weight again next week.

It might just be placebo right now but from what I can tell I think from these 2 weeks of my bulking on 500 cal I can tell a slight difference and I think I seem a tiny tiny bit bigger from before. (Keep in mind, I am saying I see a difference of my lazy ass not working out for those 2 years compared to 2 weeks later, I am not comparing how I look now to how I looked 2 years ago when I was working out much longer).

*So this where the dirty bulk comes in *

I was considering doing a dirty bulk, and what I mean by that is 700-1000 calories extra instead of just 500 extra and eating some bad foods but I am making sure I get my protein. My main concern now is calories and protein, I can give 2 ****s about my carbs and fats because no matter what I eat they are generally the same so I pay attention to my calories and proteins more because they are more important to gaining weight and muscle.

Unlike before I am hitting my legs/abs and on top of this working on body parts that were lacking like my traps/upperchest, ect.

I seem to store most fat on my ab area, I do not really store fat on any other body part that much.

The reason I am going to try a dirty bulk is because of me hitting legs which I never did prior to these 2 weeks I think I should try to maximize this moment and make sure my muscles have the fastest repair/recovery they can get in order to grow and for me to gain weight. I understand that I may gain a tiny bit more fat but I really am trying to get the most muscle I can this time around and to me I am not too concerned with the fat gains because I feel that if I crack up my workouts to the max that it shouldn't be much of a problem, and the way I look at it is, muscle is harder to create then it is to lose fat. I can always lose fat but its hard to build muscle. Also I would only let my body get so fat, I would stop myself before I look like those other people who stop 3 months too late lol.

*Oh a few things about myself*

I have pectus excavatum which is basically your sternum looks pushed inwards :P hahhaha, but you probably can't tell much because I don't have it that bad and second I think by me working out its harder to notice. The other troll **** about having this condition is that when you eat alot of food when trying to bulk, you look fatter than you really are, imagine being bloated plus your chest is inward a tiny bit, yea, it might trick you into thinking you are fatter than you really are which is why when I wake up and starving my stomach is not like that LOLOOOL Basically only happens when you eat a **** load of food.

Also I think since I have this condition its harder to show mah abs but then again I never hit abs before so who knows.

So what do you think the outcome of this will be?

What can I expect?

Did any of you do it and what was your results.

I have seen alot of people fail but those people seem to fail because they either went past 1000 calories or they had ****ty workouts or bulked for two long, I have seen other people do it right.

I was looking at it this way, I have always been a low weight motha ****a! Its time for me to stop being a little bitch and eat, I am not that afraid to get some fat as long as I am getting muscle out the deal because I can always get rid of fat by starving myself duh!!!!

JK JK

SRS Building muscle is harder so I am about to just say **** it and try a 700-1000 bulk in about the next week. I been on this 500 cal bulk for 2 weeks and although its kind of early I don't feel like I am getting that fat so I just figured might as well try to max out how fast my body can build muscle/recover/grow.

THOUGHTSSSSS???

The first 2 pictures are me from 2 years ago when I was like 150-155, bench like 230, deadlift like 300 and didn't count calories.

The other pics are me after those 2 years of being a lazy ass and eating wtf I want, not working out for 2 years.

I am only 2 weeks back into lifting.
    Attached Images

AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AverageWang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In case you lazy a s s e s were to lazy to read that.

The first two pics are from 2 years ago when I actually lifted
    The rest are pics from now, after I took a 2 year break of doing nothing but eating wtf I want and no working out. Started again 2 weeks ago.
    (oh yea and I took those 4 last pics after eating food and there is no pump or nothing:P)

You can tell though I neglected the **** out of them traps Hhahahhahaha, I'ma fix that this time around.
    Last edited by AverageWang; 02-22-2015 at 06:09 AM.

mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to aware you on how to post on the misc so people actually read that wall of text.

Make it shorter. 3 sentences max. People have short attention spans around here. I was 127 lbs when I started back into lifting at 25 years old in a 5'11" frame. I'm around 158 now. What worked best for me was eating pretty clean all day but having 1 absolute garbage meal somewhere in there. I lose weight if I eat under 4000 calories a day. Considering you still have some mass it should be a joke for you to put on weight.

As far as drawbacks go, my skin just broke out a lot more and I sh*t constantly.

Good luck
    I woke up this morning still breathing. Might as well take advantage of it.

Working every day to be just a little stronger, healthier, or smarter than yesterday.

Originally Posted by mrc19888 View Post
    I'm going to aware you on how to post on the misc so people actually read that wall of text.

Make it shorter. 3 sentences max. People have short attention spans around here. I was 127 lbs when I started back into lifting at 25 years old in a 5'11" frame. I'm around 158 now. What worked best for me was eating pretty clean all day but having 1 absolute garbage meal somewhere in there. I lose weight if I eat under 4000 calories a day. Considering you still have some mass it should be a joke for you to put on weight.

As far as drawbacks go, my skin just broke out a lot more and I sh*t constantly.

Good luck
    Yea, I have a problem with big spam walls of text

What do you mean by "It should be a joke for me to put on weight"

I know why I stayed at 155ish back then, simply because I didn't eat enough, after about months of bulking and lifting I'm going to take new pics and see the difference.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can expect a very minimal increase in gained muscle over a normal 'clean' bulk, and a lot more fat; so more time spent cutting.

More to it than that but that would be the short answer.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would go for a lean bulk. At your current bodyfat % you would end up too fat if you do a dirty bulk. If that doesn't bother you go ahead, but provided you lift heavy, hit all bodyparts and you have a normal surplus you will have sufficient macros in your body to support gains

Now if only I could get comments from people who actually weight over 155 pounds.....

or have profile pictures

LOL

Eh....

Thats not hate to anyone either, I consider mah self a small mofo even at 155 benching 230, that s h i t is laughable at anyone bigger than me.

My point was, I am not trying to look for people smaller than me or in the same boat as me....

I am trying to look for people who have actually "Bulked up" and went through clean and dirty bulks before.

Needless anyone weighing less than me or around the same size have not actually "Bulked" and put on serious size from these bulks.

Thats not hate towards gains people made because of course someone can go from 100 to 130

or 135 to 155 like I did

or 125 to 160 ect..

My point is, all these weights are low weights and we are considered small

I am trying to catch these REAL mofos who have serious size on them to see if they ever did a dirty bulk.

Because you will find that some of those big ass mofos who are way bigger than us actually have dirty bulked before.

I have seen people on youtube like "Chris Jones" and "HodgeTwins" ect, they have dirty bulked and NOT REGRETED IT.

In fact they did it more....

All I am saying is, its kind of ironic that people who say not to dirty bulk are always smaller framed people who are no bigger than I currently am or only by a small margin.

The ones that think dirty bulking CAN be okay are the ones usually way bigger than me and have serious mass and muscle.

That is why I am looking for people who actually ARE BIG.

Sorry, I am in the same boat and 155 or less is NOT big, I don't care how much muscle you have on you, 155 or less is small.

So not to be a D-Bag but I really am only trying to hear comments from people who have more muscle than me and bigger than me weight wise and have done these bulks.

Talking and actually getting s h i t done is two different things.

Like my size is considered okay but its not actually getting S h i t done.

To me getting s h i t done is when you look like a different person.
    Last edited by AverageWang; 02-22-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawald07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

It all depends what you want to do. People get very OCD about counting calories. If you dont mind counting every single thing you put in you body and want a great physique while you bulk,then go with a clean bulk. But with a dirty bulk you will get more fat so youll have to cut a little more when you hit your ideal weight. I personally dont like counting every single thing i eat or drink, and i dont want to lose any possible gains by not getting enough in. Just make sure you get in your macros n youll be fine. And btw im 180 going for 190 before i cut.

hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000) hmenen is just really nice. (+1000)
    depends on your goal. one 3+ year bulk getting huge is probably all you need, then cut. 500-700kcal above maintenance works for most with minimal fat gain.

()be huge/strong
    ()stay lean

pick one^
    advertising not permitted

"you are 15, you lack any visible mass, and you are trying to lose weight? Recipe for disaster."
    - former300lber
    Been fixing that^

log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165769351&page=2

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you write novels for a living op?
    *No sig crew*

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AverageWang View Post
    Now if only I could get comments from people who actually weight over 155 pounds.....

or have profile pictures

LOL

Eh....

Thats not hate to anyone either, I consider mah self a small mofo even at 155 benching 230, that s h i t is laughable at anyone bigger than me.

My point was, I am not trying to look for people smaller than me or in the same boat as me....

I am trying to look for people who have actually "Bulked up" and went through clean and dirty bulks before.

Needless anyone weighing less than me or around the same size have not actually "Bulked" and put on serious size from these bulks.

Thats not hate towards gains people made because of course someone can go from 100 to 130

or 135 to 155 like I did

or 125 to 160 ect..

My point is, all these weights are low weights and we are considered small

I am trying to catch these REAL mofos who have serious size on them to see if they ever did a dirty bulk.

Because you will find that some of those big ass mofos who are way bigger than us actually have dirty bulked before.

I have seen people on youtube like "Chris Jones" and "HodgeTwins" ect, they have dirty bulked and NOT REGRETED IT.

In fact they did it more....

All I am saying is, its kind of ironic that people who say not to dirty bulk are always smaller framed people who are no bigger than I currently am or only by a small margin.

The ones that think dirty bulking CAN be okay are the ones usually way bigger than me and have serious mass and muscle.

That is why I am looking for people who actually ARE BIG.

Sorry, I am in the same boat and 155 or less is NOT big, I don't care how much muscle you have on you, 155 or less is small.

So not to be a D-Bag but I really am only trying to hear comments from people who have more muscle than me and bigger than me weight wise and have done these bulks.

Talking and actually getting s h i t done is two different things.

Like my size is considered okay but its not actually getting S h i t done.

To me getting s h i t done is when you look like a different person.
    it dont matter big or small, the result of too high a surplus is the same for all: they will all get fatter faster than with a smaller surplus which is more sensible and will minimize fat gains

seems like you want justification to eat in a huge surplus, try it and see, then report your results
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Its not me trying to justify going on a higher calorie bulk, its just that I seen videos of people doing it.

For example I'm sure most of you know who Chris Jones and Hodge Twins are which is why I only used them as examples. Chris Jones strait up said he made more gains with a dirty bulk then a clean bulk. If you see the one video you can tell he put on alot of fat, but at the same time he put on a more muscle then he would have clean bulking and to him he said it wasn't a problem because he can just cut off the fat. I would imagine that big mofo is more experienced than half the people here since he is so damn big. He openly said how he dirty bulked.

Hodge Twins did the same thing, I haven't watched them recently but I remember a while back they made a video about their dirty bulk and if it was worth it and they say "Yes it was worth it".

So you have two fitness channels who actually have size and mass saying not only did they dirty bulk but they didn't even regret it???

So this does not add up.

I AM trying to justify going on a higher calorie surplus because I have seen people do it and they justified it with results.

For example : You said "With higher calorie surplus you will gain more fat".

No crap!!! Everyone knows this, but what is better, more muscle with more fat or less muscle with less fat???

I have no reason to be lean all day long 24/7 when I am not outside with my shirt off so what is the point when I can maximize muscle gains and just cut the bit of fat you might gain afterwards? Its obviously not impossible since many natural people have done it.

Also I am not talking about going over a 1000 calorie surplus. You can show me most people who went on big bulks who got insanely fat and I can point out almost the same mistakes everytime.

#1 - In every thread I seen the person who bulked "Didn't track calories and just ate anything" Well no s h i t !!!! Of course if you don't track your stupid calories you are going to get fat as s h i t because you don't know when to stop eating!!!

#2 - The person in the thread doesn't even workout hard or have a good workout routine, you can tell this buy the way they gained 0lbs of muscle and look the same as before (Because you can kind of tell if they gained muscle under that fat or not).

#3 - The person went over a 1000 Calorie surplus

Now from every bulking thread/videos/transformations I seen, almost EVERY one of those people who FAILED and gained nothing but fat made at least ONE of those mistakes and usually even admit they did one of those mistakes.

Well thats their fault.

I am talking about a no mistake dirty bullk.

A dirty bulk in which 1000 is the MAX you can ever be in surplus
    A dirty bulk where you COUNT your calories to make sure you do not go over your already higher surplus
    A dirty bulk where you Increase your workouts knowing you are on a dirty bulk

Prove me wrong or correct me if I am wrong when I say this

It is pretty much agreed on by almost everyone on videos that when they dirty bulk they are WAY stronger then a clean bulk.
    I have not seen a video of someone saying they were stronger on a clean bulk than a dirty bulk.

It is implied that eating 500-1000 Calories is going to make you gain muscle WAY faster than simply eating a simple 100-300 extra in surplus.

It implied that with those faster muscle gains come faster fat gains as well.

It is implied that with lower surplus you get slower muscle gains and slower fat gains.

So what I am seeing is these two options

OPTION CLEAN BULK = I would gain muscle at a slower pace, I would be just slightly stronger, I would gain a tiny bit of fat.

OPTION DIRTY BULK = I would gain muscle at a faster pace, I would be much stronger, I would gain more fat as well.

So what is so bad, one makes you wait longer for muscle so you don't have to cut that much and the other makes you gain muscle faster but then you will have to cut longer. To me it seems to equal out the times almost.

My justification is that fat is easier to lose than muscle is to build, along with me seeing many youtubers have NO regrets.

So yes, I AM looking for a justification and I found people that justified their bulks are any of you going to tell them they were wrong? I mean how can you really tell someone who gained more muscle they were wrong lol?

This is what I am going to do

I am going to dirty bulk on 3000 calories and we will see what happens.

I am going to do this for 2 months. After those two months I will see what the results are, then I will cut down to low BF% and see what happens.

My justification is that I am already small, for me to cut now would be retarded, I would lose some gains, strength and look just skinny with tiny bit of muscle, where I could just on a good bulk for 2 months, then cut down to a lower BF% and start again.

My thing is that, I am not super high with bf% from what I see, therefor I might as well put on as much muscle as I can before I lower it so I can get the best range to get a real long bulk in. That is where I am at, I am not to low in Bf% but I am not super super high in bf% either, I am in like the middle point where I could either cut or bulk.

The thing is I do not want to cut, lose, look really skinny, then bulk, I would rather bulk now and stop before my BF% reaches where it shouldn't be at, then I could cut so this way I don't look really fkn skinny after my cut since I would have gained some muscle.

Then I can start a leaner bulk when I am fresh

AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reds gonna red.
    My Powerlifting "Road To Manlet" Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129323

Instagram: a.camstra

Gym PR(KG): 195/130/220 @61KG Raw

Meet PR(KG): 185/117.5/200 @58.6KG

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AFC96 View Post
    Reds gonna red.
    yea
    TLDR post 12
    NASM CPT

RIP my friend D4K

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

OPTION CLEAN BULK = I would gain muscle at a slower pace, I would be just slightly stronger, I would gain a tiny bit of fat.

OPTION DIRTY BULK = I would gain muscle at a faster pace, I would be much stronger, I would gain more fat as well.
    No. You can only have so much muscle gains while doing everything properly (adequate protein, adequate lifts). Beyond a certain point extra food doesn't mean extra muscle gains, just fat gains.

But I'm a female weighing 110 lbs. What do I know? :-)

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saying you only want advice from 'bigger' people... same old crap as most people.

Trust my original post, I 'dirty bulked' from 120-150ish in a little over a month before; what happened? Gained some strength and a ton of fat.

Size/strength do not mean a correlation to knowledge; most of the biggest guys I know are also the most ignorant.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000) AFC96 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You will probably gain a little bit more muscle from a dirty bulk.

Just dirty bulk and get a heart attack..

that way you can stop writing novels on this forums..
    My Powerlifting "Road To Manlet" Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129323

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Your rate of muscle gain will be the same no matter of you 'clean' or dirty bulk. all that your surplus will determine is how much fat you put on. The higher the surplus the more fat.
    OG

amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amw9490 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its not me trying to justify going on a higher calorie bulk, its just that I seen videos of people doing it.

For example I'm sure most of you know who Chris Jones and Hodge Twins are which is why I only used them as examples. Chris Jones strait up said he made more gains with a dirty bulk then a clean bulk. If you see the one video you can tell he put on alot of fat, but at the same time he put on a more muscle then he would have clean bulking and to him he said it wasn't a problem because he can just cut off the fat. I would imagine that big mofo is more experienced than half the people here since he is so damn big. He openly said how he dirty bulked.

Hodge Twins did the same thing, I haven't watched them recently but I remember a while back they made a video about their dirty bulk and if it was worth it and they say "Yes it was worth it".

So you have two fitness channels who actually have size and mass saying not only did they dirty bulk but they didn't even regret it???

So this does not add up.

I AM trying to justify going on a higher calorie surplus because I have seen people do it and they justified it with results.

For example : You said "With higher calorie surplus you will gain more fat".

No crap!!! Everyone knows this, but what is better, more muscle with more fat or less muscle with less fat???

I have no reason to be lean all day long 24/7 when I am not outside with my shirt off so what is the point when I can maximize muscle gains and just cut the bit of fat you might gain afterwards? Its obviously not impossible since many natural people have done it.

Also I am not talking about going over a 1000 calorie surplus. You can show me most people who went on big bulks who got insanely fat and I can point out almost the same mistakes everytime.

#1 - In every thread I seen the person who bulked "Didn't track calories and just ate anything" Well no s h i t !!!! Of course if you don't track your stupid calories you are going to get fat as s h i t because you don't know when to stop eating!!!

#2 - The person in the thread doesn't even workout hard or have a good workout routine, you can tell this buy the way they gained 0lbs of muscle and look the same as before (Because you can kind of tell if they gained muscle under that fat or not).

#3 - The person went over a 1000 Calorie surplus

Now from every bulking thread/videos/transformations I seen, almost EVERY one of those people who FAILED and gained nothing but fat made at least ONE of those mistakes and usually even admit they did one of those mistakes.

Well thats their fault.

I am talking about a no mistake dirty bullk.

A dirty bulk in which 1000 is the MAX you can ever be in surplus
    A dirty bulk where you COUNT your calories to make sure you do not go over your already higher surplus
    A dirty bulk where you Increase your workouts knowing you are on a dirty bulk

Prove me wrong or correct me if I am wrong when I say this

It is pretty much agreed on by almost everyone on videos that when they dirty bulk they are WAY stronger then a clean bulk.
    I have not seen a video of someone saying they were stronger on a clean bulk than a dirty bulk.

It is implied that eating 500-1000 Calories is going to make you gain muscle WAY faster than simply eating a simple 100-300 extra in surplus.

It implied that with those faster muscle gains come faster fat gains as well.

It is implied that with lower surplus you get slower muscle gains and slower fat gains.

So what I am seeing is these two options

So what is so bad, one makes you wait longer for muscle so you don't have to cut that much and the other makes you gain muscle faster but then you will have to cut longer. To me it seems to equal out the times almost.

My justification is that fat is easier to lose than muscle is to build, along with me seeing many youtubers have NO regrets.

So yes, I AM looking for a justification and I found people that justified their bulks are any of you going to tell them they were wrong? I mean how can you really tell someone who gained more muscle they were wrong lol?

This is what I am going to do

I am going to dirty bulk on 3000 calories and we will see what happens.

I am going to do this for 2 months. After those two months I will see what the results are, then I will cut down to low BF% and see what happens.

My justification is that I am already small, for me to cut now would be retarded, I would lose some gains, strength and look just skinny with tiny bit of muscle, where I could just on a good bulk for 2 months, then cut down to a lower BF% and start again.

My thing is that, I am not super high with bf% from what I see, therefor I might as well put on as much muscle as I can before I lower it so I can get the best range to get a real long bulk in. That is where I am at, I am not to low in Bf% but I am not super super high in bf% either, I am in like the middle point where I could either cut or bulk.

The thing is I do not want to cut, lose, look really skinny, then bulk, I would rather bulk now and stop before my BF% reaches where it shouldn't be at, then I could cut so this way I don't look really fkn skinny after my cut since I would have gained some muscle.

Then I can start a leaner bulk when I am fresh

You are making things too difficult.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take their advice op^^^^^^^^ Don't trash your body.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Saying you only want advice from 'bigger' people... same old crap as most people.

Trust my original post, I 'dirty bulked' from 120-150ish in a little over a month before; what happened? Gained some strength and a ton of fat.

Size/strength do not mean a correlation to knowledge; most of the biggest guys I know are also the most ignorant.
    Cool you proved my point, you gained 30 ****ing pounds in month which proves my point in my last comment. Obviously you ate OVER 1000+ Calorie surplus because a 1000 Calorie surplus MAXIMUM would lead to around 2 pounds per week which would be 8 pounds per month.

A 1000 Calorie surplus = 8 Pounds per month
    You said you gained 30 Pounds in just over a month

That PROVES what I said to be true.

Most people who FAIL bulks (Just like you) have either made one of the THREE mistakes I listed which you just PROVED by saying you went from 120 to 150 in just over a month.

That is a f u c k i n g 30 pound gain which means you LITERALLY went over a 1000+ calorie surplus.

Who's fault is that ? Not mine, I am not talking about going over a d a m n 1000 Calorie surplus that is dumb.

In order to gain that much weight you CLEARLY went over 1000+ calories

Which again proves my point

You either

A: Didn't count calories (Like I said before you commented)

B: You either went over 1000 Calories (Like I said before you commented)

C: Your workout either sucked

I assume that both A and B are true because you HAD to have went over 1000 Calories to gain that much weight which shows you didn't know what you were doing and B you had to not count calories if you were to claim you did know what you were doing because you obviously gained double or almost triple the amount you would on a 1000 calorie bulk.

Dude..... you are like 120 pounds....

If you knew what you were doing you would not be 120 pounds. I know little kids that are bigger than that...

And thats not being disrespectful its just common sense

I'm not going to listen to someone who is way smaller than me when I made more progress then them before or already.

If you knew what you were doing you would be well over 120 pounds by now.

So yes, I only take advice from people who are big because they proved that whatever they did worked for them.

Being you are 120 pounds and barely have muscle it shows you don't know what you are doing.

Which you proved by telling me you gained 30 pounds in just over a month.

I went from 135 to 155 and I was benching 230 and didn't gain that much fat. I had more strength then most people my size and even bigger dudes couldn't bench 230, I doubt you could bench 165 for 1 rep to be honest at 120 pounds and that low of BF%.

I wasn't "Ripped ripped" but I obviously had muscle for the weight I was at.

It was just I couldn't GAIN ANY MORE because I didn't eat enough

Obviously I am changing that now which is why I am eating 500+ cals a day and have been making progress for the past 2 weeks, even though its early I already know I'm making progress because all my lifts keep going up and I'm not even gaining fat from what I can tell yet (because its too early to notice fat gains).

I will take pictures of what I look like AFTER I workout today, I'm not that fat for the surplus I have been on after quiting for 2 years eating anything I wanted and not doing a thing.

Basically I am saying

If you are 120 you don't know what your doing then

If I am stuck at 155 2 years ago then I didn't know what I was doing to get past that

I knew what I was doing to get to 135-155 and I knew what I was doing to get my bench up tot 230

But you can't sit here and tell me you know what works if you didn't prove it by applying what you know to yourself.

If you knew how to gain weight you would have been well over 120 by now.

You have like 12k Post yet are 120 pounds?

You joined in 2011 but its 2015 now?

That is like 4 years of lifting assuming you lifted since you been hear.

I made more progress in 1-2 years then you made in the entire 4 years

Thats not being mean, its just obvious facts, I have videos of me lifting and working out before I quit but I have to find them.

How are you lifting for 4 years and still at like 120??? If you knew what you were doing you would be bigger than me because I didn't do a thing for 2 years.

I don't know what progress you went through or didn't go through.

All I know is you been on the site for 4 years, have 12k post and only weigh 120 pounds and think I should listen to people who weighed less than me....

That would be like someone fat trying to take advice from some else who is fat....

If I wanted to lose weight and was fat I would listen to people who are fit not fat

If I wanted to gain muscle and weight I would listen to people who obviously GOT what I want not the opposite.

Dirty bulk and still want to track macros?

Where is the fun in that?

Inb4 Manlets jokes. Reds gonna red.

Originally Posted by AFC96 View Post
    Dirty bulk and still want to track macros?

Where is the fun in that?

Inb4 Manlets jokes. Reds gonna red.
    Writing down the box info is just too hard... however could I handle it

Noooo... don't edit what you said out LOLOL

You replaced "I want to swim and keep dry" with "Where is the fun in that"

HAHHAHHAHA
    Last edited by AverageWang; 02-23-2015 at 07:12 AM.

Writing down the box info is just too hard... however could I handle it

Noooo... don't edit what you said out LOLOL

You replaced "I want to swim and keep dry" with "Where is the fun in that"

HAHHAHHAHA
    Your immaturity and stupidity are both astounding.

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Your immaturity and stupidity are both astounding.
    Please talk to me when you weigh more than 120 pounds
    Please talk to me when you bench more than 135 pounds

And most of all, please talk to me when you don't go on bulks where you gain 30 pounds in a month.

Whos stupid? Probably you who has been here 4 years and only weighs 120 LOL and gains 30 pounds in a month on a bulk then reverts back to 120 and decides he should cut??? WTF???

Calls me stupid but your the one gaining 30 pounds in a month and trying to act as if that is a dirty bulk, nah thats a STUPID BULK.

Then wonders why I won't take advice from him

Hum lets see why

#1 I'm bigger than you
    #2 I'm stronger than you
    #3 I weigh more than you
    #4 I have more muscle than you

And unlike you I count my calorie and don't gain 30 pounds a month

I don't know why SHOULD I take advice from you????

Exactly

I haven't lifted in 2 years and you been on the site for like 4 years with 12k post and still at 120???

I know 8th graders bigger than that.

So before you call me stupid you might want to check my progress and yours because if I would have never quit lifting I would have blown half of you away by now and probably be benching over 300 right now as I speak.

By the way bro, I can see your spine and bones you might wanna go back on a bulk.

I was being nice but since you wanna call me stupid I'll just tell you whats up.

Your 120 and trying to look cut???

LOL

Gain some weight before you talk to me
    Last edited by AverageWang; 02-23-2015 at 08:26 AM.

time to put this thread to sleep
    NASM CPT

RIP my friend D4K

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    time to put this thread to sleep
    Aw you don't want him to hear the truth? Youtube "Kali Muscle - Stop being a bitch"

Watch the video and tell me hes wrong because this thread proved it.

Skip to 29 seconds, thats what I want to say
    Last edited by AverageWang; 02-23-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aw you don't want him to hear the truth? Youtube "Kali Muscle - Stop being a bitch"

Watch the video and tell me hes wrong because this thread proved it.
    Kali does/did G4P to fuel his anabolic drug abuse...great hero OP...
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    Kali does/did G4P to fuel his anabolic drug abuse...great hero OP...
    LOL?

No crap sherlock, I said watch the video because he says what I wanted to say.

He basically talks about people telling other people how to lift when they look "Skinny, fat, no muscle, ect"

My point was, how is a mofo going to tell me how to lift when they are way skinnier than me with less muscle????

If you were going to lose weight would you want advice from someone who is FAT????

Exactly, I look for advice from people who got what I AM LOOKING FOR.

You mofos who be benching 135 or less are not what I am looking for so quit trying to act as if you little kids got something to say.

I'm not trying to revert back to skinny or weak, I'm trying to get f u c k i ng B I G

Everyone knows he takes steroids, I didn't say he was my hero.

I said WATCH THE VIDEO because it explains everything perfectly.

How is someone smaller, weaker with less muscle then me going to tell me how to lift or eat?

I SAID I want to hear from people I am looking UP TO or WANT TO LOOK LIKE, that means people above 155 pounds, who gained strength, muscle, ect.

Oh by the way, my bad, I checked my ******** and the pictures where I was working out was from 2012, I forgot its 2015 so that is actually 3 years not 2.

That just makes it worst!