Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    First off, my other response to you in this thread was to quote your sig. If that's coming at you, you're retarded.

Second, judging by your posts in here, you come off as having some sort of mental illness. (srs) The only "mad" person in this thread is you because you've obviously been cheated on at some point and now you're lashing out at everyone else. Get over it bro, we've all been cheated on. Das life.

Third. your definition of what is a cum dumpster isn't everyone's definition. Someone fcking 9 guys (if that's the real number) isn't that high. If it is to you, good luck in your 5% of women dating goals in 2015. Chicks start fcking at 16-17 and having 9 partners by the time they're 22 is probably on the low end these days. If you don't like it, I'm not sure what to tell you other than how you're going to live an unhappy life putting every chick under a spotlight and grilling her about your insecurities. Be a man like some of us here and disregard a chick if you're going to disregard her, but if you're going to sit there and play private investigator about her answers (I'm a certified PI by the way so your posts are pretty ridiculous) then you're going to be unhappy for the rest of your life. Best of luck dude.
    a.) i never said that i thought 9 was a lot
    b.) you keep implying that taking an interest in someones past is "insecure", lol wut?
    c.) assuming that i need a woman to be happy for the rest of my life
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    a.) i never said that i thought 9 was a lot
    b.) you keep implying that taking an interest in someones past is "insecure", lol wut?
    c.) assuming that i need a woman to be happy for the rest of my life
    Nice spin bro (not srs)

You've been in this thread the entire time talking about going private investigator on girls about their past and raging at people for dating cum dumpsters because they don't look at it like you do. Having an interest in someone's past isn't the same as going full retard about it (which is what you're doing). And no, you don't need a woman to be happy but you're definitely going to be unhappy when you take any girlfriend to the interrogation room and find out she's had a couple one night stands or "short term" boyfriends like 99.8% of chicks in the western world do. Good luck in your virgin searching goals of 2015 bro.

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i feel you OP.. i was in the same boat with my first GF... she had a three some and was with like 8 guys or something... but im not sure thats 100% of the truth.. she loved me, and it was true but we just couldnt work it out. one of the main reasons is bc of her past, and she was FB friends with some of the guys. so thats one of the reasons i couldnt commit. she would always accuse me of being imature and insecure but thats who i was and thats why we didnt work. theres nothing you can do but bury that chit deep in your mind and not think about it.
    *****official misc photography crew *****

phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys, it's not the number that bothers OP and does she lie about it or not. It's the knowing that somebody was on his territory.
    IMO you have to be as mature as possible about it not think childish stuff like: size of their peenors, looks and other dumb sh!t.

I don't think you should break up if the girl is treating you good.

Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaikara is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Her history doesn't bother me, because I've never asked what her history is. That fact that you know how many guys she's slept with shows your insecurity. Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.
    I am a sculptor. Not of wood, stone, or clay, but of flesh.

***Viking Crew***

Some motivation. A success story of my lifting after a motorcycle accident.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159545601

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Nice spin bro (not srs)

You've been in this thread the entire time talking about going private investigator on girls about their past and raging at people for dating cum dumpsters because they don't look at it like you do. Having an interest in someone's past isn't the same as going full retard about it (which is what you're doing). And no, you don't need a woman to be happy but you're definitely going to be unhappy when you take any girlfriend to the interrogation room and find out she's had a couple one night stands or "short term" boyfriends like 99.8% of chicks in the western world do. Good luck in your virgin searching goals of 2015 bro.

He's 25 and has it all figured out bro. There is nothing your "old" ass is going to say to help him learn humility or to be less stupid.

I guess we're going to just have to focus on our "cuckold" goals in 2015. LOL

secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500) secant333 is not very helpful. (-500)
    im in the opposite boat as OP

Took gf's V, but I've had around 9 broads under my belt and so she's kinda insecure about that..

dont worry too much.... you will never be happy if you worry all the time

but at the same time dont be a beta ******* if you find out shes lying... it is what it is OP, go with the flow

ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500) ClintEastwood0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    At least you have a gf op

JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I try to do the don't ask don't tell with a girls past. if you find out and she tells you the truth you have a big possibility of ruining anything good that can happen between you 2. no one has a perfect past

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes when we first dated she was age: 18, 4 partners before me. 3 of them were non relationship....

tfw gf was a sloot before me
    Last edited by Dbowens; 11-25-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmanWithNoPlan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    9 partners at 22 brah, shes a saint!, I don't even ask my gf how many dudes they have been with nowadays dude. Why would you wanna know that? Especially knowing ur not gonna marry the chick. It's not a big deal tho bro continue banging and have Fun, I am personally turnt off by virgin girls anyway.
    #IPhone crew#
    #healthcare crew#
    #Hodgetwins army crew#
    #6'9" Master race crew#
    #RIP Zyzz 4ever mirin crew#

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to get some more women under your belt. Otherwise these feelings will drive you nuts. If you'd had sex with 92 women and met a woman that had had sex with 9 men, you wouldn't be feeling quite as bad about it. It wouldn't be great, but it wouldn't be as bad as never having had sex with another women, while knowing another 9 men roughly shoved their large throbbing erect penises in and out of your girlfriends vagina, while deep kissing her and looking in her eyes, before grunting and shooting a huge load of semen inside her, which then dribbled out of her. Mind you maybe they weren't looking her in the eye as they shot their load, there is a reasonable possibility that some of these men had your girlfriend bent over and fukked her from behind. The semen part would still be the same though. There'd be a lot of it.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's okay OP, she's your first sex partner, I'm sure she felt the same after fcking her first guy. You're only 20 and should go for other girls too and live your life, she banged 9 guys at 22, not sobbing after only one guy.

jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmyrustleIV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nah i dont care at all tbh the cuckold lifestyle is the lifestyle for me my ex had 34 partners by age 18 and i didnt mind because i accept that the past is the past and im confident and alpha enough to not mind that my gf is a cum dumpster i only care about the future.

not srs wouldnt even consider a girl with more then 2 past partners and for wifey status gotta be a virgin (dead srs m8)

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going into relationships with girls with the "Don't ask, don't tell" mentality as long as she completely devotes herself to me.

I'd be better off not knowing than having it haunt me.

kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftDrive View Post
    she's slept with 9 guys before me. She's very in love with me and says she wants to marry me and claims that I'm the best she ever had.
    lol

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lost my virginity to my gf and she's slept with 9 guys before me. She's very in love with me and says she wants to marry me and claims that I'm the best she ever had. Whether that's true or not it still bothers me that she's had sex with a bunch of guys and I've only had sex with her. Is this justified or is am I just being a bich? What can I do about this? I love her a lot and don't want to end the relationship because of this but I often think about it and get sick to my stomach

Repect srs tag brahs
    only thing left to do is sleep with a bunch of guys

JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No gf currently but regarding the ones in the past, no, not really. More like I pay attention more to the guys I know she has hooked up with. If she has a trend to bang deadbeats and losers then yeah, that bothers me. As long as she is clean and faithful to me I don't really care how many dinks she as had.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol wouldnt even consider a girl thats slept with that many guys. Sure sign shes got some issues. Dont care what some of these *******s itt say.

JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    only thing left to do is sleep with a bunch of guys
    Sorry LiftDrive, chino3 is correct. pepper thy angus

Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500) Masculinist is not very helpful. (-500)
    A girl’s sexual past matters.

You will hear otherwise from delusional sluts who have been pumped and dumped yet are still hoping to attain commitment from a decent man, and from white knight feminist males who falsely believe that by agreeing with an irrational female perspective they might get an ounce of pussy thrown their way.

From these people you will hear that if you care about a girl’s past you are insecure, have jealousy issues, an inflated male ego, and a society-programmed madonna whore dichotomy.

Bullchit.

There are perfectly logical reasons why a rational, well-adjusted man would want his woman to have a clean sexual history.

1.) Girls with high N counts are fuking crazy. With the biological threats of partner desertion, death by childbirth, and incurable STDs, having a high partner count had been a biologically impossibility for a woman until the 20th century. As such, women are emotionally inequipped to handle all the emotional baggage that comes with getting their goods plundered by many pirate ships. Consider we are the same humans today that we were in 1850, and in that time any girl with double digit sexual partners was almost certainly a poverty stricken prostitute. Even if a girl does not have a very high N count, her sexual past still shows her general character and emotional stability. Did she rebound failed relationships by fuking guys because she had to feel pretty and wanted? Did she seek out a lot of bad boys, older men, rich guys, etc.? Does she use guys for validation because she has a hole in her soul? Is she fuking only boyfriends, or does she have a history of fuking cool guys who won’t commit to her? These things matter. Experienced players can vouch for the fact that craziness and sluttiness are highly correlated.

2.) For every sexual partner a girl has, her capacity to emotionally bond to her next sexual partner decreases. The less sexual partners a girl has, the more deeply she can fall in love. The intensity of her heart throbbing, her butterflies, and how much her lover’s touch feels like electricity on her skin are all negatively correlated to how sexually experienced she is. The slut cannot enjoy sex with the same emotional intensity as her more chaste counterpart. If you want to inspire deepest love and passion possible, you want a partner with a thin sexual history.

3.) Nobody wants to treat somebody else’s whore like a princess. If a store is giving away free milk to every one else, and then tries to charge you full price, would you pay it? Could you walk to your car after purchasing milk, and see all the people who got free milk smirking at you for being a sucker because they got the same enjoyment out of the same milk for free? Simply put, a girl puts a price on her vagina, why outbid it? You wouldn’t pay above sticker price for a new car, would you?

4.) Baggage. The more partners a girl has, the more likely she is to have baggage, aka lingering feelings, past lovers coming out of nowhere to threaten your relationship, conflicting relationships in social circles you have to deal with, etc. Its not a small amount of relationships that end due to issues like this. Even if you think all the other reasons are bullchit, you ignore this one at your own peril.

5.) STD risk (obvious).

6.) Past behavior predicts future behavior. It’s not a perfect predictor, but its the best indicator we have. If a girl has screwed a lot of guys in the past, she’ll probably screw a lot of guys in the future. This means cheating risk, or the risk that she will end your relationship on a whim because she finds another guy she wants to screw. And it goes deeper. Has she ever cheated on a past partner? If so, you’ll get cheated on. Does she accuse her exes of abusing her, but is sketchy on the details? If so, she’ll be telling people you abused her when you break up. Past sexual dalliances and relationship problems generally predict a future of the same. If she wants you to stay with her until she’s old and riddled with osteoporosis, the least she can do is keep her legs shut when she’s young.

7.) Evolutionary embedded disgust. It is not social conditioning that a man feels visceral disgust at the thought of his girls previous partners plowing her sweet nether regions. In past times, the seal of virginity was the only paternity guarantee available. A girl with multiple partners would give birth to a son of unknown fatherhood. The men would commit less resources, if any, to the raising of her child. Our biology demands that we treat girls who aren’t pure as pump and dumps. That we now have DNA testing doesn’t change the fact that a man feels repulsion at the thought of committing time, emotions and resources to a slut, because it could have meant genetic death via false paternity. The feeling is scientifically valid and cannot be invalidated by self-serving solipsism.

Also I don't get the people saying " Hurr durr How else is she gonna be good in bed??"

Well aren't you a fuking man? Teach and guide her. Make her do the things you love and vice versa. It isn't so hard. You're natrually a leader ffs.
    Misc Med Crew

Mod negged :}

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been seeing a girl since summer but not official gf. I never asked for her number and asked she keep that to herself. Would be open to telling her mine if she wanted to know. I know some things about her sexual history but honestly don't let it bother me. Why care about chit that happened years ago? All that matters is I'm the one in her current sex life.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onaed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My GF is nearly 25 and has a kill count around 50.

I don't really care about her, emotionally or long term once I found that out.

I'd never commit to her or even live with her.

JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sixfeetunderlol View Post
    Disagree. You just need to look in places you wouldn't expect. Stay away from club and bar women, as they're the most promiscuous, obviously, but another thing you can look for are girls without tattoos, girls whose parents are still together, girls who have traditionally female hobbies like sewing or knitting, and a few others.

Another tell-tale sign that a girl has probably had a lot of sex is if she lives alone.
    I've come across plenty of girls that live with their parents who have had sex with more than 9 men and that was when I was 16 LoL. Women with tattoo's? should never Judge a book by it's cover. Sewing and knitting? are you living in the 1800's, go around a college or university and ask how many guys they've slept with.

Not saying there aren't good girls out there because there is, but at my age group the vast majority have quite a bit experience in the bedroom.
    Negs are a weak mans fist.

This Jimmy aint even rustled.

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope, she's a virgin. Was kissless before me
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    Politically incorrect crew
    Wieners out crew

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Just how old is your girlfriend brah..
    This.

In for answers
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Masculinist View Post
    A girl’s sexual past matters.

You will hear otherwise from delusional sluts who have been pumped and dumped yet are still hoping to attain commitment from a decent man, and from white knight feminist males who falsely believe that by agreeing with an irrational female perspective they might get an ounce of pussy thrown their way.

From these people you will hear that if you care about a girl’s past you are insecure, have jealousy issues, an inflated male ego, and a society-programmed madonna whore dichotomy.

Bullchit.

There are perfectly logical reasons why a rational, well-adjusted man would want his woman to have a clean sexual history.

1.) Girls with high N counts are fuking crazy. With the biological threats of partner desertion, death by childbirth, and incurable STDs, having a high partner count had been a biologically impossibility for a woman until the 20th century. As such, women are emotionally inequipped to handle all the emotional baggage that comes with getting their goods plundered by many pirate ships. Consider we are the same humans today that we were in 1850, and in that time any girl with double digit sexual partners was almost certainly a poverty stricken prostitute. Even if a girl does not have a very high N count, her sexual past still shows her general character and emotional stability. Did she rebound failed relationships by fuking guys because she had to feel pretty and wanted? Did she seek out a lot of bad boys, older men, rich guys, etc.? Does she use guys for validation because she has a hole in her soul? Is she fuking only boyfriends, or does she have a history of fuking cool guys who won’t commit to her? These things matter. Experienced players can vouch for the fact that craziness and sluttiness are highly correlated.

2.) For every sexual partner a girl has, her capacity to emotionally bond to her next sexual partner decreases. The less sexual partners a girl has, the more deeply she can fall in love. The intensity of her heart throbbing, her butterflies, and how much her lover’s touch feels like electricity on her skin are all negatively correlated to how sexually experienced she is. The slut cannot enjoy sex with the same emotional intensity as her more chaste counterpart. If you want to inspire deepest love and passion possible, you want a partner with a thin sexual history.

3.) Nobody wants to treat somebody else’s whore like a princess. If a store is giving away free milk to every one else, and then tries to charge you full price, would you pay it? Could you walk to your car after purchasing milk, and see all the people who got free milk smirking at you for being a sucker because they got the same enjoyment out of the same milk for free? Simply put, a girl puts a price on her vagina, why outbid it? You wouldn’t pay above sticker price for a new car, would you?

4.) Baggage. The more partners a girl has, the more likely she is to have baggage, aka lingering feelings, past lovers coming out of nowhere to threaten your relationship, conflicting relationships in social circles you have to deal with, etc. Its not a small amount of relationships that end due to issues like this. Even if you think all the other reasons are bullchit, you ignore this one at your own peril.

5.) STD risk (obvious).

6.) Past behavior predicts future behavior. It’s not a perfect predictor, but its the best indicator we have. If a girl has screwed a lot of guys in the past, she’ll probably screw a lot of guys in the future. This means cheating risk, or the risk that she will end your relationship on a whim because she finds another guy she wants to screw. And it goes deeper. Has she ever cheated on a past partner? If so, you’ll get cheated on. Does she accuse her exes of abusing her, but is sketchy on the details? If so, she’ll be telling people you abused her when you break up. Past sexual dalliances and relationship problems generally predict a future of the same. If she wants you to stay with her until she’s old and riddled with osteoporosis, the least she can do is keep her legs shut when she’s young.

7.) Evolutionary embedded disgust. It is not social conditioning that a man feels visceral disgust at the thought of his girls previous partners plowing her sweet nether regions. In past times, the seal of virginity was the only paternity guarantee available. A girl with multiple partners would give birth to a son of unknown fatherhood. The men would commit less resources, if any, to the raising of her child. Our biology demands that we treat girls who aren’t pure as pump and dumps. That we now have DNA testing doesn’t change the fact that a man feels repulsion at the thought of committing time, emotions and resources to a slut, because it could have meant genetic death via false paternity. The feeling is scientifically valid and cannot be invalidated by self-serving solipsism.

Also I don't get the people saying " Hurr durr How else is she gonna be good in bed??"

Well aren't you a fuking man? Teach and guide her. Make her do the things you love and vice versa. It isn't so hard. You're natrually a leader ffs.
    Interested in story
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to ask, but then my number got super ridiculous lol. So now I don't ask at all.

Registered User SleeveStretchin's Avatar
    SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I lost my virginity to my gf and she's slept with 9 guys before me. She's very in love with me and says she wants to marry me and claims that I'm the best she ever had. Whether that's true or not it still bothers me that she's had sex with a bunch of guys and I've only had sex with her. Is this justified or is am I just being a bich? What can I do about this? I love her a lot and don't want to end the relationship because of this but I often think about it and get sick to my stomach

Repect srs tag brahs
    what part of alberta?

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people who want to beleaf that her past doesn't matter and come up with stupid excuses like being good in bed are the biggest delusional fukkers on this planet. it does matter. its not the only thing and if other things fall in the right place, it shouldnt stop you but it does matter.