Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DyNO – RSP Nutritions Game Changing Explosive Pre-Workout – 10 Loggers needed!!

What’s up my fitness friends?

RSP Nutrition just dropped the newest, most explosive pre-workout on the market and we are looking for ten qualified loggers who are willing to log for the duration of the full size bottle. We don’t expect updates daily as most people do not work out on a daily basis. All we ask is
    that you stay consistent with your log and the RSP DyNO feedback.

RSP Nutrition came to the realization that the supplement industry lacks a well-rounded high energy and extreme pump product. Typically in this industry it’s one or the other and that’s why we decided to step in! DyNO is not only a high energy option but its ingredient profile provides unmatched pump and performance as well. Packed with citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Agmatine sulfate your performance in the gym or on the field will be elevated to a whole new level! DyNO Also packs 400mg of caffeine per serving in its generous energy blend! THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AN INDUSTRY GAME
    CHANGER!

DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE – THIS PRODUCT JUST WENT LIVE TODAY IN THE BODYBUILDING.COM
    STORE!
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rs...tion/dyno.html

In order to be considered for logging DyNO please answer the following three questions. I will go through all applicants on October 16th and choose winners on October 17th. If there is enough applicants to warrant increasing the amount of bottles in the giveaway we will certainly do so! So get your buddies
    and get those applications going!!

1) Do you think a more explosive/ higher energy product that provides pump as well, will improve
    the pre-workout marketplace? Why or why not?

2) Tell us why you think a high energy + extreme pump option will be beneficial to you and your
    training.

3) This one is just for fun! – Post a picture of your favorite food/drink/candy from your child hood.
    Bring back those nostalgic memories!

Rules:

1) Must be US or Canada Resident

2) Must be Green reputation

3) Must have 50+ posts

4) Must agree to log for duration of the bottle in the sponsored supplement log section

5) Must agree to bodybuilding.com store review

BONUS – After applicants have been selected and logs have started I will bookmark and follow on a daily
    basis. At the end of the logging period I will choose my favorite and most detailed log and you will win a
    product from our RSP Clothing Line!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive never done a log and dont know how to do one either if not i would apply
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

S: 315 x 5
    B: 275 x 3
    DL: 275 x 5

xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for RSP clothing! Can't wait until the logs get rolling!

bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000) bas0912 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) Do you think a more explosive/ higher energy product that provides pump as well, will improve
    Yea I think a more explosive/ higher energy product that give you a sickening pump will improve the market. I know from my standpoint I love to have the pump but the energy/ mental focus is what I really love. The days that you are trying to hit a PR or have those long grueling workouts is when you need that mental focus. Sometimes when I get the energy/focus I feel like I can destroy any PR that I want! A product that can combine both will defintley be at the top of the market in the preworkout game!

2) Tell us why you think a high energy + extreme pump option will be beneficial to you and your
    training.

Like I said previously I think it will be beneficial to my training by helping me destroy PR's and get through those long workouts where I tend to loose focus towards the end. The pump is also what everyone loves. After I hit an arm workout and got the pump it just feels amazing.

3) This one is just for fun! – Post a picture of your favorite food/drink/candy from your child hood.

DUNKAROOS!!!!!!! They are they bomb I can sometime still find them at the dollar store

mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mightymouse315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Well, I would say that an explosive/high energy product that provides a pump would definitely improve the market place. I remember when Jack3d came out and it was the biggest craze around. It gave the pumps and the explosive energy that a lot of people were looking for. Everyone still misses the old formula because it gave results. The new Jack3d is not the same. People still talk about Jack3d to this day. A great pre-workout sets the tone of your workouts and it helps if it is a great product. If it does what it says then it should improve the marketplace no doubt.

training.

I love a good pre-workout that is intense, effective, and gives me the pump I am looking for to drill through my training session. Like I said earlier it sets the tone for what kind of workout I will have. It will definitely help my training because I love to push till it hurts and then some. I am always giving it my all and I need to know the product I am using is as well.

I loved these TMNT fruit snacks as a kid they were the best!

I remember when Tim Burton's Batman movie came out and they launched this bad@ss cereal. It came with a Batman coin holder, how cool is that!? I still own mine. They knew how to do promos back in the 90's. I would purchase Batman cereal if they still sold it. You know why? Because it's Batman!!!!

Gainz Goin ^ On a Tuesday RPAYNE509's Avatar
    RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000)

Uh heck yes! There is always room for a new innovative preworkout. Especially a high pump/energy option

training.

I'm very stim insensitive and have to workout around having a fulltime job/house/wife and baby to take care of so a solid preworkout is very benefitial to me being able to push through my training sessions

I have to put these up just because it reminds me how much things have changed whenever I see a picture of them

************** IIFYM CREW ***************

Lifting + Life Log (reps to be given) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164967101

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OH MAN. That nostalgia already. Dunkaroos is my favorite so far but I enjoyed all of the above lol

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The pre-workout marketplace is being hurt by the companies throwing out poorly dosed poducts that just properity blend everything. With that said if more companies put out "more explosive/ higher energy product that provides pump as well" will force better quality products to be made to compete because once people starting getting real dosages of things their will be no turning back.

training.

Higher energy will help with going into my workouts with a sense of power and determination to go hard through out the entire session and the pump well that speaks for its self its a motivation giver and helps with the flow of blood in the muscle helping grow and push through.

The Pre-workout before its time haha....

and then nothing better to go with it then...

^^lol sat around playing video games many a times with that combo

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000)

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

FAK

this should make some people happy.................and energetic..........

it's a shame i must miss out. already committed to another log
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Gainz Goin ^ On a Tuesday RPAYNE509's Avatar
    RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kennedy28 View Post
    The Pre-workout before its time haha....
    They just did a limited release on amazon of surge. I know someone who actually paid to have a whole case shipped to him. I lol'd
    ************** IIFYM CREW ***************

Lifting + Life Log (reps to be given) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164967101

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) I think that, not only will it improve the marketplace, but make it even more competitive than it actually as. All kinds of companies are trying to make their pre-workout the best and the strongest, looking for that extra edge on the competitors and RSP has found that with DyNO.

2) A high energy pre-workout is beneficial to not only me, but to everyone who loves to train. Having that extra edge will give your body that extra edge.
    Also, I LOVE supersets,trisets,and dropsets.A lot of energy is used in my workouts, and I need something that can keep me going even when the going gets tough. Maybe with this pre-workout, I would even be able to add in quadsets! (Does that even exist?)

3) Loved these things as a kid, had them because my dad was an MJ fan and liked cereal

More entries!

More apps, more apps, more apps!

One of the highest stimulant pre-workouts on the market! I know we have stim junkies in here

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will donate a kidney for everything in this thread!

(After I'm dead of course)

Bookmarked to come back later - THIS IS GONNA BE A-MAZING!
    USMC

University of Michigan Alum

www.2fitfoodies.net - recipes and meal prep solutions

http://2fitfoodies.net/online-training-services/

RECENT LOGS/REVIEWS:
    Fast Fuel and ReGen:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157621793
    Hypertest & Myodex: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158300113
    CRASH: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157993683
    HYDE: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157993173

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe people be feeling like this with Dyno?............

I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Originally Posted by kissicon View Post
    maybe people be feeling like this with dyno?............

lol!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post

One of the highest stimulant pre-workouts on the market! I know we have stim junkies in here
    Profile looks solid - bumping for RSP support.

I was a stim junkie before it was cool - raced through this stuff:

#Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good promo here buddy

best of luck on stage today!!
    Hope you got to see Doug Miller bring home the overall

Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    Profile looks solid - bumping for RSP support.

I was a stim junkie before it was cool - raced through this stuff:

Thanks man! Might as well give it another bump

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)

the pre-workout marketplace? Why or why not? There is a lot of competition in the pre-workout market but very few live up to their claims

training. Would definitely give me a boost when I work out at the end of my long 12 hour day.

Main image.jpg

Where my pre-workout homeys at?! Get some apps in!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just saw this so in!!!

If there is a more explosive/ higher energy product that provides pump as well it will most certainly improve the pre workout marketplace. Although there is many other products that claim to be the best but do not meet consumer standards. if a product truly is above ordinary it will be successful.

training.

A high energy and extreme pump option will be beneficial to my training because i am required to do PT on a daily basis withing the military. On days when i am tired from work i do not have a choice i must train regardless. A high energy pump pre workout helps me get through tough days.

I used to collect pop/soda bottles with my brother when we were kids and with the money we would get we would buy these and eat them all day.

RCAF

Reviews: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/kr0ss31

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
    -Jim Rohn

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where my pre-workout homeys at?! Get some apps in!
    Any chance you guys are going to do sampleS?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Any chance you guys are going to do sampleS?
    Yeah man. I'll see what I can do for you. Probably not just yet because it's bb.com exclusive but once it goes full retail I'll have some for in person demos so Ill get it to ya!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by kr0ss31 View Post

Damn! Never seen these...are they like candy cigarettes?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn! Never seen these...are they like candy cigarettes?
    Wow, those things bring back memories

And yes, they look like candy cigarettes, more like candy joints lmao

Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RPAYNE509 View Post
    They just did a limited release on amazon of surge. I know someone who actually paid to have a whole case shipped to him. I lol'd

Yea I heard that; but knowing what i know now just dont think i can bring my self to drink that stuff anymore haha.

^^lol sat around playing video games many a times with that combo
    N64...Mario 64 status!