Page 63 of 331 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 9905
    Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TruePride View Post
    hes finally back

He'll be a lethal number 9 for them
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Founder and President of the A.H.A (Anti-Heskey Association) Company.

Company's Slogan: *.. because he's really that sh!t*

Misc Med student crew
    Victoria Justice>Ariana Grande crew

jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wittonlane View Post
    What are you judging this on? I suspect it's having more to their game and generally being superior as far as just talent goes but even then it doesn't really hold up.

Ronaldo I can understand but Balotelli? Comes across quite hipsterish tbh.

EDIT - Just clocked the jpeg, pretty sure this is a wum now. Vybers post confirmed it.

Even so, half those players aren't on Cristiano's level so my point remains.
    The Lucas face was meant to show I was kidding with Balotelli. Yup, in terms of talent and big games. Please tell me a very big game CRonaldo has dominated in, I mean taken by the scruff of the neck. With Zidane I can name multiple. The thing is people will say Cronaldo is better than Zidane because of goal scoring, but why would you compare that? Zidane was a mf general and in big games there is no comparison. CL winner against Neverkusen, 2 WC final goals and being the most dominant player in the Euros. Cronaldos level falls massively when he comes up against big teams as we saw in all 3 Atletico games this season. When he doesn't score, he adds very little to his team. It's not a criticism, that's just his game. Even at United people complained that he didn't do well in big games. If Scoring is all that matters then fair enough, even then I just said Zidane has bigger goal scoring feats, bar being more talented.

If you notice, all the legendary players could create like Pele, Cruyff, Puskas and Don Alfredo. If Cristiano is put up there, then Gerd Muller is a top 10 player seeing as he was just as consistent and actually scored when it mattered. He isn't because his overall game falls short of those guys, just like Cristiano's. Messi has already shown he can outscore Cristiano, now he is showing more of his playmaking side. Again, it's not a knock on Cronaldo, it's just the way he is. This season however, he has being doing a lot more for his team, this is the best I have seen him play in terms of his overall contribution. Also, Ronaldo last season took more shots than Raul did in his last 5 seaons at Real Madrid, he took the most shots ever in a single EUROs tournament at 35, and scored 3 goals, and averages like 7/8 shots a game lol. His goals to shots scored is embarrassingly low. He has taken he most amount of shots in Europe for the last 6/7 seasons IIRC. Again, all the other players didn't even approach those numbers, nowhere close. In some games I have seen CRonaldo attempt 12 shots. Great player but I will never put him in the very top of the sporting greats, and most people I have come across agree.

People get very emotional when talking about him and Messi. I frankly couldn't care less about him or Messi. I just give my opinion on their football. I know half the people that read this will complain. My opinion will not change and neither will yours. Let's just all agree that Ryan Giggs is the best of all time...especially when playing away from home
    Last edited by jibzz; 10-17-2014 at 01:36 PM.

thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jibzz View Post
    The Lucas face was meant to show I was kidding with Balotelli. Yup, in terms of talent and big games. Please tell me a very big game CRonaldo has dominated in, I mean taken by the scruff of the neck. With Zidane I can name multiple. The thing is people will say Cronaldo is better than Zidane because of goal scoring, but why would you compare that? Zidane was a mf general and in big games there is no comparison. CL winner against Neverkusen, 2 WC final goals and being the most dominant player in the Euros. Cronaldos level falls massively when he comes up against big teams as we saw in all 3 Atletico games this season. When he doesn't score, he adds very little to his team. It's not a criticism, that's just his game. Even at United people complained that he didn't do well in big games. If Scoring is all that matters then fair enough, even then I just said Zidane has bigger goal scoring feats, bar being more talented.

If you notice, all the legendary players could create like Pele, Cruyff, Puskas and Don Alfredo. If Cristiano is put up there, then Gerd Muller is a top 10 player seeing as he was just as consistent and actually scored when it mattered. He isn't because his overall game falls short of those guys, just like Cristiano's. Messi has already shown he can outscore Cristiano, now he is showing more of his playmaking side. Again, it's not a knock on Cronaldo, it's just the way he is. This season however, he has being doing a lot more for his team, this is the best I have seen him play in terms of his overall contribution. Also, Ronaldo last season took more shots than Raul did in his last 5 seaons at Real Madrid, he took the most shots ever in a single EUROs tournament at 35, and scored 3 goals, and averages like 7/8 shots a game lol. His goals to shots scored is embarrassingly low. He has taken he most amount of shots in Europe for the last 6/7 seasons IIRC. Again, all the other players didn't even approach those numbers, nowhere close. In some games I have seen CRonaldo attempt 12 shots. Great player but I will never put him in the very top of the sporting greats, and most people I have come across agree.

People get very emotional when talking about him and Messi. I frankly couldn't care less about him or Messi. I just give my opinion on their football. I know half the people that read this will complain. My opinion will not change and neither will yours. Let's just all agree that Ryan Giggs is the best of all time...especially when playing away from home
    Thank you! The Ronaldo diksuking is unreal here. GOALS AREN'T EVERYTHING! Also, Messi and Zidane for this argument, made their teammates much better than Ronaldo could.
    ****username has nothing do with Arsenal***

Coutinho: I’m going to use this anger and push myself to my limits. I saw how Luisito (Suárez) was a maniac in training. At this point, my body and mind feel like clay. I will mold it the way I envision, and I will use my fire to make them harder.

anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When he doesn't score, he adds very little to his team.
    Forza Juventus, unico grande amore, una grande passione.

Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000) Hmzone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So much hnnnnggg back then

***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Misc Med student crew

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NasStan View Post

Can;t wait for tomorrow, absolutely dire international break.

Not sure if srs.
    LOL, International break never does any favors for Liverpool.
    Originally Posted by Hmzone View Post
    He'll be a lethal number 9 for them
    what makes him more lethal is his box-to-box teammate Reus.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegunners21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LazyStarfish View Post
    LOL, International break never does any favors for Liverpool.

what makes him more lethal is his box-to-box teammate Reus.
    Actually, it was a good one. Sterling got some much needed rest. Brendan would have ran him into the ground.

Coutinho: I’m going to use this anger and push myself to my limits. I saw how Luisito (Suárez) was a maniac in training. At this point, my body and mind feel like clay. I will mold it the way I envision, and I will use my fire to make them harder.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Lucas face was meant to show I was kidding with Balotelli. Yup, in terms of talent and big games. Please tell me a very big game CRonaldo has dominated in, I mean taken by the scruff of the neck.
    Arsenal, CL semi away second leg, 2009.
    Wigan, League Cup final, 2006.
    Sweden, World Cup qualifier, 2013.
    Arsenal, FA Cup Semi, 2004.
    Numerous Clasicos.
    Roma away, CL quarter final (can't remember which leg), 2008.
    Lyon home, CL second round (I think?), 2008.
    Inter Milan home, CL quarter final second leg, 2009.
    Porto away, second round second leg, 2009.

I would struggle to specifically remember matches for Madrid but the issue with Cristiano used to be that he didn't do well vs Barcelona, not that he was anonymous in big games, period. It's a bit of a myth. File with Messi struggling vs Stoke and Roy Keane ending Haaland's career.

With Zidane I can name multiple. The thing is people will say Cronaldo is better than Zidane because of goal scoring, but why would you compare that? Zidane was a mf general and in big games there is no comparison. CL winner against Neverkusen, 2 WC final goals and being the most dominant player in the Euros. Cronaldos level falls massively when he comes up against big teams as we saw in all 3 Atletico games this season.
    That last bit is just not true as I pointed out above. In general I agree with your point about goals but when it's this much of a gulf -- and over such a long period of time -- then I think in this case the goals do outweigh arguments in favour of Zidane.

His achievements with France were great no doubt and are far superior to Ronaldo's with Portugal. However one played for a European heavyweight in a team full of world class players, most at their peak, and the other plays for a team who is never expected to win anything and has dickheads like Postiga and Nani.

[b]If you notice, all the legendary players could create like Pele, Cruyff, Puskas and Don Alfredo. If Cristiano is put up there, then Gerd Muller is a top 10 player seeing as he was just as consistent and actually scored when it mattered.
    Gerd Muller probably is, though it's pointless trying to quantify it to a specific number of 10. I think anyone who knows their footballing onions will tell you Muller is an all time great.
    Aston Villa Football Club.

Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000) Vyber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    . Please tell me a very big game CRonaldo has dominated in
    Wigan, League Cup final, 2006.

A lot of the other opposition listed are quite questionable.
    "Soft with the Ladies, Hard with the Men" - Emmanuel Frimpong

Jibbz needs to calm the fukk down about Messi vs Ronaldo. Mate literally half of your posts are about them
    ***United Boys Crew***

LVG crew

Manchester United

Misc Med student crew

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about most Champions League games?
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that Mikitarian?

All I can remember of him was in the CL Quarters against Madrid, where he missed 3 sitters in one game.

For the record, I love Truepride. One of my top 5 posters itt
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This is actually very well written.
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post
    we get it, you love Ronaldo

wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) wittonlane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vyber View Post

A lot of the other opposition listed are quite questionable.
    I don't think they are. Jibzz included Bayer Leverkusen. & Yes I know it was a European Cup final.

A cup final is big. I am taking this as a high stakes game or a game vs opposition considered to be a rival.

Nope, the issue was that his level dipped massively in big games. Look at Messi vs Arsenal and compare it to Cristiano vs Arsneal.
    No, you've got to be joking. Go and watch the footage of that match again. He scored twice and set up the other with a brilliant piece of wing play. If that isn't taking a game by the scruff of the neck I don't know what is. Just cos Messi scored four against them once it doesn't negate what Cristiano did.

Look at Messi's cl semis vs Madrid in 2011 and compare it to any classico Ronaldo played in, hell look at the classico he didn't score in in the 5-0 and he was still the best player on the pitch. Zidane in a stacked team? France couldn't function without Zidane. When he was injured in the WC they struggled and then he played injured in their last group stage game. An almost retired Zidane was the fulcrum of France. Take him out and France win zilch.
    France in 1998-2006 were by far a superior team to Portugal.

The Roma game you mentioned in 2007 he wasn't even our best player, the whole team was amazing. FFS Allen Smith scored a goal.
    I am not discussing that game. That one was at Old Trafford. It was a home game. I am discussing the one away from home (which is why I specified that it was away) and in 2008 (which is why I said 2008. 2008 was the year after 2007 by the way).

As for the wall of text where you gave examples of quiet Ronaldo performances, I am not denying he has had some quiet games but again, that doesn't negate when he was good or impacted the game, you specifically asked for matches where he dominated and I gave you some examples, You can't now move the goalposts and discredit them because he was quiet in other matches. And let's not pretend as if Zidane wasn't piss poor at times. I specifically remember him being awful for the last few years of his career at Real.

You bring up Sweden game. Are you serious?
    That would be a yes. I don't care if he was allegedly poor in all their other games because that wasn't what you asked.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with Messi, but not with CRonaldo. Zidane, R9, Ronaldinho were better than him, Henry, Laudrup, Baggio, Romario, Rivaldo and Balotelli are around his level. All I give him over those first 3 is consistency, bar that, he is not on their level to be frank when they performed at their best. It's pretty obvious to be honest.

Honestly I think that the Laudrup's not playing enabled the Danes to win. I remember how negative that team was. Laudrup would have complained. They needed people to sit back and absorb pressure. That wasn't either of their games.

R9 was the best teenager I have ever seen. At that age he was as good as any attacker I have seen since, possibly only surpassed by Messi, and just about. If it wasn't for his injuries I think he could have done so much more. I guess that's what happens when you dope...

The closest he came was with Madrid in 2003, but he got injured before the return leg in turin. I have no doubt Madrid will have retained the CL had R9 stayed fit. Will never forget his hattrick against us. Really pissed me off lol. Then Beckham scored 2 goals IIRC and gave a big middle finger to Sir Alex with his performance after being benched for a few games lol. That was during shoegate I think. Fun times.

Can't see chit captain!

lol strong hater brah....

Originally Posted by anibani View Post
    Great... Costa is now considered "doubtful" in Fantasy Premier League - what happened?
    Mourinho's mind games, nothing more, he'll probably be a starter lol.
    300 Forever

TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lmaooooooooooooo you cant be fukking SRS. Ronaldo isn't a big game player? The dudw rekts Barcelona on a consistent basis and scored in 8 el clasicos in a row. He holds the record for the most champions league semi final, quarter final, last 16 goals. He can actually score against atletico, which messi hasn't scored against atletico for like 2 years now. He consistently digs Portugal out of the chitter when they need him most. *cough* bosnia *cough* Sweden

I don't know what else you from the dude? You want him to fly into the other teams goal? Also taking a shot at ronaldos shots per game is laughable. Who gives a chit how many times he shoots when he has scored like 280 goals in 260 games m8888

Also lolz @ you sukking zizous dik. That dude had a million world class players around him. I would like to see you play for Portugal and see how you fair jibbz you kunt
    [IMG]http://abload.de/img/safrjy5w.gif[/IMG]

jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jibzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hmzone View Post
    Jibbz needs to calm the fukk down about Messi vs Ronaldo. Mate literally half of your posts are about them
    I stated my opinion in response to a previous post. There is nothing to calm down from. Odd post.

Flopped in both Milan Semis for us, flopped in both Barcelona semis for us then Missed a pen in the final. Flopped against Barcelona in both semis. Scored 2 goals against United but his performance was average at best, he even said so himself after the game. Was anonymous till Nani got sent off. Flopped in CL final for us in 09, again our biggest game of the season. Scored 2 goals against Bayern THEN missed a penalty in another semis. 3 pen misses in 3 big games. Flopped in all 4 games vs BVB bar scoring a tap in laid on a plate by Pipita. Scored against Bayern once the game was already wrapped up by Ramos. Did nothing in ANOTHER cl final...yea...

I don't think they are. Jibzz included Bayer Leverkusen. & Yes I know it was a European Cup final.

A cup final is big. I am taking this as a high stakes game or a game vs opposition considered to be a rival.
    Most of the biggest games his performances were not that great. Compare his level agaisnt Getafe and then Barcelona, his level is just dropped very low. That Cl final performance is better than anything Ronaldo ever did in any of the finals. Again he is a great goal scorer but he can't dominate games the likes of Zidane, Messi or Dinho. Compare any of those performances to Messi vs Arsenal, Messi vs Madrid in 5-0 Classico and 2-0 vs Madrid in cl semis. Ronaldo does not have any single big game performance where he absolutely dominated a big team. The Roma performance he wasn't even the best player there, Carrick was and he didn't dominate the game lol.

The Sweden game being brought up has to be a joke. Portugal had the second easiest WC qualifier and Cristiano flopped in all of them. They should have never been in that position! lol. That was not a big game. It's like calling Arsenal's cl qualifiers every year big games, like the game against Besiktas a big game. Nope. All the big games in the league vs the top 4 teams in 2008, he was anonymous in most of them, even when he scored goals. Same thing in his final season. Scrubbed it up in the WC semis in 06, flopped in final against Greece, Should have won the game against Spain and missed a few chances and then decided to go last in the penalty shoot-out lol. Again Brah, compare any of his big game performances to Messi and Zidane, he doesn't hold a candle on either one of them. He is still a great player for me, I admire his ruthless consistency, but I just will never put him in that bracket of elite players.

Originally Posted by iabs View Post

lol strong hater brah....

PS. TruePride, you are on my ignore list so I never see what you post. I have no doubt you have commented on this. Please stay safe...

Also, an observation, almost all people that love CRonaldo the most are always cut, mostly Australians lol...das it...
    Last edited by jibzz; 10-17-2014 at 03:47 PM.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TruePride View Post
    lmaooooooooooooo you cant be fukking SRS. Ronaldo isn't a big game player? The dudw rekts Barcelona on a consistent basis and scored in 8 el clasicos in a row. He holds the record for the most champions league semi final, quarter final, last 16 goals. He can actually score against atletico, which messi hasn't scored against atletico for like 2 years now. He consistently digs Portugal out of the chitter when they need him most. *cough* bosnia *cough* Sweden

I don't know what else you from the dude? You want him to fly into the other teams goal? Also taking a shot at ronaldos shots per game is laughable. Who gives a chit how many times he shoots when he has scored like 280 goals in 260 games m8888

Also lolz @ you sukking zizous dik. That dude had a million world class players around him. I would like to see you play for Portugal and see how you fair jibbz you kunt
    the bolded argument from the Messi camp makes me lmao all the way to the bathroom to avoid peeing my pants.
    300 Forever

You are using Messi and Zidane as a yardstick to measure Ronaldo's impact in big games. I am not disagreeing that those two are big game players, my argument is Ronaldo has performed in big games. Not matching up to those does not mean he flopped in them all.

The Roma performance he wasn't even the best player there, Carrick was and he didn't dominate the game lol.
    I can't be bothered.

You are using Messi and Zidane as a yardstick to measure Ronaldo's impact in big games. I am not disagreeing that those two are big game players, my argument is Ronaldo has performed in big games. Not matching up to those does not mean he flopped in them all.

I can't be bothered.
    This is honestly going nowhere, let's just agree to disagree. He did not flop in ALL of them, the biggest ones, yes he did. 08 final, 09 final, 13 final, WC semis in 06, Euros final in 04, Euros semifinal in 12. Again, great player, I just won't put him with the absolute best. This season for example, he has already flopped in the 3 biggest games so far, he starts scoring against La Liga fodder and people start raving again. TBF to him, the first half against Atletico in the return leg he was unplayable.
    Last edited by jibzz; 10-17-2014 at 04:05 PM.

This is honestly going nowhere, let's just agree to disagree.
    You've got yourself a deal.

Also, an observation, almost all people that love CRonaldo the most are always cut, mostly Australians lol...das it...
    Originally Posted by thegunners21 View Post
    ^ TBH I've seen a lot people like him because of his aesthetics.
    Last edited by iabs; 10-17-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    300 Forever

^ TBH I've seen a lot people like him because of his aesthetics.

TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is honestly going nowhere, let's just agree to disagree. He did not flop in ALL of them, the biggest ones, yes he did. 08 final, 09 final, 13 final, WC semis in 06, Euros final in 04, Euros semifinal in 12. Again, great player, I just won't put him with the absolute best. This season for example, he has already flopped in the 3 biggest games so far, he starts scoring against La Liga fodder and people start raving again. TBF to him, the first half against Atletico in the return leg he was unplayable.
    wasnt ronaldo still carrying a injury in that 2006 WC semi final, because that holland kunt did a karate move on him. Ronaldo literally played like 180 competitive minutes in the 2 months leading to the 13 final. How can yu say ronaldo didnt dominate the euro 2012 semi when he was the only threat from both teams? The 09 final wasn't ronaldo fault, because barca simply outclassed man utd. 2008 he had a decent game. How did ronaldo flop euro final 04 lolz he was like 18.
    [IMG]http://abload.de/img/safrjy5w.gif[/IMG]

trololo now the rebuttal is "oh you only like him cause he's aesthetic and you are cut...so you must like him".

300 Forever

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    trololo now the rebuttal is "oh you only like him cause he's aesthetic and you are cut...so you must like him".

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Googling best soccer players of all time.

Do the people who do these even know soccer?

brb CR7 at number 19
    brb Messi at Number 4

Those two are 1 and 2

Google them. Funny as the lists. Players like Best, Beckenbaur, Cruyff, Xavi, Iniesta, Platini, Stefano are all better apparently.

Those lists are usually made by people who have either seen them play or have access to film archives that the rest of us don't. Also, for characters like Slip, there are serious fans of the game who make an effort to watch and analyze football, even into the past beyond their own dates of birth.

Wonders and signs, I know.

Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Those lists are usually made by people who have either seen them play or have access to film archives that the rest of us don't. Also, for characters like Slip, there are serious fans of the game who make an effort to watch and analyze football, even into the past beyond their own dates of birth.

Wonders and signs, I know.
    most people that think you can "objectively" compare players from 30+ yrs apart (I even dare say 20+ yrs) are retarded.
    300 Forever