Page 71 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2369
    FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessJake View Post
    Do I have to follow a specific build to be competitive in this game? I feel like I can’t do my own thing and still be viable
    no, its just you can't build a **** build AND be competitive

even **** builds work, but if you want to be competitive, you need clear speed

-Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welp died at lvl 90 in a lvl 65 zone
    was speed lvling gems in des chambers again then was gonna switch to llrf guardian, but i had to tp out for the postman, then i tp'd back in a screen froze, restarted computer and dead. I was pretty close to lvling about 15 gems to 20, and hopefully woulda got some sweet lvl 21s for my llrf guardian.
    Really sucks, might take a small break until after xmas.

So i tried 6 linking my Shavs, took 150 jews for 6s and 450 fuses for 6l. Sorry maldy :P
    I guess i do the same thing, ek to 90, lvl gems to 20, then switch to llrf guardian. I got 2000c+ so can splash a bit on gear.
    Not that gear was the problem...ive died twice and only ripped about 150c worth of stuff (not including gems)

-Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Butternuts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im def gonna buy speed rush, 26c to skip a5-10, easy game.
    Then im gonna see how much to leech exp in breaches and other fast exp stuff, poorjoys etc. But dont know how much that stuff would cost.
    I lvld to 90 pretty fast speed running mostly infested valleys, but ive almost dried up the market on those, at least on ppl selling 3+ at a time, cba buying 1 at a time.

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm trying to follow this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879779

but idk what skills I'm supposed to use to level up with? Is this even a good build to follow for a noob?
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm trying to follow this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879779

but idk what skills I'm supposed to use to level up with? Is this even a good build to follow for a noob?
    I’m pretty sure LA is a fine skill to level up with and since it’s what the build uses is just go with that. I’d probably have a 4 link barrage setup going for single target/bosses while leveling too.

Just glancing at the build I noticed it has skyforth as a required piece of gear. Unless something has changed since the ES nerf skyforth is one of the most expensive uniques in the game and unless you play 10+ hrs a day every day you’ll probably never come close to getting it. Someone recommended eye of chalupa and a rare boot as replacement so you’ll probably have to go that route.

If you’re looking for builds as a beginner you want to look for builds that say beginner friendly or cheap. They’re usually super cheap and kill good enough to get into decent maps and make some currency and figure out how the game works. Going with something that requires skyforth to make the build work is going to be rough.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    I’m pretty sure LA is a fine skill to level up with and since it’s what the build uses is just go with that. I’d probably have a 4 link barrage setup going for single target/bosses while leveling too.

Just glancing at the build I noticed it has skyforth as a required piece of gear. Unless something has changed since the ES nerf skyforth is one of the most expensive uniques in the game and unless you play 10+ hrs a day every day you’ll probably never come close to getting it. Someone recommended eye of chalupa and a rare boot as replacement so you’ll probably have to go that route.

If you’re looking for builds as a beginner you want to look for builds that say beginner friendly or cheap. They’re usually super cheap and kill good enough to get into decent maps and make some currency and figure out how the game works. Going with something that requires skyforth to make the build work is going to be rough.
    Might try to do it with the replacement stuff then, because this looks like the funnest build I’ve seen so far. It’s doable on the abyss league too, right?
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Might try to do it with the replacement stuff then, because this looks like the funnest build I’ve seen so far. It’s doable on the abyss league too, right?
    The other route is to go something similar to what I'm doing, Bow(Tornado Shot or LA) Raider. They all revolve around Lioneye's Glare-The Signal Flare-Ashrend, Doomfletch, or Windripper + Rigwald's.

The Lioneye's is a super cheap way to go for a build that'll allow you to do everything. Spend some currency into Windripper later and make even more stupid amounts of currency burning maps to the ground.
    US Army

Originally Posted by Daegus View Post
    The other route is to go something similar to what I'm doing, Bow(Tornado Shot or LA) Raider. They all revolve around Lioneye's Glare-The Signal Flare-Ashrend, Doomfletch, or Windripper + Rigwald's.

The Lioneye's is a super cheap way to go for a build that'll allow you to do everything. Spend some currency into Windripper later and make even more stupid amounts of currency burning maps to the ground.
    Is there a specific passive tree build I should follow, for your suggestion? Or should I just keep following the one from the initial build I posted?

Also, if anyone is playing on Xbox, I'm down to group up
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000) Daegus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there a specific passive tree build I should follow, for your suggestion? Or should I just keep following the one from the initial build I posted?

Also, if anyone is playing on Xbox, I'm down to group up
    Pretty much all bow builds follow the same path. It varies a bit later either you have more crit, life, or bit of both. Ascendencies vary on the build but always Raider or Pathfinder in the current meta.
    US Army

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RNGesus, I plead to thee to drop thy maps

BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) BillysBadFurDay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel that Diablo 3 is better than PoE

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Currently on Abyss as a 61 Freezing Pulse Templar. It's gotten me to act 8 Solo so far with zero issues. Really awesome build.
    Pushing towards level 80. Got myself a bad ass 6 link staff Pledge of Hands. This freeze pulse chit is absolutely wrecking stuff. The sound it makes as enemies freeze/break is so satisfying.

Going to run this to 90, then I think I'm going to roll with a flickerstrike build cause they look fun as phuk. If not flickerstrike, then something very mobile so I don't have to stand still to unload the deeps.

Kinda sucks getting to that part of game where you are basically praying to the RNG gods daily with not much else to do. Hoping for a drop, hoping for a random you like from currency, hoping for a good font buff.. ugghhhh.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That feel when I actaully thought this thread was discussing the announcement of Path of Exile 2

But it's just the second thread about PoE
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000) billbrogan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tried Disfavour on cyclone slayer, gave it up for starforge + the retch. Used a new impresence amulet to run blasphemy vulnerability with 0 mana reserved and grabbed blood magic & those joocy life nodes. hnnnngh

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doing a ssf sunder build. better than my last one for sure
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Hossse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In the Path of Exile you can not officially buy anything that strengthens your character. People buy currency for RMT, but this is against the rules of the game. All microtransactions in PoE relate to things such as stash, wings or other cosmetic items. I do not mind buying orbs, because I do not fight in the arena, so nobody hurts me.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hossse View Post
    In the Path of Exile you can not officially buy anything that strengthens your character. People buy currency for RMT, but this is against the rules of the game. All microtransactions in PoE relate to things such as stash, wings or other cosmetic items. I do not mind buying orbs, because I do not fight in the arena, so nobody hurts me.
    Yeah it's almost strictly cosmetic. It's definitely microtransactions done right. The special Stash tabs are almost must-buys.

One of my favorite things about PoE, is all currency has a use that is non currency related. It's not like "gold". Currency is actual items that you use. Makes for a good economy as currency is constantly removed as it's used. I also like that everything is tradeable. Makes it easier to play an alt character without feeling like it'd be time better spent on your "Main". Anything you get on either character can be used on the other.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got back to this game and I'm just on level 15 I think.
    I'm rolling a Shadow in this season's HC.

Do we still have a misc clan? I remember in the past we have a pretty active clan.
    Kinda more fun leveling and chatting with the bros.
    And also aside from the usual giveaways from high level brahs hehe.

And btw, this game has changed a lot. So many gems to choose from now. I haven't actually done my research on the build. Just assigning them as I go based on what I remember and what I want for the class. Just enjoying the game for now. Maybe I'll research when I die.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

the guild was active for a month, its dying down now. But we lasted longer than usual i think, abyss was pretty fun.
    Im done too, made a ranger and didnt like it, bought the rest of my challenges to get 36 and the portal, really wanted 37 for another piece of a totem but the ID 2 abyss socket unique costs 15ex (there are 1 or 2 for sale), and then sell for about 100c. Not paying that much.
    I might come back at end of the league and ping pong sub t5 maps for complete influence maps or somin. Just run straight to boss, the pita would be getting 200 maps tho.

Im just converting everything into chaos and then exalts, and hoping i can get a mirror.
    Im gonna be at about 95ex when everythings sold and converted, hope its enough

up to 100ex, could get a few more ex if things sell.
    The mirror i was eyeing up seems to have been sold whilst i was at about 98ex. MAD

^^^^^

noice

I haven't been playing POE, had the flu for 10 days. I did however play a **** ton of Factorio, I love that game. I think I put 48 hours into it from friday to monday. I should get the flu more often

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Butternuts View Post
    All that currency and poverty flasks???
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Add me brah. Still low level, Lvl28.
    Steam - jinda28
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
    Add me brah. Still low level, Lvl28.
    Steam - jinda28
    Need an actual ign - says jinda28 isnt real.
    400+ish (2011) > 182 (2017)

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomJones420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stupid stash tab sales. Have to fight the urge to buy more even if i dont really need them...

Just hit 90 yay.

Currently trying to fill out my Atlas. Mostly just pugging maps or solo'ing them. Still not entirely sure what more I should be doing at this level besides running maps and hoping for lewts. Any specific goals I should have?

Also, anyone have some good builds for somehting with a lot of mobility and good in groups? My current Freezing Pulse tank build is awesome for solo'ing, but given it has very few mobility options, and I have to be still to DPS, I find myself struggling to keep up with a group, and feel like a leech just running around collecting lewt.

Feel free to add me in game. ign: Teren_Kanan

Originally Posted by TomJones420 View Post
    Stupid stash tab sales. Have to fight the urge to buy more even if i dont really need them...
    Love me some tabs. Got 12 Premium, 2 Quads, and Currency/Maps/Essence/Divinitation atm. I could probably use more Premiums soon as I whore out Chaos/Regal recipes as often as possible.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Just hit 90 yay.

Currently trying to fill out my Atlas. Mostly just pugging maps or solo'ing them. Still not entirely sure what more I should be doing at this level besides running maps and hoping for lewts. Any specific goals I should have?

Also, anyone have some good builds for somehting with a lot of mobility and good in groups? My current Freezing Pulse tank build is awesome for solo'ing, but given it has very few mobility options, and I have to be still to DPS, I find myself struggling to keep up with a group, and feel like a leech just running around collecting lewt.

Feel free to add me in game. ign: Teren_Kanan
    Congrats, HC or SC?

You can always make different goals, rather it be doing: end game bosses, guardians, getting a ggg shaper/elder item, running crazy sextant influenced maps

Most people dont play in groups unless they have a support, just because of the lag. What ascendency are you? Freeze pulse totem might be faster, just shield charging around and dropping totems, having your filter on strict so you arent always turning around to pick junk up.

If you feel like rerolling, a piscators wander is very fast and cheap. getting a +1 barrage helm would probably be enough for end game bosses.

Most of the guild is done for the league, usually go hard for the first 1.5months and then take a break until the next one. I can log on and add you to the guild later tonight if you dont have one

March 2nd new league Boyos!!
    Pretty quick turnaround. Going to Vegas on the 15th was worried they were gonna release that weekend, im sure id have lived with it, vegas afterall haha.

With the increase in lich spawn rates the ID 2 socket abyss item price is going down so hopefully ill be able to buy that in the last week or so of league and to 37 challenges just for a bigger epeen.
    Saying that, if anyone on SC has a spare (currently) 4ex, they could toss me (ie you're rich, or you dont play lolstandard so can give away currency or something like that) to buy the challenge that'd be pretty sweet. Id try and repay you somehow sometime ofcourse...

Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Imortalee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Burnt out hard, im like 225/300 elder maps, 1 elder guardian, and 50 labs til 40/40.

Debating calling it and waiting for march 2nd announcement.
    400+ish (2011) > 182 (2017)

*WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*