DOC1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beta-Alanine Supplementation Improves Jumping Power and Affects Severe-Intensity Perf

Yet another study concludes the beneficial effects of beta alanine in high intensity trained individuals. Beta alanine is a non-essential amino acid that acts as a buffer to lactic acid build up in muscles. It’s powerful effects allows individuals to train hard and longer.

Thoughts??

Do you like the tingles??

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's good stuff. But you don't get effects until a couple months of consistent daily dosing (3.2g+). I like the tingles, but that is a side effect and has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the supplement. I also get it when I eat a ton of chicken at once (it contains BA).
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive never really felt a difference using it vs not using it. From the research i have seen it just doesnt warrant me using it as a strength training athlete. Endurance athletes? of course it is beneficial for them.
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total