Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000 CXC3000
    Originally Posted by primetime32 View Post
    Two peas in a pod.
    There's about a million of similar-minded 'peas' who are waking up and seeing exactly the true nature of the Neo-Zionist
    "Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China,
    when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."

Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989

-----------

Neg reps from the Islamophobes and racists. In other words, vile, pathetic scum :)

MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Loling at some of the responses above. An Israeli trying to propose a peaceful soluti9n while the non israeli jews are spewing propaganda, hate, and are advocating more war
    LOL @ you for thinking this guy represnts most Israelis.

As an Israeli citizen and former soldier aswell, I completely disagree with the naive childish views presented by this guy.

Scum like you and anti semitic terrorists need to be dealt with force, not appeasement.
    Last edited by MuscleGunner; 07-03-2014 at 01:12 PM.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gadiper View Post
    I think that the foreign supporters of Israel cant really connect to the situation because they are living through it.
    I have arabs all around me , at work , in school when I go shopping for stuff and at the gym - you cant run away from it.
    Its not Black and White and if you think about it you find out that about 90% of the people involved in this conflict were simply born into it.

The only solution here is peace , I dont believe that Hamas is an objective representation of the Palestinian population who are tired and sick of all this fighting just as much as we do.

I dont think that any decent 19 year old in Syria , Lebanon , Egypt or any other country prefer to go and fight instead of enjoying life.
    Politics are strong in this case , Abbas will have no role once there is peace and so is Hamas and they are aware of that and therfore delay the peace process.
    A fact : Israel released hundreads of prisoners that took part in terrorist activities and killed Israeli as a gesture and show of willingness towards the peace process in return , one of the prisoners killed an Israeli and wounded several others in last Passover.

I used to be right wing but just lately realized it will get us nowhere , neither sides.
    But if we have family there I think we can connect, and criticize policies that put their life in danger. I don't live in Israel, but I have spent enough time there during one of the scariest times to live in Israel. (2nd intafadah) I have heard bombs go off down the street from me while drinking a beer at a bar. I have walked streets being power washed from blood, where if I walked there only hours earlier I could have been killed. I have friends who have been killed or seriously wounded by terrorists, in Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, US and India.

One of the 1st times I was in Israel, I was on a bus that got a rock thrown at the windshield. Because of the velocity of the moving bus (probably going about 60-70mph) and the rock being thrown again (60-70mph) the impact put a hole in windshield, then the rock ripped through the back of a seat and landed in the seat behind it, were there was a baby seat.

Luckily the mother picked up the kid out of the seat mere minutes before the rock was thrown.

Point is, while the non-Israeli, Israel supporters may be more right wing, we aren't reinventing the wheel. The right wing in Israel is strong, getting stronger and has been in place since the birth of the nation. You know what the problem is. I highlighted in bold above. The facts are if you look at the survey results, the majority of Palestinians:

A. Agree with terrorism to some extent.
    B. Do not agree in a two state solution.

So since we both know the problem (highlighted in bold) it is clear that the "reason" the majority of Palestinians think like this is because it has been indoctrinated in their way of life from the time they were born.

At some point, you have to take the blame off of the settlers and start looking at the root of the problem. It's what every anti-Zionist on these boards say. The birth of Israel is the cause of the problem. Green line this, and settlement freeze that, and checkpoint here and air-strike there and prisoner release every where are just effects of the root cause of the problem.

The State of Israel. Jewish sovereignty on once Arab (Muslim) controlled land. The dome of the rock.

Until the Arabs and Muslims "truly" believe Israel has a right to exist and co-exist in a Muslim dominated part of the world, there will be war.

Today they are going to blame 500 Jews in Hebron, tomorrow they are going to blame 500,000 Jews in Jerusalem.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Damn, ten pages.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E. Hamas would lose support as a resistence group
    Bingo. It's not in their interest for a "Palestinian" state, and since they have 70% approval in Gaza and I think somewhere near 40% approval throughout the West Bank, they have a good portion of the people against the idea and for behavior that prevents it. I think until an organic movement dedicated towards achieving peace rises up, Pallys will just recycle the same extremist ideologies.

PLO ---> Hamas ----> ????

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Bingo. It's not in their interest for a "Palestinian" state, and since they have 70% approval in Gaza and I think somewhere near 40% approval throughout the West Bank, they have a good portion of the people against the idea and for behavior that prevents it. I think until an organic movement dedicated towards achieving peace rises up, Pallys will just recycle the same extremist ideologies.

PLO ---> Hamas ----> ????
    Wrong. Hamas will always have support as long as israel acts like a terrorist state. They will not lose support until a palestinian state is formed.

Enough with your propaganda
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Wrong. Hamas will always have support as long as israel acts like a terrorist state. They will not lose support until a palestinian state is formed.

Haneiya and Mashaal don't intend on creating a state to co-exist next to Israel. They will lose their power and money once that happens. You said so yourself. Think about it. What does Bibi have to lose? His salary stays the same. Fatah and Hamas have donors from the Muslim world who control their policies. Their investors need them to get in the way of any final settlement. That's why they invest. Allowing Jews to control the land where Al-Aqsa is, is forbidden. That's what this is over. The average East Jerusalem Pally would actually prefer to live in "Israel" than "Palestine"..

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Haneiya and Mashaal don't intend on creating a state to co-exist next to Israel. They will lose their power and money once that happens. You said so yourself. Think about it. What does Bibi have to lose? His salary stays the same. Fatah and Hamas have donors from the Muslim world who control their policies. Their investors need them to get in the way of any final settlement. That's why they invest. Allowing Jews to control the land where Al-Aqsa is, is forbidden. That's what this is over. The average East Jerusalem Pally would actually prefer to live in "Israel" than "Palestine"..
    Living in an aparheid state is better thzn being bombed to death? Who would have known

Atheist Lebanese

Living in an aparheid state is better thzn being bombed to death? Who would have known
    I'm saying if there was an independent state. East Jerusalem Arabs have Israeli citizenship now. The Pallys want East Jerusalem as part of their state. If that was to happen, then you would have a population of Arabs who wouldn't want to get annexed into a state called "Palestine." It's because they know they will lose their standard of living. It has nothing to do with bombs. Keep trying. You'll get to the truth one day.

gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm saying if there was an independent state. East Jerusalem Arabs have Israeli citizenship now. The Pallys want East Jerusalem as part of their state. If that was to happen, then you would have a population of Arabs who wouldn't want to get annexed into a state called "Palestine." It's because they know they will lose their standard of living. It has nothing to do with bombs. Keep trying. You'll get to the truth one day.
    I agree.
    No Israeli arab would prefer switching citizenships (Im not talking about physically moving).

Originally Posted by gadiper View Post
    I agree.
    No Israeli arab would prefer switching citizenships (Im not talking about physically moving).
    There will surely be some who prefer having an israeli citezenship over a palestinian one. You get a lot more perks with the former. That goes without saying. However there are over 10 million palestinians in diaspora, many of whom are longing to return to their homeland.

Atheist Lebanese

Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jonjo8558 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Too much bloodshed on both sides now for any kind of reconciliation.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleGunner View Post
    LOL @ you for thinking this guy represnts most Israelis.
    Just like non-Muslims think terrorists in the middle east represent most Muslims? lol How ironic, isn't it?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZioBot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Just like non-Muslims think terrorists in the middle east represent most Muslims? lol How ironic, isn't it?
    Muslim is a country now.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There will surely be some who prefer having an israeli citezenship over a palestinian one. You get a lot more perks with the former. That goes without saying. However there are over 10 million palestinians in diaspora, many of whom are longing to return to their homeland.
    How could they have a longing to "return" to a place they have never been? That makes absolutely no sense.
    Ignore list: abdus

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZioBot View Post
    Muslim is a country now.
    Weak attack at my argument. But obviously someone like yourself would.. you enjoy labeling all Muslims as terrorists.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    How could they have a longing to "return" to a place they have never been? That makes absolutely no sense.
    Many people i know have lived there and left seeking a better life. Most are older, in their 40s and 50s. Plenty live in places like the gulf, where they will never become citizens. Theyre basically eternal expats. The desire to go to a place they can call home is also present in their children

Atheist Lebanese

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Around 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinian (or as Israelis call them, Israeli-Arabs). This is not counting Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza, or elsewhere, these are living in Israel, with citizenship and rights. Now, when Israel pulled out of Gaza, they forcibly removed Israelis who had bought land/property outright. Why couldn't those people remain in Gaza as Palestinian-Jews? Those people were forcibly displaced by the Israeli gov't in 2005, 9 years ago, and I'm sure they remember their homes and land very well, and long to return (having actually lived there and developed it). I'm not asking to keep control from the palestinians; I would just like to hear from you why Israelis can tolerate the presence of a million Palestinians as citizens, while the Palestinians can't tolerate 9000 Jews living in Gaza?
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Around 20% of Israeli citizens are Palestinian (or as Israelis call them, Israeli-Arabs). This is not counting Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza, or elsewhere, these are living in Israel, with citizenship and rights. Now, when Israel pulled out of Gaza, they forcibly removed Israelis who had bought land/property outright. Why couldn't those people remain in Gaza as Palestinian-Jews? Those people were forcibly displaced by the Israeli gov't in 2005, 9 years ago, and I'm sure they remember their homes and land very well, and long to return (having actually lived there and developed it). I'm not asking to keep control from the palestinians; I would just like to hear from you why Israelis can tolerate the presence of a million Palestinians as citizens, while the Palestinians can't tolerate 9000 Jews living in Gaza?
    Could have something to do with israle bombing the chit out of gaza. And no, gaza fires chitty rockets back in retaliation for what israel does, not the other way around.

Atheist Lebanese

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could have something to do with israle bombing the chit out of gaza. And no, gaza fires chitty rockets back in retaliation for what israel does, not the other way around.
    As if Palestinians haven't bombed and killed around 2k Israelis in their cafes and theaters, and wounded thousands more (and that's just since 2000). Even while the 2nd Intifada was in full force, you still had the million Israeli-Arabs living in relative peace. The Israelis living in Gaza (who should be Palestinian-Jews) weren't bombing Gaza, they lived there, just like the Palestinian-Israelis living in Israel weren't bombing Israel.

So again, why must Jews leave Palestinian controlled areas?

As if Palestinians haven't bombed and killed around 2k Israelis in their cafes and theaters, and wounded thousands more (and that's just since 2000). Even while the 2nd Intifada was in full force, you still had the million Israeli-Arabs living in relative peace. The Israelis living in Gaza (who should be Palestinian-Jews) weren't bombing Gaza, they lived there, just like the Palestinian-Israelis living in Israel weren't bombing Israel.

So again, why must Jews leave Palestinian controlled areas?
    Once again, the palstinians fire back as retaliation for israel does. You bomb me, ill fire back. I also wont like you.

Atheist Lebanese

Once again, the palstinians fire back as retaliation for israel does. You bomb me, ill fire back. I also wont like you.
    I'm not talking about firing back. If that was the only response (assuming Hamas rockets were simply a 'response', and not a lethal 'tactic'), then why do 1 million Israeli-Arabs live in peace all over Israel-proper, without 'firing back'?

The point is, Israel has been living peacefully with 1 million Palestinians in their midst, but the Palestinians can't live peacefully with a far smaller percentage on land under their control. Why must Palestinian land be Jew-free? When speaking of the West Bank, why, in any final status peace solution, must the Jewish towns be outside the Palestinian areas? Why can't the Palestinians successfully administer control of a jewish-majority town on their land, while israel successfully administers control of many Palestinian-Israeli towns on theirs? Israel provides water, electricity, education, trash pickup, law enforcement, etc in many Arab-Israeli towns. It's not difficult. Why couldn't the PA or HAmas (since they're a political organization now, wink wink), do the same in a couple Jewish towns in Gaza or the WB?

I mean really: want to prove you're capable of playing big boy games, and running an actual country? What better way than to show you can run Gaza, including Gush Katif and its 9k Jewish residents? What better way to show the world you're serious about stepping up as a country?

But no, somehow Israel is an 'apartheid state', despite the 20% Palestinian-Israeli population IN ISRAEL, but Palestine is not an apartheid state, when they remove all Jews. Got it.
    Last edited by poison; 07-04-2014 at 08:33 AM.

I'm not talking about firing back. If that was the only response (assuming Hamas rockets were simply a 'response', and not a lethal 'tactic'), then why do 1 million Israeli-Arabs live in peace all over Israel-proper, without 'firing back'?

The point is, Israel has been living peacefully with 1 million Palestinians in their midst, but the Palestinians can't live peacefully with a far smaller percentage on land under their control. Why must Palestinian land be Jew-free? When speaking of the West Bank, why, in any final status peace solution, must the Jewish towns be outside the Palestinian areas? Why can't the Palestinians successfully administer control of a jewish-majority town on their land, while israel successfully administers control of many Palestinian-Israeli towns on theirs? Israel provides water, electricity, education, trash pickup, law enforcement, etc in many Arab-Israeli towns. It's not difficult. Why couldn't the PA or HAmas (since they're a political organization now, wink wink), do the same in a couple Jewish towns in Gaza or the WB?

I mean really: want to prove you're capable of playing big boy games, and running an actual country? What better way than to show you can run Gaza, including Gush Katif and its 9k Jewish residents? What better way to show the world you're serious about stepping up as a country?

But no, somehow Israel is an 'apartheid state', despite the 20% Palestinian-Israeli population IN ISRAEL, but Palestine is not an apartheid state, when they remove all Jews. Got it.
    This just happened:

Israeli security forces beating a stomping a Palestinian teenager, even after he was subdued/unconscious

Fuk you, and fuk Israel.

Atheist Lebanese

This just happened:

Israeli security forces beating a stomping a Palestinian teenager, even after he was subdued/unconscious

Fuk you, and fuk Israel.
    I can play that game too:

On October 12, 2000, two Israel Defense Forces soldiers, reservists serving as drivers, Vadim Nurzhitz and Yossi Avrahami, mistakenly passed an Israeli checkpoint and entered Ramallah. Reaching a Palestinian Authority roadblock, where previously Israeli soldiers were turned back, the reservists were detained by PA policemen and taken to the local police station. Rumors spread that undercover Israeli agents were in the building, and a violent mob of more than 1,000 Palestinians gathered at the station, calling for the death of the Israelis. Within fifteen minutes, word that two soldiers were held in a Ramallah police station reached Israel. The IDF decided against a rescue operation. Soon after, Palestinian rioters stormed the building, murdered, and mutilated both soldiers.

The Israeli reservists were beaten, stabbed, had their eyes gouged out, and were disemboweled. At this point, a Palestinian (later identified as Aziz Salha), appeared at the police station window, displaying his blood-stained hands to the crowd, which erupted into cheers. The crowd clapped and cheered as one of the soldier's bodies was then thrown out the window and stamped and beaten by the frenzied mob. One of the bodies was set on fire. Soon after, the mob dragged the two mutilated bodies to Al-Manara Square in the city center as the crowd began an impromptu victory celebration. Palestinian policemen did not prevent, and in some cases actually took part in, the lynching.[2][3][4][5]The Palestinian Authority however claimed that thirteen policemen were injured trying to protect the Israelis.[2]

British photographer Mark Seager attempted to photograph the event but the mob physically assaulted him and destroyed his camera. After the event, he stated, "It [the lynching] was the most horrible thing that I have ever seen and I have reported from Congo, Kosovo, many bad places.... I know they [Palestinians] are not all like this and I'm a very forgiving person but I'll never forget this. It was murder of the most barbaric kind. When I think about it, I see that man's head, all smashed. I know that I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life."[12]

But I'm not.You really can't even have a civil conversation about this? I'm talking about putting aside the bull****, and engaging in a civil manner. Unlike you, I've had friends killed in israel: Ori Azulai and Maya Kopstein. I've been on the scene an hour after a bus bombing in Tel Aviv, seen pools of blood and pieces of skin and flesh hanging from trees. But I'm willing to talk and entertain ideas.

Maybe you should move to Gaza...apparently you think like them.
    Last edited by poison; 07-04-2014 at 08:56 AM.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    That's fair enough, but that is what we call a war. In a war two sides fight, and one wins. In that case there's no point complaining about the fact that it is unfair that your enemy is stronger than you.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

I can play that game too:

But I'm not.You really can't even have a civil conversation about this?

Maybe you should move to Gaza...apparently you think like them.
    lol @ you posting something from 14 years ago. That's a game you'd lose buddy.

I posted something that just happened. If you want me to go back in time, i can.

If you can't see the atrocities that are happening and admit to them, there's no point in having a civil conversation to begin with

Atheist Lebanese

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    That's fair enough, but that is what we call a war. In a war two sides fight, and one wins. In that case there's no point complaining about the fact that it is unfair that your enemy is stronger than you.
    Israel and Palestine are not at "war"... wtf you talking about? Do you think Palestine can even wage a war against Israel and last more than 5 minutes?!

Atheist Lebanese

lol @ you posting something from 14 years ago. That's a game you'd lose buddy.

I posted something that just happened. If you want me to go back in time, i can.

If you can't see the atrocities that are happening and admit to them, there's no point in having a civil conversation to begin with
    What? The palestinians just kidnapped and murdered 3 Israeli boys, I don't need to go back 14 years. I never said there weren't atrocities, there have been on both sides. Both sides have extremists that **** it up for everyone, but these fools do not represent your (I'll give you the benefit of assumption) opinion, or mine. Don't put words in my mouth. Instead of deflection and redirection, why can't you have an open discussion:

When speaking of the West Bank, why, in any final status peace solution, must the Jewish towns be outside the Palestinian areas? Why can't the Palestinians successfully administer control of a jewish-majority town on their land, while israel successfully administers control of many Palestinian-Israeli towns on theirs? Israel provides water, electricity, education, trash pickup, law enforcement, etc in many Arab-Israeli towns. It's not difficult. Why couldn't the PA or HAmas (since they're a political organization now, wink wink), do the same in a couple Jewish towns in Gaza or the WB?

Lololololol at all the pro-pals pointing the blame like good little sheep..... 1400 millionaires live in Gaza.

W8 wut?

1400 millionaires live in Gaza.......

1400 millionaires live in Gaza.......

1400 HAMAS millionaires live in Gaza.........

Sad you haven't figured out that by supporting armed resistance and defending terrorists, you are actually getting in the way of the creation of a Palestinian state... Exactly how Maashal and Haneiya want you think.

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololooo oloooooooo.. Dumb asses..

I don't give a **** about that, people will always play the system. It is worth noting that while most people think of Palestinian refugee camps as being tent cities, like in African countries, this is not the case, and if there is poverty among the Palestinian population, it's not solely because of the political circumstance. Arafat died a billionaire (from skimming off aid to his people), and as you say, billions in aid (be it legal, or grey area, as from the tunnels) is enriching the Palestinian leaders pockets, instead of feeding their poor, as intended.

But that's their problem, not mine. I'm more interested in the discussion of why they require all Jews off their land.