Closed Thread
Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    but wait. The glorious and white french have always been historically catholic. Their culture is shaped by their catholic history. So Thierry Henry cant be a true frenchman
    This is true, but some time ago there was this thing called the french revolution and freedom of religion became a thing.

Anyway, this whole converting to Islam thing is just a fad amongst low IQ urban youth, which a large number of football players are originally.

TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100) TheodorHerzl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Spurbrah View Post
    I dunno, but they have British surnames and are christian as British people.
    Most americans have british names but I don't think they consider themselves british.

Originally Posted by PaidProgramming View Post
    They dont consider themselves British
    Then I guess they're not british.

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheodorHerzl View Post
    This is true, but some time ago there was this thing called the french revolution and freedom of religion became a thing.

Anyway, this whole converting to Islam thing is just a fad amongst low IQ urban youth, which a large number of football players are originally.
    You cant have it both ways. Islam is not inherently french. France should deport Thierry Henry and stop benefiting from the prestige he brings them. French must be kept purely french. Freedom of religion is another way of saying "culturally enrich"
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's worth noting how only a few decades ago the idea that Europe (and indeed America, but that's a matter for another day) should remain overwhelmingly white. Listen to De Gaulle, who was a staunch opponent of nazism:

"It's a very good thing that there are yellow French people, black French people and brown French people. It's a sign that France is open to all races and that it has a universal vocation. But on condition they stay a small minority. If not, France wouldn't be France anymore. After all, we are an European people from white race, Greek and Latin culture, and Christian religion. Try to mix oil and vinegar together. Shake the bottle. After a while, they get separated again. The Arabs are the Arabs, the French are the French. Do you believe that the French nation is able to integrate ten million Muslims who shall be twenty million tomorrow and forty million the day after? If we integrated them, if all the Arabs and Berbers were considered French, how could we prevent them from moving to our home country where the standard of living is so much higher? My village wouldn't be named Colombey-les-Deux-Églises (Colombey of the Two Churches) anymore, but Colombey-les-Deux-Mosquées (Colombey of the Two Mosques)!"

You cant have it both ways. Islam is not inherently french. France should deport Thierry Henry and stop benefiting from the prestige he brings them. French must be kept purely french. Freedom of religion is another way of saying "culturally enrich"
    Now you're just being silly.

Originally Posted by TheFassbender View Post
    It's worth noting how only a few decades ago the idea that Europe (and indeed America, but that's a matter for another day) should remain overwhelmingly white. Listen to De Gaulle, who was a staunch opponent of nazism:

"It's a very good thing that there are yellow French people, black French people and brown French people. It's a sign that France is open to all races and that it has a universal vocation. But on condition they stay a small minority. If not, France wouldn't be France anymore. After all, we are an European people from white race, Greek and Latin culture, and Christian religion. Try to mix oil and vinegar together. Shake the bottle. After a while, they get separated again. The Arabs are the Arabs, the French are the French. Do you believe that the French nation is able to integrate ten million Muslims who shall be twenty million tomorrow and forty million the day after? If we integrated them, if all the Arabs and Berbers were considered French, how could we prevent them from moving to our home country where the standard of living is so much higher? My village wouldn't be named Colombey-les-Deux-Églises (Colombey of the Two Churches) anymore, but Colombey-les-Deux-Mosquées (Colombey of the Two Mosques)!"
    Love that quote

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now you're just being silly.

Love that quote
    No ones being silly. I am simply defending what you are standing for. As a "european nationalist", you should not be defending thierry henry.
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

No ones being silly. I am simply defending what you are standing for. As a "european nationalist", you should not be defending thierry henry.
    Your ridiculous statements do not represent AT ALL my views.

Read De Gaulle's quote

PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your ridiculous statements do not represent AT ALL my views.

I am not a white supremacist
    Better say otherwise before IDrinkBloodLOL, Anxietybrah and ICrapBig come to jump you

Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What you think of the North Africans and West African (descent) French citizens living in French?

Many of them have been in France for 2 generations now.

What you think of the North Africans and West African (descent) French citizens living in French?

Many of them have been in France for 2 generations now.
    If they're not mixed, not french.

For the mixed ones it depends.

Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If they're not mixed, not french.

For the mixed ones it depends.
    but you consider people from the French Caribbean islands as French and many of those people are Black.

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    but you consider people from the French Caribbean islands as French and many of those people are Black.
    They are
    1) Territories which were conquered by France and integrated, not migrants who came from a foreign country into France
    2) A small minority

Nobody really cares about 1 or 2% of the population. What most people here want is that Europe remain vastly white.

RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GliAzzuri View Post

One is white and one is Black (or Indian or Chinese).

Is one more desirable than the other? If so, why? They both have been able to integrate the same amount.
    I will be happy to answer this question in detail once you reply to my questions upthread. Too many hit-and-run posters ITT; I'd rather be assured of productive discourse before wasting more time.
    *Nationalist Crew*
    *Eternal Winter Crew*
    *No Supps Crew*
    *9% Bodyfat + Facial Aesthetics Crew*
    *Indo-European Heathenry Crew*

anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    first of all let me start out by saying I will not bother replying to the Newbie. Hes a racist and a jewish supremacist and thats all there is to it.
    One thing I will say is that no matter how "superior" or "inferior" a country is, all people and all nations have the right to self-determination. So yes Newbie, even the pathetic little goyim polacks have the right to their own independent nation with functional borders.
    I know you probably got rustled by the OP and this thread in general, got carried away and posted how you feel because you possibly feel threatened by nationalists. Well there is no need to be threatened mr. supreme jewishman. No one is threatening you, no one is coming for your shekels. Anti-Semitism for the most part isn't part of the right wing movement anymore.

If you bothered reading my posts you should have a good idea of what my views on that site are.
    They claim to be white nationalists but in reality are supremacists that also remove any blame from themselves and fellow whites and place it upon jews.
    I'm not a supremacist and would not consider my self ant- jewish
    Ok man, I don't want to attack a fellow Euro brah, but you have to realize that the jews are the ones who encouraged and created the borderless Europe and invited all these third worlders in. They fear European nationalism like nothing else and sought to hide in plain sight by inviting in other semittes.

Seriously man, you have to let go of the fear of being called an anti-semitte. The jews are the mortal enemy of the white race. Do your research. Almost every ill in the western world has jews behind it.

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anxietybrah View Post
    Ok man, I don't want to attack a fellow Euro brah, but you have to realize that the jews are the ones who encouraged and created the borderless Europe and invited all these third worlders in. They fear European nationalism like nothing else and sought to hide in plain sight by inviting in other semittes.

Seriously man, you have to let go of the fear of being called an anti-semitte. The jews are the mortal enemy of the white race. Do your research. Almost every ill in the western world has jews behind it.
    CristianoRonaldo.gif

anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anxietybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PaidProgramming View Post
    Better say otherwise before IDrinkBloodLOL, Anxietybrah and ICrapBig come to jump you
    Hasbara account number what? Get a life pathetic dweeb.

Originally Posted by GregariousWolf View Post
    CristianoRonaldo.gif
    Yes, the jews really did it.

Jews have been expelled from EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY in which they set foot EVER.

They have no patriotism except for Israel and only have allegiance to each other. They played European nations against each other through financing, they created Marxism, Socialism and Communism, they created feminism, the fractional banking schemes, dominate porn, are at the forefront of the queer movement.

Every ill in the western world has jews behind it. Do your research and find the truth.

RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They played European nations against each other through financing, they created Marxism, Socialism and Communism, they created feminism, the fractional banking schemes, dominate porn, are at the forefront of the queer movement
    Yes, Jews are disproportionately represented in those fields. They're also disproportionate contributors to math, science, literature, and music. Jews are involved in leadership positions everywhere because they have the highest IQ of any ethnic group, not because of any conspiracizing or nefarious behavior.

Why do Jews get all the blame for liberal globalism, while other ethnic groups like Anglos (who still run the show) and Swedes (boss-tier libs) get a free pass?
    *Nationalist Crew*
    *Eternal Winter Crew*
    *No Supps Crew*

Originally Posted by RingDips View Post
    Yes, Jews are disproportionately represented in those fields. They're also disproportionate contributors to math, science, literature, and music. Jews are involved in leadership positions everywhere because they have the highest IQ of any ethnic group, not because of any conspiracizing or nefarious behavior.

Why do Jews get all the blame for liberal globalism, while other ethnic groups like Anglos (who still run the show) and Swedes (boss-tier libs) get a free pass?
    Oh yeah the great jewish contributions to math and science, literature and music. Which music, which literature? We have done perfectly well without jews in those areas. Which science? Was Tesla a jew? Edison? Newton?

Jews might have inbred to slightly higher IQ than whites, but they use it entirely for nefarious purposes.

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    uhh..
    People act like jews are some sort of super science masterminds. Most important inventions where made by whites.

Also, perhaps you shouldn't gloat Mr. Indian, your race is not exactly a beacon of light in that regard.

uhh..
    Serious question, and out of nothing other than curiosity: Why are you interested in European Nationalism?

Oh yeah the great jewish contributions to math and science, literature and music. Which music, which literature? We have done perfectly well without jews in those areas. Which science? Was Tesla a jew? Edison? Newton?

Jews might have inbred to slightly higher IQ than whites, but they use it entirely for nefarious purposes.
    Plenty of brilliant European Gentiles to go around, of course! I just find the hereditarian argument for Jewish achievement to be more convincing than anything else.
    *Nationalist Crew*
    *Eternal Winter Crew*
    *No Supps Crew*

jews are like 0.1% of the worlds population too retard, of course whites have far more achievements than jews do

lol you're hilarious, i haven't said anything about indian achievements. insecure much?

i'm not..
    I would really like the other guy to expand on the literature and music part. Jewish arts is the most depraved and ugly there is. Kafka is just on example of the disgusting mindset of their people.

i'm not..
    So why, pray tell, are you posting so much in a thread about European Nationalism?

public forum.
    I didn't ask "Why are you allowed to post in a European Nationalism thread"

I asked "Why are you posting in a European nationalism thread"

i answer your question with one of my own. why not?
    Well, you apparently have no interest in European nationalism. That would be a pretty good reason to NOT post in a thread on European nationalism...

Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100) Phili31215 is not very well liked. (-100)

indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) indosthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People act like jews are some sort of super science masterminds. Most important inventions where made by whites.

Also, perhaps you shouldn't gloat Mr. Indian, your race is not exactly a beacon of light in that regard.
    I'm Indian and I've probably accomplished more than you.

Otherwise what do you do for a living anxietybrah?

Plz respond I want to be like the master white race aka anxietybrah and his master race family.
    Squat: 315lb
    Deadlift: 385
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100lb

OHP: 150lb
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 75lb
    Weighted Dips: 220lb
    Barbell Rows: 190lb
    Dumbbell Rows: 125lb
    Barbell curl: 135lb
    Dumbbell curl: 70lb

Originally Posted by indosthetic View Post
    I'm Indian and I've probably accomplished more than you.

Otherwise what do you do for a living anxietybrah?

Plz respond I want to be like the master white race aka anxietybrah and his master race family.
    Go be Indian and curry in your own country.

PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaidProgramming has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go be Indian and curry in your own country.
    Answer his question, what have you accomplished in your life? Don't change the subject either

Closed Thread