The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Rosie's Review of AI Sports Nutrition's Furious (Colada Chaos flavour)

I first sampled Furious at the Arnold Expo [Colada Chaos flavor] and was “hooked”. Since I did not train that night and wanted to give the product a “real” chance to show me what it was about - especially since I loved the flavor (very possible that it’s a reason why since the Arnold I have been CRAVING coconut – and pineapple – when I have never really been one much for it aside from the scent only every now and then) - in the “real world”, I got a tub and have been using it for just over two weeks now. These last two weeks have been interesting: I pretty much did not have a day off training until this Tuesday been and then had my first day off in 16 days, turning into three days off (usually one day off is all I have; rarely two consecutive, and three consecutive is “unthinkable” unless there is something serious going on), and the first week using it I got only eight hours of sleep over that entire week…

What is it?

* All-Purpose Training Formula
    * Intense Energy & Focus
    * Mood Elevation
    * Faster Body Fat Loss
    * Increased Strength & Stamina
    * Rapid Cellular Hydration

For more information on the product, please review AI Sports Nutrition :: Furious.

Smell: In the tub there is the faint smell of coconut.
    Taste: Pineapple coconut!!! Absolutely loved the taste from the first shot (AI Sports Nutrition gets flavor “spot on” every time – Red Raspberry RecoverPRO is still one of my favourite tasting products of all time because of how “true” it is!)
    Solubility: On shaking there is no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker; no bubbles left on top of the water either.
    Texture: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Energy: There were a few days when I certainly wasn’t “feeling” it, but because training is a priority, even though it took some time some days to “work myself up to it”, I took my scoop of Furious in preparation for training. Most of the time energy kicked in and I found myself “buzzing” and ready to go – the first day I just trained re SURFSET (on the RSX) and I could have KEPT ON GOING. The day after, even though I did not feel like it, “putting off” training until the evening (and finished work), I was WIDE AWAKE and still “on” hours after I was DONE with training! One such day, having "waited" all day to train, not long after taking Furious, it was like it "definitely puts the energy in the "Energizer Bunny"; I am so alert and go-go-GO!!!" I am not sure, but this was the only “new” factor for me the week that I barely slept, so I do wonder if it contributed some to the extent of my insomnia. I will note that every day about the same time in the early afternoon I felt myself noticeably “crash” – sometimes I had trained earlier that day and sometimes not, so Furious was not always used before the crash, but if I hadn’t trained, it was definitely used after/later for training.
    Focus: I was definitely focused DURING training, even if my “functionality” outside of it was not the best (re lack of sleep and external stress wreaking havoc). However, in the three days that I didn’t train, even though I took my scoop of Furious, planning on training, I was “foggy” and seeing stars (as alluded, there was a lot going on re external stress factors contributing to my overall energy and wellbeing).
    Mood: Mood was always good. Definitely felt better after training.
    Fat Loss: As always, my nutrition is not “good” according to ANYONE. That said, it has “worked” for me [up until now], so…However, training really affects my “ability for progress” and the FIRST week I lost 0.2% bodyfat (two “good” days followed by two “bad” days re nutrition), with an additional 0.1% bodyfat lost over the last week, even with three days off (with ONE “good” day by MY definition), which is something. In saying that, with the fat loss, I GAINED muscle in my LOWER body the first week – a first in MONTHS (and not desirable, but says a lot re change in body composition).
    Strength: Given the myriad “injuries” I train “around”, strength is NOT something I focus on, even though I still lift as heavy as I can on any given exercise, and this was maintained.
    Stamina: My training sessions over the past two weeks (when done) have been closer to an hour than half an hour, and that’s with my 30 seconds recovery between supersets/trisets/quadsets; I just keep on going until I’m done.
    Hydration: There were a few days there that I didn’t drink as much as I should have/need to, but the rest I was ok. Have had less cramping, especially in my feet, than usual.
    Other Effects: Body temperature has been elevated (even before the change in weather in recent days). Vascularity was excellent and I loved seeing my veins during training. Pumps have been pretty good too, and not painful either, like they get when using Assault. As I mentioned earlier on, I had almost the second-worst case of insomnia that I have ever had the first week using Assault, but due to external factors, do not know if this was a primary contributor to it. Not sure how related to anything, but the week prior (they've since stopped) I also had frequent nosebleeds, something I have never had in my life before then.

Overall: 12/10. Anyone who knows me knows that I have not used a (refused to use any other, I should say - aside from a single sample of two products only) preworkout since I first started using Assault [in December 2010]. So for me to CHOOSE Furious OVER Assault (which I gave 11/10 when I initially reviewed it) is a pretty “big deal” for me - as I publically noted early on of my usage of Furious: "Never thought anything would ever topple Assault as my #1 preworkout!!!". There are definite differences in the formulas and Furious does not contain creatine like Assault does, which will be interesting to see if there are any “related” effects longer-term. But, I am happy to say that I now have TWO preworkout products that I will use and recommend.

Would I use again? Absolutely! I already am and have chosen to use Furious OVER Assault (I actually stopped the tub of Assault I was partway through to continue using Furious)!
    Would I recommend? Yes!
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't remember the last time I saw a post from you. Reading your review now...

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review Rosie!

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Can't remember the last time I saw a post from you. Reading your review now...
    Probably because I haven't posted here in a few years (nor been active on other boards in a long time either; still "watch" here and there, though)...

Originally Posted by skinny2buff6 View Post
    Great review Rosie!
    Thanks - just my experience with the product.

~Rosie~
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.