Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    He addressed that recently ;

The Reason behind the White Mask. Some chuckle and laugh and some sit with confusion. The message I am sending may not be so clear to many but clear to the few who may need the message. It's hard to see the pain behind the mask we put forth ourselves on a daily basis. I am choosing my words careful when I say we all have a social mask. We put it on, we go about our daily lives, we put our best foot forward.. Our best image? But behind the social mask is our personal truth, who we really are, and what we're capable of. ‪#‎Greatness‬ ‪#‎NeverGiveUp‬ ‪#‎Encourage‬ those around you. A simple smile can make the greatest difference in one's day even if that is being put forth by a mask. - Kai
    He started off so well, shame it had to fall victim to the usual nothingness.
    gay for pay for free

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ninja turtle/10
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    I LOVE Kai, but really can't wrap my mind around why he has to wear a gimp mask every time he poses.
    An eternal question as old as times itself.

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)

The Reason behind the White Mask. Some chuckle and laugh and some sit with confusion. The message I am sending may not be so clear to many but clear to the few who may need the message. It's hard to see the pain behind the mask we put forth ourselves on a daily basis. I am choosing my words careful when I say we all have a social mask. We put it on, we go about our daily lives, we put our best foot forward.. Our best image? But behind the social mask is our personal truth, who we really are, and what we're capable of. ‪#‎Greatness‬ ‪#‎NeverGiveUp‬ ‪#‎Encourage‬ those around you. A simple smile can make the greatest difference in one's day even if that is being put forth by a mask. - Kai
    Lol he didn't give the reason.

Kai, just say "because I want to. I like it."

Simple.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50) szhantel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My God, it's full of stars!

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually his explanation is a good one, that is if it is the social commentary that I think it to be after that explanation. Still, maybe a bit too deep for a guest posing.

Yet it is good to see Kai thinking about these things, though like someone said in another thread, I am not sure if his thoughts are his own discoveries, or just regurgitated motivational lingo.

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did Kai cut his ponytail?! I know in the posting its there, but in the pictures/stills in the back you don't see it at all. That's just crazy if so.

buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000) buzzbot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Looks like hero/villain out of a comic book.
    That would be one phucked up comic.

We're talking some hentai chit

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kai, you put your face in a guys junk behind a towel at a strip club, you're not deep. "Men of few words are the best men"

Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000) Mecklenburg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    That guy has a solid hands clasped MM. Looks in shape too.
    He´s the Overall winner of the Loaded Cup, Manuel Bauer

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Kai, you put your face in a guys junk behind a towel at a strip club, you're not deep. "Men of few words are the best men"
    One has NOTHING to do with the other. A lot of the most intelligent men in history were sexual deviants. Doesn't mean anything.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One has NOTHING to do with the other. A lot of the most intelligent men in history were sexual deviants. Doesn't mean anything.
    neither does his answer to the question, being pretentious doesn't mean intelligence.

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of the most intelligent men in history were sexual deviants.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually the guy put his face in Kai's junk behind a towel. It's not gay if he sucks YOUR dick. Right?........right?
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually the guy put his face in Kai's junk behind a towel. It's not gay if he sucks YOUR dick. Right?........right?
    that is correct.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually his explanation is a good one, that is if it is the social commentary that I think it to be after that explanation. Still, maybe a bit too deep for a guest posing.

Yet it is good to see Kai thinking about these things, though like someone said in another thread, I am not sure if his thoughts are his own discoveries, or just regurgitated motivational lingo.
    In his DVDs, he listens to a lot of motivational speakers at home and on the way to the gym, on the radio.

Although, I never understood the "he's just repeating what he's hearing" mentality, yes, obviously he's repeating what he's hearing.

It's so obvious and easy to understand that I'm having a hard time explaining it..he understands and lives by what the speakers offer, and since he "understands" it, he's free to preach it because it's his way of life.

In that case, Phil/Kai/Roelly/Wolf, if any of those say anything motivational, it's regurgitating, because they've heard it somewhere else...his "philosophy" is nothing that cartoons and children's TV shows don't already preach..he's simply paraphrasing since he has the opportunity to pass that message.

"Following your dreams" is not copy righted by anyone.

Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Did Kai cut his ponytail?! I know in the posting its there, but in the pictures/stills in the back you don't see it at all. That's just crazy if so.
    No, look at the last page, there's pictures that show it.

neither does his answer to the question, being pretentious doesn't mean intelligence.
    I like how being calm, humble and offering motivational speeches to encourage people to follow their dream, is being "pretentious"...simply sickening.

Kai's way of expression has nothing to do with being "intelligent"(if that word even means anything).

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We believe in breaking the barriers and paving a new path. A path in which creativity and artistry can be expressed. ‪#‎beDifferent‬ ‪#‎ThoughtsBecomeThings‬ @danalinnbailey @flex_magazine @musclemeds - Kai

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at Kai being pretentious; I think you should stick to the misc BRAH

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In his DVDs, he listens to a lot of motivational speakers at home and on the way to the gym, on the radio.
    Although, I never understood the "he's just repeating what he's hearing" mentality, yes, obviously he's repeating what he's hearing.
    It's so obvious and easy to understand that I'm having a hard time explaining it..he understands and lives by what the speakers offer, and since he "understands" it, he's free to preach it because it's his way of life.
    In that case, Phil/Kai/Roelly/Wolf, if any of those say anything motivational, it's regurgitating, because they've heard it somewhere else...his "philosophy" is nothing that cartoons and children's TV shows don't already preach..he's simply paraphrasing since he has the opportunity to pass that message.
    No, look at the last page, there's pictures that show it.
    I like how being calm, humble and offering motivational speeches to encourage people to follow their dream, is being "pretentious"...simply sickening.
    Kai's way of expression has nothing to do with being "intelligent"(if that word even means anything).
    We believe in breaking the barriers and paving a new path. A path in which creativity and artistry can be expressed. ‪#‎beDifferent‬ ‪#‎ThoughtsBecomeThings‬ @danalinnbailey @flex_magazine @musclemeds - Kai
    I know you admire and identify with Kai, but he is not repeating anything from any accredited or decent philosopher (eg. Lock, Aquinas, Rene, Plato, Aristole) they had original and logical viewpoints. Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't repeat what others say, that is a fundamental part of our learning. Rare is the time when we are the sole proprietors to a single piece of valid information.
    However Philosophy relies on rational speech, Kai's 'philosophical motivational speeches' are the complete opposite of that, it has no substance, no meaning and no logical or rational argument or viewpoint. He simply over-dramatizes simple sentences in a way where it can be interpreted and misinterpreted as the reader feels, that is done in order to connect with a particular audience base. Which Kai has done successfully and formed his fanbase.
    gay for pay for free

^
    Which is why Kai is, by no means, saying anything out of the ordinary, he's simply paraphrasing what we already know and he has the opportunity to do so through the media..so why not exploit his opportunity to the fullest?

I have yet to hear a speech that hos no meaning, coming from Kai. He's always promoting following your dreams and being different, whether he repeats it 10000 times or not, it still is very understandable.

At least, that's how I see it.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

this!

Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    I know you admire and identify with Kai, but he is not repeating anything from any accredited or decent philosopher (eg. Lock, Aquinas, Rene, Plato, Aristole) they had original and logical viewpoints. Now I'm not saying that we shouldn't repeat what others say, that is a fundamental part of our learning. Rare is the time when we are the sole proprietors to a single piece of valid information.
    However Philosophy relies on rational speech, Kai's 'philosophical motivational speeches' are the complete opposite of that, it has no substance, no meaning and no logical or rational argument or viewpoint. He simply over-dramatizes simple sentences in a way where it can be interpreted and misinterpreted as the reader feels, that is done in order to connect with a particular audience base. Which Kai has done successfully and formed his fanbase.
    Umm is anything original anymore bro? It really becomes a conversation with your predecessors not trying to one up their ideas. If they have such an influence on you you're able to respond. How can you come up with something completely fresh if it's a response? The point kai is making is if he can do it anyone can do it. We all have potential and if that reaches even one person he was successful.

bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    EPIC guest posing!
    Yeah, I was there. Awesome show, considering it's such a small event.

Ran into Kai too, at 2 different occasions and had a little chat. First one was a bit odd, as it was in the toilets. Just saw this thick, massive guy walking in. Took me a sec to realize who it was lol.

Got a pic too

my face is all ****ed up from an allergic reaction to some flower/tree dust **** in the air

edit: also just completely mindblown at the thickness of the guy. The distance from his back to his chest is absurd.
    Last edited by bazookasword; 04-20-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    "Ain't nuthin to it but to do it" - Ronnie Coleman

On dat photosynthesis time for increased test levels

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kai lookin full on beast mode.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    Does Marx count as an accreddited or decent philosopher? IIRC, especially in Das Kapital, he speaks of the masks that has to be put on to fit into the special roles or functions that compete within us (self interest vs. interest of the power you're working for). It has been a while since I've done any social and political philosophy, but masking is marked throughout the history of philosophy. Now, does he elaborate it in this way? No. Does he necessarily mean this? No. But you seem like you have a hard-on for trying to debunk anything he says. He doesn't say anything "special", but no one does. I think Sir Isaac Newwton said something about giants and shoulders which seems relevant here . He expresses himself in a particular way and I don't think it is to come off as "smart" or "intelligent", it just happens to be how his brain works and communicates.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    actually the guy put his face in kai's junk behind a towel. It's not gay if he sucks your dick. Right?........right?
    Originally Posted by sammyjr View Post
    that is correct.
    Sharing in case anyone missed this.
    Last edited by patbanya; 04-20-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A couple of thoughts..................

Kai, is casting pearls before swine..... he tries to be artistic, in front of people who are for the most part just a bunch of buffoons. Bodybuilders are mostly just young guys, who cannot relate to whatever Kai is doing. Kai undermines his own greatness, and comes off as a weirdo at best......

On the other hand, a recent guest posing appearance by Kai's foil Phil Heath, brought many positive remarks from the same guy's who ridicule Kai. The irony is Kai at the moment is looking far superior to Heath. Oddly, that seemed to go unnoticed???? Overshadowed by goofy costumes???

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, Kai's upper chest is craaazy, I don't think anybody has a better upper chest size & seperation currently, especially in his most muscular... Also he seems to have added delt size and keeping that waist tight.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Sharing in case anyone missed this.

Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    EPIC guest posing!
    Yeah, personally, I thought this was friggin awesome. Makes me want to see more doubles posing.
    Fall in love with the struggle.

Originally Posted by Chuwey View Post
    Yeah, personally, I thought this was friggin awesome. Makes me want to see more doubles posing.
    It's your lucky day, I think.

They did a 2nd guest posing today.

Video should be up anytime soon.

Open the pictures in a new tab to make them bigger.

That quad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference in leg size is ridiculous.

I think they posed in the dark the whole time though, won't be good on camera.

*Edit:

Found a video, it seems to be after the actual guest posing ;

.................................................. ...................................?
    Last edited by RoroCwalker; 04-21-2014 at 10:08 AM.