cellula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I accept advice and criticism

I train about 4 and a half years .....
    I am Italian ....
    I'm 21
    1.78 inches high x 78 kg
    Sorry for the language

Only from June 2013 I started to follow programs better than those of the instructor who made me lose time.
    Attached Images

bodyfat?
    and the situation is bad or good?

TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrySK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good mass... probably around 14 - 15% bodyfat. I think you would look great if you cut to 10-12% then bulked from there.

i want other opinion... thanks

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good mass, but I disagree with BF, saying your closer to 20.

I think a cut is viable.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mhilliard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat clean foods and hit the weights hard. Don't worry about cutting or bulking

unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mhilliard44 View Post
    Eat clean foods and hit the weights hard. Don't worry about cutting or bulking
    Strongly suggest disregarding this advice. Lol.

Aware us on what "clean" food is, please.

am i so fat?
    i need opinion
    Last edited by cellula; 03-05-2014 at 11:27 AM.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As far as being in the general population you look great, look like you workout, should have no issues picking up chicks and dudes 'mirin. If you told regular people you weren't happy with your body they would think you are crazy.

As far as bodybuilding is concerned you are too fat and too hairy.

YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) YOUNGJZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shave your chest ... Looks like your wearing a carpet
    Rome wasn't built in a day
    ---------------------------------------------

i need cutting?

are there muscle?

i need an description about my body? fat, massive, slim

other opinion
    please...

BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BeastmodeTim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cellula View Post
    other opinion
    please...
    Don't worry to much about body fat, your a good size. Focus on creating definition for your body.
    GYM LIFE OR NO LIFE.....

tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tourstyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shave

ok.... i bring it

WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaapStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulk for 3 months, Clean foods, Carb Cycle, 4 Days high,2 days low,Cheat Day(Optional),Repeat.Lift Heavy!!! Compound Movements, You have the potential to build a lot more muscle mass and then focus on a cut. that's my opinion, everyone has a different one.
    DEDICATION AND PATIENCE ARE THE KEY TO BODYBUILDING!.

WAAPSTRONG