UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50) UltimateAeroSSC will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm very desperate for help with injury.

I know this is the wrong section but I want more people to see this. I'm at wits end. I started up here in 2011, started fine. With work and such, I developed pain in both arms, golfers and tennis elbow. That's still around, and I had to quit my job because of it. I've searched high and low, researched everything I could get my hands on.

I don't lift weights, I hardly train. I don't even know what to think anymore. I try to avoid drugs and surgery, to get to the root of everything. I bought Kelly Starett's book called "Becoming a Supple Leopard", he's apparently an amazing physical therapist, and lots of people love him. Tried some of his stuff out, it only hurts me more. Now I have (more) nerve issues, get tingling in my pinky and ring fingers. And I have some knee pain, and now and unhappy back/neck because in his book, he recommends pressing into the first rib to release pressure. Well I tried that, and it seemed to jack me up.

I've done voodoo flossing, using a jump stretch band, basic strength training, stretching, heat, ice, etc. I don't know what to do anymore. And now I got my old job back and start on Tuesday and I don't know how I will survive. I plan to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor on Monday. I just...I'm REALLY, REALLY desperate.

Before I gave one damn about health and had crappy posture and ate crap, I was happy and pain free. Ever since I gave a damn about my health, my health has ironically deteriorated. And I've pretty much lost hope.

I keep hearing that arm pain can be due to nerve (ulnar, radial, median, etc.) impingement, and that I should do some fancy stuff for rehabing my body. Well I'm completely lost on what and how to do things now. Because I'm reading this guy's book and his advice is literally wrecking me even more, and doctors are morons when it comes to this. And if I want to get a physical therapist (AGAIN) I'd have to be referred by a doctor. Last time the doc told me to do partial quad leg extensions on the gym machine to rehab my knees, and it HURT it, not heal it.

Please, if anyone has any alternatives. Any advice. Please please please. I've tried my hardest, and nothing is working! I can't concentrate on my college stuff, my family, nothing else in my life. I'm depressed, I'm lost, I'm very sad and feeling unstable. I just need something that can start to cure me. Thank you....
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What types of diagnostic tests have you taken up to this point? What have the results been?

JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kelly starrett is pretty awesome...
    The problem lies in you diagnosing yourself and then prescribing yourself treatment... If your diagnosis was incorrect and prescribe yourself treatment based upon a wrong diagnosis, it is as you can guess it. A horrendous result.

The only advice that I can give is, when in doubt check yourself in at a top ranked medical center *cough* harvard *cough* and not your run of the mill ranked 153 university medical center...