Thread: UFE Bikini

Mercedesaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

UFE Bikini

My goal is to compete on April 5th at the UFE Spring Bash in the bikini division.

Im not entirely sure how to attach photos to this thread, but I have uploaded photos onto my profile page?

Any help would be appreciated (critique, things to work on, etc.) I'm 12 weeks out as of tomorrow.
    Attached Images

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mercedesaw View Post
    My goal is to compete on April 5th at the UFE Spring Bash in the bikini division.

Im not entirely sure how to attach photos to this thread, but I have uploaded photos onto my profile page?

Any help would be appreciated (critique, things to work on, etc.) I'm 12 weeks out as of tomorrow.
    I think you are in a good spot weight wise. Is this your first show? Obviously knowing and practicing your walk and poses along with suit selection and tanning is pretty important.

You going it alone or do you have a coach?

Yes, it will be my first show.

I'm basically going at it alone (does google count as alone?) and I have a few friends who have competed.

I basically don't want to get up there and embarrass myself, you know?

big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000)

Great starting point. What does your cardio and diet look like?
    Max Fit Consulting
    Contest Prep Coaching

Certified Personal Trainer- NCSF
    Sports Nutrition -NCSF
    Certified Personal Trainer- AFFA

Cardio: Zero. I haven't done cardio since 2012. Oops. This week I am starting with HIIT three times a week to cut the fat but not the muscle.

Diet: Also crap. I just got back from Cuba/10 day road trip so honestly the last three weeks have been very carb heavy. However, I normally eat relatively clean…I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing but less carbs. I don't have a set plan but I feel like I have enough time to play around with it a bit.

jesterkazuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterkazuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterkazuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,
    what helped me was to log in all the foods down and to set up reminders on my phone to eat/drink protein. You need to be careful as you are going to lose muscle otherwise.
    I am no way experienced as guys here but preparing for my second show now and I have learn from the first one that the morning cardio is a must as well as regular diet or all the hard work you put in to building muscle will be gone within a month of dieting.

It is great to find a site where all the other contestants are on and share your thoughts with them, I have found few girls on twitter that were doing a same show and become friends with them which made it so much easier on a day at backstage.

Good luck

Cardio: Zero. I haven't done cardio since 2012. Oops. This week I am starting with HIIT three times a week to cut the fat but not the muscle.

Diet: Also crap. I just got back from Cuba/10 day road trip so honestly the last three weeks have been very carb heavy. However, I normally eat relatively clean…I'll probably just keep doing what I'm doing but less carbs. I don't have a set plan but I feel like I have enough time to play around with it a bit.

Thank you for the help! Ive been tracking everything I eat on myfitnesspal and that has definitely been helping me see when I need to up my protein, haha.

Ugh, the woes of cardio. Not looking forward to that part, thats for sure.

jesterkazuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterkazuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterkazuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio

Thank you for the help! Ive been tracking everything I eat on myfitnesspal and that has definitely been helping me see when I need to up my protein, haha.

Ugh, the woes of cardio. Not looking forward to that part, thats for sure.
    Yeah I don't like cardio either but it's not that bad as if you do it 1st thing in the morning starting at 30mins x3-4 a week you get used to it. have you changed settings in your account on myfitnesspal? Otherwise you won't get enough protein. I have been logging on there last time too. Now I just stick to my diet plan so no log in is needed.

No! I have no idea how to change the settings.

No! I have no idea how to change the settings.
    I think you can only do that from computer not on the phone if that helps!

Thank you! I figured it out Yeah, looks like you can only do it from a computer.

jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks good you have a great starting point!!
    "Go Big or Go Home"