Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you don't consume a slow digesting protein before bed, you will melt
    There is no substitute for hard work

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating at, around or below you're BMR is safe.

All the poor women of the world causing their minds bodies and minds tons of stress.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

GAR1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly everyone's body reacts differently to different foods, i would say do some testing of your own to figure out what works for your body and lifestyle. One thing i have learned from trying to gain muscle, its a lot of trial and error till you find the perfect formula for your body

Patience, grasshopper. NorthernMusicia's Avatar
    NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DStanley3 View Post
    The food pyramid.
    Oh... don't get me started. Things upside down!
    Exercise isn't diet. Diet isn't exercise. Defiantly building muscle.

Patience, grasshopper. NorthernMusicia's Avatar
    NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernMusicia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post
    Fructose can be pretty bad.
    Why don't we make that 'high fructose corn syrup'. I think everything though can be used for good. It's in knowing how to use it. Less dogma. More logic.
    Exercise isn't diet. Diet isn't exercise. Defiantly building muscle.

illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) illchi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by THElabCHIMP View Post
    If you don't consume a slow digesting protein before bed, you will melt
    Ha, some cottage cheese or casein protein right before bed? I think that one has finally started to go away....I hope.
    Chicago Blackhawks Crew

TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSlash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. That you must eat small frequent meals to stoke metabolism.

2. That whole grains, soy, brown rice, peanuts, and corn products are good for you.

3. That only some people are allergic to gluten.

4. If you fast for 16 hours you will lose muscle.

5. That carbs are something you need.

6. That Keto is only for the super fat who want to lose weight eating only cheese and beef sticks.

7. That type II diabetes is a real thing and not a result of your carb heavy/calorie heavy diet.

But the UNDISPUTED WINNER would be "THAT FAT MAKES YOU FAT"
    oh and I do intermittent fasting while on keto so nothing I say matters.

dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50) dgrierms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PWO nutrition is by and large the most propagated myth on the planet.

Overheard a skinny guy at the gym the other day saying he was confused on why he wasn't gaining. "I drink my shake before and after I train. Why am I not seeing any gains?"
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Live free or die.

Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000) Nara22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How people act like protein shakes are some sort of super food that gets you "ripped" or "toned" overnight - "If you don't take them as soon as you finish your workout, all that potential muscle will be lost!"

It's always the first question when you say you lift: "Do you take protein shakes?"

"I weigh 120 lb so I need 250g of protein a day."

Or "Too much fat makes you fat."

:'(

AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat 5-7 small meals per day to stoke the metabolic fire.

Bull.

Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gibsons77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "If I take cutting pills I'll look shredded for the summer without changing my diet"

"I haven't been putting on mass for months, I don't know why, I take my PWO shake"

"Why aren't I losing weight? I run 2k per day, workout 5 days/week, and I eat clean"
    Last edited by Gibsons77; 01-07-2014 at 06:57 PM.