Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like she saw an easy way to go out and get some easy cock (NYE) and she knew you wouldnt be out. Then she has you to pick her up and she gets a second cock.
    Things are always as good or as bad as you think they're going to be

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WTF? OP quit being a pussy. Who the hell wants to spend NYE with their significant others' parents? Get real she has done nothing wrong.

FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlabbyAndSick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure why you would even want to spend NYE with your parents. Boring as fukk. Your gf is right.

She's also calling you boring as well. Your relationship won't last. lol @ a chick calling any idea of mine boring. Cut off immediately.

VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your girlfriend must be a lot younger than you..since your 27. She wants to go out party and fuk like she is still 19. This is why I had chicks and how I think society and values are going down. Clubbing trashy party girls are such a fukin turn off, no matter how hot they are..
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheWolff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Late at night she knocks on my door
    She's drunk again and looking to score
    I know, I should say no but
    It's kinda hard when she's ready to go
    I may be dumb, but I'm not a dweeb
    OP is a ******* with no self esteem
    Dont list any crews in my sig crew

zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post
    Your girlfriend must be a lot younger than you..since your 27. She wants to go out party and fuk like she is still 19. This is why I had chicks and how I think society and values are going down. Clubbing trashy party girls are such a fukin turn off, no matter how hot they are..
    So much this.

Who the fuk wants to date a girl who at 27 still thinks going and getting hammered and getting attention from randoms is better then spending time with significant other. FFS she can drink with you and your parents if that's all she wanted to do. Ugh.

Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoophile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think i am alone in saying this but what the flying fuk is a monkey branch?

Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tough to rule this, since I don't know your parents. I know my parents will probably sit there and watch TV til the ball drops, and immediately go to bed, kind of pointless to spent it with them.

On the other hand, if you think your gf is going to sit around and watch all the other girls get kissed at midnight and twiddle her thumbs, got another thing coming.

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    So much this.

Who the fuk wants to date a girl who at 27 still thinks going and getting hammered and getting attention from randoms is better then spending time with significant other. FFS she can drink with you and your parents if that's all she wanted to do. Ugh.
    Loool...who da fuk wants to get drunk with a couple of old people huddled around watching the countdown on tv when u can go out with a bunch of friends and have fun.

Lol @ all the *******s itt
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's so much wrong with in this story I don't even know where to begin

KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50) KomodoShogo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zoophile View Post
    Monkey Branching is when one partner in a relationship hooks-up, flirts (basically establishes another relationship) with someone else before they "let go" of the old partner.

Picture the logistics of a monkey swinging in the trees. It wont let go of the branch/vine its swinging on, until it has a firm grasp of the one up ahead.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op doesn't sound like she wants to marry you, if she did she would kiss up to your parents. How long have you guys been dating?

So she is 25, she should be starting to think about marriage if you guys are srs.

Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GardHainer View Post
    Sounds like she saw an easy way to go out and get some easy cock (NYE) and she knew you wouldnt be out. Then she has you to pick her up and she gets a second cock.
    No. Just op's dink.

Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    WTF? OP quit being a pussy. Who the hell wants to spend NYE with their significant others' parents? Get real she has done nothing wrong.
    I do. Spending NYE with family is more important than spending it with some idiots with no family at the bar.

Originally Posted by FlabbyAndSick View Post
    Not sure why you would even want to spend NYE with your parents. Boring as fukk. Your gf is right.

She's also calling you boring as well. Your relationship won't last. lol @ a chick calling any idea of mine boring. Cut off immediately.
    Lol..such is life for us betas.

Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post
    She's 25. She hasn't gone out in a while.

So much this.

My parents don't drink.

Originally Posted by Zoophile View Post
    When a guy or girl keeps you around until they find a better option.

Originally Posted by Yes-Xplode View Post
    Tough to rule this, since I don't know your parents. I know my parents will probably sit there and watch TV til the ball drops, and immediately go to bed, kind of pointless to spent it with them.

On the other hand, if you think your gf is going to sit around and watch all the other girls get kissed at midnight and twiddle her thumbs, got another thing coming.

Lol...such is life. I guess I'll just have to trust her that she won't kiss some guy.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're talking about being oh so alpha and not caring about her and yet you refuse to post pictures. Makes sense.

Miscimus would be ashamed of all of you for crying over his death. He'd
    be hissing at you and probably flying at you to try to gouge out your
    eye. If he were here, he'd tell you straight up: "Acquire servants.
    Acquire oranges. Acquire women. **** yourself to death."

Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000) Inhumanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never said I was being oh so alpha. Alright, let me post some pics. Brb.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) HappyFunKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500) whiteindian is not very helpful. (-500)
    In for pics.

How old is she?

You could always get someone to stalk her for the night then report back then decide if u wanna dump her or give her the d.

MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MidasAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ckuyook View Post
    d because i'm beta
    luls

Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoids1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by liftasaurus View Post
    notsureifsrs, i'd blow you off too (no homo) pretty sure if it's a choice between my friends on nye and my partner's parents..... i know what i'd choose. lol at you having a cry.
    Pretty much this lol ******* bitch OP

Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GardHainer View Post
    Lol @ thinking OP's cock will only be the second one she has taken that night

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Inhumanity View Post
    So I invite her ass over to spend New Years with me and my mom and dad. She doesn't want to because it'll be boring. She wants to go to bar and spend it with her girlfriends. She wants me to pick her up after to smash. She bought me a chit ton of gifts for Christmas if that matters at all.

What do?

A) Tell her to phuck off.

B) give her the d.

C) give her the d then dump the bitch.

D) wife material so marry her.
    either b or c

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ed_Norton_fan View Post
    Lol @ thinking OP's cock will only be the second one she has taken that night
    lol this

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So much this.

This.

At 27 she should know that all this stuff is mostly hype. She seems like one of those people that have to be out getting drunk cause it's the cool thing to do.

The last year my Dad was alive I spent NYE with him and my brother having dinner he died 7 months later. It was the best nye I've ever had we had a lot of fun just spending time together. I wouldn't trade that memory for anything. She needs to get her priorities straight.

♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000) CiceroSolo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've misced for 8 years now and those are the worst photos I've ever seen
    Miscimus would be ashamed of all of you for crying over his death. He'd
    be hissing at you and probably flying at you to try to gouge out your
    eye. If he were here, he'd tell you straight up: "Acquire servants.
    Acquire oranges. Acquire women. **** yourself to death."

Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong thumb.

Originally Posted by CiceroSolo View Post
    I've misced for 8 years now and those are the worst photos I've ever seen

Such is life in the misc.

Originally Posted by Rebounds45 View Post
    strong thumb.
    I got nice fingers. Not in that pic though. Lol.
    ♚ inhumanity ♚
    Astronomy Crew
    Amateur Radio Crew
    Computer Security Crew

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    This.

At 27 she should know that all this stuff is mostly hype. She seems like one of those people that have to be out getting drunk cause it's the cool thing to do.

The last year my Dad was alive I spent NYE with him and my brother having dinner he died 7 months later. It was the best nye I've ever had we had a lot of fun just spending time together. I wouldn't trade that memory for anything. She needs to get her priorities straight.
    don't depress me

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wants to smash after? Sounds like a catch.
    "But it is a feral world, and if one wishes to be at ease in it he must accommodate to it." - Jeff Cooper

peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) peequi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    at least she wants you to pick her up, so you won't be going home with another guy.

But then again, bathroom sex can occur.
    I usually post from iPhone. Please excuse errors.