Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know most of you don't believe in ghosts and I didn't either but this is a real story of what happened to me.

So me and six of my friends were exploring around this old tower one day, because we wanted to see what was at the top. It was an old place that people would go to from time to time but never past the first floor, it was almost maze like past there with several flights of stairs but we were eager and we managed to fight out way to the top (I say fight but it's purely metaphorical). However as we approached the final flight of stairs something stopped us, not physically but indirectly it was strange and no one could put their finger on exactly what it was, but literally every time we tried to go to the last floor we kept stopping, more than anything it was strange sounds you wouldn't be sure you heard, almost familiar but no one knew what it was, either way we knew it wasn't going to let us get to the last floor. At this point my 6 friends were no longer willing to fight.

and then I found the Silph Scope and turns out it was just a ****ing marowak.

iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamarcin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Closest i came to a ghost experience was during my college days... playing pc game with headphones on... alone in the house... concentrating hard on the game when I hear this creepy noise over the headphones:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0sfJkUEq6E‎ <<< 6min in <<< from the movie Stay Alive ('06) <<< under rated movie IMO + full length on youtube
    I know it must have been somehow influenced by movie which i saw earlier that week... and never before or after.
    it freaked me out so much that i got a baseball bat + bolt downstairs to get holy water (my pops is very religious so we had some. I am atheist BTW so dont believe in ghosts).
    Didn't find anything but sharing so you guys can have a chuckle like all my friends that i told this to. Grown ass man, 6'2'' ~300lbs, otherwise serious demeanor, walking around trying to bust ghosts with holy water + baseball bat.

+++ audio horror > visual horror
    ie Insidious or Stay Alive or White Noise... gives me the chills every time.

had sleep paralysis at least 2ce... never saw anything... thought it a good experience because i tried hard as furk to will myself to move and couldn't... makes you appreciate moving and dread wheelchairs or lost limbs.

*** Don't believe in ghosts but will willingly only watches horror movies during the day CREW ***