Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000)

Using ROCKET SCIENCE to OPUS the MAGNUM.....ya that sounds right

thank you b con and Kon_Rock for choosing me to log these products.

About Me (sorry for length but I'm proud of where I am at compare to where I've been)
    I been lifting consistently for a year. I was trying to be an amateur physique competitor when I was 19. Had a solid frame and was 8 months away from my first show. I was also 3 weeks away from being a personal trainer until 7/19/2009 a Tacoma pulled out in front of me. After a year of doctors saying I just had whiplash and just giving me pain killers I finally got an MRI. Bulging c3-4 and fractured c5 was the diagnosis.. addiction got worse After 6 months because In order to prove I had "probable cause for the shot" I had to show I tried other sources. meaning more pain killers at higher dosages. it got to a point where I was buying extra on the side. I finally got a cortisone shot in my neck which allowed me to get off pain killers. took away the edge but still hurt. My weight would fluctuate between high 180's to low 190's pre accident. at the end of my pain killer addiction I weighed 150lbs.
    me few weeks after withdraws. 12 lbs heavier.

went cold turkey on oxy, *****, ******, and zoloft. The worse pain of all was not being able to lift. I use to be the "jacked" one of my friends. due to my depression and addiction I drove alot of friends away. I was suppose to be best man at 3 weddings...... I only was at 1 and wasn;t even a groomsman.

I almost lost my girl, she's even more beautiful on the inside than on the outside. MAIN reason I got out of my funk was her. she stuck with me the entire time.

I honestly think the pain caused by the oxy was worse than the pain of the injury. I ended up dropping out of college because of everything. don't worry I'm going back Jan 7 2014 and i'm fukn determined.I made several failed attempts to get back into the gym but mixture between low self confidence, depression, and me being a dumb ass and not easing in messed it up. would always kink my neck and quit. The next year I gave up and took to unhealthy eating and smoking.

led to this. gained 50 lbs in a year. don't know why my girl stayed with me. only option I've come up with is must be hung because I really didn't have anything going for me.

Now I don't remember the date. But I remember the day I finally realized the real problem with my situation. It wasn't the Tacoma, It wasn't my job, It wasn't my neck, it wasn't the pain killers......it was me. that was the hardest thing I've ever done was realizing that I was the cause. That If anything was going to change I had to change myself first. In the journey to where I landed I lost myself. I lost my drive, swag, ness. whatever you want to call it.

My girlfriend and I moved to california for a fresh start 2 years ago, right after my withdrawl. It didn't work out there so we moved to Florida. it was right before the move I had my epiphany. My family moved to Florida 1 month after my accident due to our family car dealerships going bankrupt because of the economy. My parents getting jobs here. My family lost everything. I stayed In AZ for in state tuition.

In a 2 month span I lost my career, family, and gym. which is why I think I fell so hard to be honest.

But once I got out here and was with my family I hit the ground running. started working out with my dad. He is diabetic and almost had to go on insulin, because he weighed 290 lbs when I first got here. We started dieting and lifting together and now he's at 235 and decreased medications taking from a shoe box full, to just one pill a day.

my 10 month progress. Taken early November

Well that's my story. I got one hell of a reality check and life lesson. but I also got my future career because I'm going to go to school for Physical Therapy. Will suit me much better than jacking up car prices.

now that I've spent a year strengthening, especially my neck and lower back, I feel Fukn great!!!!! I started easing my way to lifting heavier and heavier. Now I'm doing 5X3X1 routine. trying to reach that 300lb 1rm bench. I hit 295 pre car accident, but never hit that 3. I'm fortunate my strength came back quickly initially and could 1rm 225 on bench after only a 2 months of lifting, which I was really shocked at. but then the rest of my workout would be garbage. lol had no endurance. Ever since I started this 5x3x1 2 months ago my weight and lifts have sky rocketed. My bench is 275, deads 405, squat 350, shoulder press, 195. I had to really ease my way into deads and squats, otherwise they would be more. shoulder press still hurts sometimes so I'm very cautious when I do them.

I am currently doing a deload because I was feeling extremely worn out and my lifts where dropping. going to come back refreshed.

but did that stop me from trying the full serving of rocket science with 2 servings of opus tonight?????

I honestly think I wrote so much and told my life story because I'm still feeling energized from taking rocket science 5 hours ago!!!
    ROCKET SCIENCE BROKEN DOWN
    caffeine -energy
    L-Tyrosin - from what someone told me, it helps prevent fatigue.
    dendrobium -energy & nootropic
    beta-phenylalanine- energy
    hordenine- energy + nootropic
    citicoline nootropic
    vinpocentine - vasodilator

**** works guys. It was hard for me not to try to and lift heavy with the energy I had/have so I think I'm going to do a little stim break for the rest of the deload, then take this starting next Friday.

OPUS
    one of my favorite parts about this pre is that there is no niacin. I hate it when Guys say. "man you feel that pre working because you can feel your skin tightening and it gets red." That's just niacin!!!! lol
    instead opus has other b vitamins for energy mixed with beta alanine.

love the Leucine in there. One of the most underated supplement ingredients.

and for pumps you have citrulline and glycine they work great in conjunction with eachother. For a while I use to add nitrates and agmantine to my pre's but found out I would get too swole I couldnt do high volume. especially on leg day. Opus is a great none stim pre. I have taken it before this log and recommend it. I wouldn't agree to log a product I have taken if it didn't work. I suppose i could add nitrates and agmantine but in my opinion it's a waste of money for a 1% difference in pump. My goals are going for strength anyways. I'm using these products to help fuel me through my lifts.

Wont go into much detail about weight during my deload week because It's just light weight high rep, mixed with alot of stretching, with light cardio. May take just rocket science solo on a cardio ab day though. I want to go into how Opus by itself helps give you a clean non stim based energy, with a decent pump. We will be going balls to the walls end of next week. stay tuned. Like I said earlier though. I did take 2 servings of opus and 3 tabs of rocket science tonight and went from tired and worn out, to having to tell myself repeatedly It's a deload week, It's a deload week. DELOAD!!!! HAHAHA

My motto is "fuk N apostrophe T"

I didn't VS I did
    I shouldn't VS I should
    I couldn't VS I could
    I can't VS I can
    I don't VS I do
    I didn't VS I did
    I mustn't VS I must
    I wouldn't VS I would
    they aren't VS they are
    he hasn't VS he has
    he shan't VS he shall

If you read this entire thing
    Reping back is good karma

"Everybody's that's ever been great has had an obstacle to overcome" ET

"Pain is temporary, it may last for a minute, an hour, a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside" ET

Trying everyday to achieve greatness.

JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000) JKing4 is just really nice. (+1000)

"Pain is temporary, it may last for a minute, an hour, a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside" ET

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now that's an intro!
    In!

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read entire thing brotha, thats quite the story - you've really climbed out of hell on this one. Pretty strong too haha.
    Also love the sonar rocket at the beginning..Austin Powers?
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    Now that's an intro!
    In!
    Thanks for taging along.

Originally Posted by Daemonium View Post
    Read entire thing brotha, thats quite the story - you've really climbed out of hell on this one. Pretty strong too haha.
    Also love the sonar rocket at the beginning..Austin Powers?
    Oh behave.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for that backstory. Believe it or not, I read it all. Real recognize real here and that was an incredible story. Behind every good man there's an even better woman-- as seems to be the case here too.

You've made incredible progress from where you were. I've run 5/3/1 several times and always loved it.

You definitely know your supplements given the breakdown you provided of everything. I look forward to your continued progress in here. Subbed.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great start bro.

props on the intro. in several ways, i can truly relate. way to get it back on track.

looking forward to your Rocket Science thoughts.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    great start bro.

props on the intro. in several ways, i can truly relate. way to get it back on track.

looking forward to your Rocket Science thoughts.
    thanks for joing in too

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thank you for that backstory. Believe it or not, I read it all. Real recognize real here and that was an incredible story. Behind every good man there's an even better woman-- as seems to be the case here too.

You've made incredible progress from where you were. I've run 5/3/1 several times and always loved it.

You definitely know your supplements given the breakdown you provided of everything. I look forward to your continued progress in here. Subbed.
    sounds good brother

today is an off day. however I will say don't take rocket science late at night. this was me this morning

MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed! In to see you do amazing things in here!
    NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer!

Follow my Magnum Rocket Science and OPUS supplement thread @
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159185601

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157335043
    2013 AEN APE Bulk Contest winner!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146610513

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143768553

Originally Posted by MTCS View Post
    Subbed! In to see you do amazing things in here!
    hell ya man.

Ok so this was a chest deload day. warmed up then did incline db locks, 3 x10, wide grip decline press 4x10, db press 3 x10. close grip bench 3x10, reverse grip pushdown 3x10 body weight dips 3x10.... all extremely light 50-60% and concentrating on form and controlled motion. I was short on time or I would have done cardio and abs. Going to save that for my last workout of the year on tuesday, when I do legs. light cardio before hand will be good anyways to get blood going through my legs. kinda looking forward to not having to lift heavy of squats. last workout was brutal as I put this deload off for too long.

I took one serving of opus before my workout and that's all that was needed. was just looking for clean energy, and good pump and that's what I got. 2 servings is a much better pump obviously, but I really was not chasing the pump as my focus was form. I really did not want to go tot he gym today because I've been feeling worn out but knew I should. Opus didn't give me jittery/intense energy, but it gave me smooth energy throughout my workout, with no crash.

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll always deload if I feel I need it.. never really follow a specific schedule. Good call though.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got to love that nice smooth energy from Opus. Great stuff.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

nothing to report today guy. coming down with something so loaded up on colloidal silver emergen-s and what not. see how I feel tomorrow. Til then breaking bad marathon!!!!

MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000) MTCS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JKing4 View Post
    nothing to report today guy. coming down with something so loaded up on colloidal silver emergen-s and what not. see how I feel tomorrow. Til then breaking bad marathon!!!!
    Sorry to hear you are under the weather! Get your vitamins up and your health back where it needs to be! Love some Breaking Bad!
    NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer!

Follow my Magnum Rocket Science and OPUS supplement thread @
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159185601

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157335043
    2013 AEN APE Bulk Contest winner!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146610513

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143768553

Hope you feel better. At least you have good tv.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

so yesterday I did some light cardio, legs, and abs

15 minutes on stationary bike

leg extension 4x10
    squats 4x10
    adduction and abduction machine 4x10
    single leg, leg press 4x10
    seated calf raise 4x10

some abs.

all really light weight, and focused hard on form.

I was really tired and down because I knew my night was going to be boring for me since I still don't really know anyone in Florida, and my girlfriend was working . took opus and it gave me the energy I needed to go. also threw in 1 tab of rocket science and it really made a solid difference. went from tired to alert. I can't wait for this deload week to be over and come back fresh and start hitting it hard again.

after my first post today i decided to just go tot he gym. glad i did as it was empty!!!! today I did not take opus. instead I just took 2 tabs of rocket science. Just cardio, abs, and pt day. I was pretty tired from being up til 5 waiting for my girlfriend to get home from work. unfortunately she works at a bar so no chance she got off last night. can't sleep til I know she's home. I was really tired but popped two caps and had energy about 15 minutes later. I liked it a lot as i didn't get any jitters. but i just did cardio for 30 minutes, abs for 15, then stretched my entire body and did light PT work on my neck for 30 minutes. felt great!!! still have a good amount of energy. Just wish my knees didn't hurt today. It is over cast and humid so my knees kinda hurt. I miss dry Arizona for this reason.

Very nice. Glad you got the energy after being up so long.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, intense intro! Looking forward to hearing your results man.
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rkillam View Post
    Wow, intense intro! Looking forward to hearing your results man.
    PS I'm sharing this on ******** this weekend
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lets go here BIG GUY
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by rkillam View Post
    PS I'm sharing this on ******** this weekend
    Hell ya sounds good!

Been fighting a bug all week. Thought I was winning but it flanked me and turned into flu. Out for a at least today . Just trying to drown the bastard.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been fighting a bug all week. Thought I was winning but it flanked me and turned into flu. Out for a at least today . Just trying to drown the bastard.
    Sorry to hear that man, rest up and get better!!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huskies12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not even going to try to say something profound, just that your story is amazing. And it takes a lot of guts and heart to put what you've been through out there. How knows how many people will read this and it will give them that extra push to keep on going. And like B Con said behind every strong man is a strong woman. Keep up the progress, you'll make a great PT.
    Keep Calm and Chive On

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ugh, not you too! Hope you feel better!

Hey - your log got a highlght on the Magnum FB page!

Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    Ugh, not you too! Hope you feel better!

Hey - your log got a highlght on the Magnum FB page!
    I know I saw!!!!! Made me happy.

still feeling like crud today but my fever is down. my voice was gone yesterday but is starting to come back today.

Shooting for Tuesday or Wednesday to start again. School starts Tuesday so I'm hoping I get better by then. :/

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hope you get the feeling better soon brah.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

My new profile is going to be JohnKahhat. Computer was hacked and I am changing everything. Going to restart log under that user name. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnKahhat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    new profile. new log will be up soon. will cop and paste everything.