Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HugeTurd View Post
    What? Do you even understand what people are saying to you? You're sounding like some sort of Down syndrome right now.

Officers make mistakes, mistakes in judgement mostly, and in America especially there is obviously a problem where an officer thinks that's it's his or her right just to pull the trigger rather than dealing with it in a different way. If he was threatened or in a fight, why did he not get backup, why is it automatically okay to fire a weapon (not even use a taser or spray) just because he's a cop? There are some real nasty ones, as well as the good ones, and the fact that you are completely dismissing that someone can fire a gun by mistake, or poor judgement, means you are completely incapable of having an argument on any sort of level.

You are the dumbest motherfcker on the misc, srs.
    i already acknowledged that police officers make bad calls. my whole point is that the blame is on the kid for not cooperating in the first place. police officers wont have to make these kinds of judgement calls if people would cooperate and be respectful. dont make their job difficult and there wont be any problems. but you cant expect a cop to put his life on the line and assume that you are harmless, because he has no idea who you are or what you are capable of.

ive been on this forum for a long ass time and ive seen hundreds of these topics. literally every single one the misc hates on the police officer without using any logic. you guys act like the police murder innocent people when in fact they are just making a judgement call because some douchebag decided not to cooperate with the instructions he was given.
    -High Priest of Shreddology, the belief that transcendence of life into heaven is achieved at 6% body fat. A complete euphoria and sense of accomplishment overcomes the shredder, entering, almost surpassing the majestic boundaries of human emotion.
    -Proud member of the Official Bicycle Crew
    -Sniff angus hard during 69 crew

butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100) butwowasfeel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by HugeTurd View Post
    What? Do you even understand what people are saying to you? You're sounding like some sort of Down syndrome right now.

Officers make mistakes, mistakes in judgement mostly, and in America especially there is obviously a problem where an officer thinks that's it's his or her right just to pull the trigger rather than dealing with it in a different way. If he was threatened or in a fight, why did he not get backup, why is it automatically okay to fire a weapon (not even use a taser or spray) just because he's a cop? There are some real nasty ones, as well as the good ones, and the fact that you are completely dismissing that someone can fire a gun by mistake, or poor judgement, means you are completely incapable of having an argument on any sort of level.

You are the dumbest motherfcker on the misc, srs.
    The funniest part is he is completely convinced that a cop would never make a mistake or do anything wrong. I hope he's trolling.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Has the full story been posted or are people still going off of the first link posted?
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tech99 View Post
    it is a fact that a police officer doesnt know if someone is unarmed or armed. cops dont have x-ray vision, they have no way of telling who is armed or unarmed.
    Again you are approaching the argument in the wrong manner. Do you realize how hard a universally quantified argument is to establish? A police officer knows a suspect is unarmed if the officer has unarmed the suspect. Hence there are plenty of times when an officer knows if someone is armed or unarmed.

Since the above is likely insufficient for you to see what I am getting at, I will illustrate. I see no facts indicating whether or not the officer possibly detained the suspect at some time before the shooting occurred, during which he could have unarmed the suspect. So however unlikely, such a scenario at this point is not ruled out. Point is you don't even know what the officer knew yet.

i am well aware of what logic is. you guys on this forum are the ones who choose to believe in illogical nonsense. do you really think that the police officer pulled out his gun and shot this kid for no reason ? what would the cop gain from doing that ? he just wants to finish his day and go home just like you or me. i dont understand why this forum thinks that cops are blood thirsty murderers.
    Do you really think a student investing his time and money attending a private university would just decide to go drive like crazy, and then "aggressively" approach a police officer? What would the student gain from doing that? He just wants to finish his day and go home just like you or me (or so it seems you would assume). I don't understand on what grounds you are able to say that I am someone who thinks cops are in general blood thirsty murderers. I have made no indication to this notion, and indeed I do not see myself as someone who thinks that.

I am math major, I had a page long argument on proving the existence of Lebesgue's number earlier today. I think my bigger issue in this thread is that you honestly have a very naive notion of logic.

Again a proper investigation will hopefully be carried out so that possibly some of these facts may come to light.
    Last edited by mpelto; 12-07-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Let's make some gains Carter770's Avatar
    Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingYing View Post
    So you're saying that all police officers are saints and would never make a mistake / do anything wrong?

Got you, "homie".
    I seriously doubt it's one extreme or another...
    N.O. Saints Crew

dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately, since your friend was white..the story will go away and no one will care. Not trying to be racist, that's just what it is.
    PHILLIES/EAGLES CREW
    {} MFC {}

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My mind is still blown US universities have armed cops. Seriously guys wtf. We have fat security guards.... hell they don't even have cuffs. I used to bludge smokes off our main security guard dude. And this US uni was a small Christian university too? Cotdayum guys seriously. I can't even process...

Stay safe US brahs...

azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dawktwenty View Post
    Unfortunately, since your friend was white..the story will go away and no one will care. Not trying to be racist, that's just what it is.
    not unless it get traction on reddit/********/twitter and some news outlet picks it up

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EViNCaR View Post
    Yes because you know every police officer in the country and can vouch for each and every one of them?
    I really don't think tech99 understands quantification in logic. Quite ironic since he mentions logic often.

maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000) maouam is just really nice. (+1000)
    These kind of stories make me happy that I live in Holland. The problem here is the other way around, police is too nice. You could really just smack a cop without getting hit.

HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HugeTurd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i already acknowledged that police officers make bad calls. my whole point is that the blame is on the kid for not cooperating in the first place. police officers wont have to make these kinds of judgement calls if people would cooperate and be respectful. dont make their job difficult and there wont be any problems. but you cant expect a cop to put his life on the line and assume that you are harmless, because he has no idea who you are or what you are capable of.

ive been on this forum for a long ass time and ive seen hundreds of these topics. literally every single one the misc hates on the police officer without using any logic. you guys act like the police murder innocent people when in fact they are just making a judgement call because some douchebag decided not to cooperate with the instructions he was given.
    No, police officers should be able to do their job even if the person isn't being respectful or co operating, that is their job. To resort to shooting someone should e an absolute last life threatening resort, and even then you should maim.

No one I acting like the other party is innocent, what people are saying is police officers shouldn't be automatically given a waiver because they've had a bit of training to shoot people, they should be taken to court like every other person. If an officers shoots someone in the UK, we have major media coverage and then independent reviews and court cases to make sure the officer was actually in the right position to make that call and nothing else could be done.

We had two Muslims who ran over a man, then tried to behead him in the middle of a busy street in London, firearm officers turned up an shot one, just to maim. That's how things should be done, not because someone feels a bit threatened so I will shoot to kill.

arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn, whole thing sucks. I've met plenty of small dick cops too quick to get aggressive. That being said, to anyone reading this, remember that the individual pulling you over may be a stand-up officer, but it also may be a closet socio-path with a weapon.

I'm a fairly large and excessively strong individual. When the cops show up, I disappear and try to avoid attention. If it's a situation where I'm driving (as in a speeding incident) I try to make the officer as comfortable as possible.

Advice to all:

Roll down all windows, take the keys out of the ignition, place the keys visibly on the dashboard, ask for permission to do anything (Example: If the officer asks you for insurance, inform him that your insurance is in the glovebox, ask him if you can retrieve it from the glovebox and move slowly). Be respectful, polite, and move slowly. I have never, ever, seen a situation with the cops get resolved because someone copped an attitude, got aggressive, or acted rashly, but I have seen plenty of situations escalate as a result of people ignoring this advice. Like I said, plenty of great cops, and a few dick cops, never know which one you will get.
    *True Detective Crew*
    *JUICY J Twerk Scholarship Troll Crew*

"The accumulation and the repayment of debt basically drives every economic cycle that there is."
    -PTJ

PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500) PhysixBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by arem20 View Post
    Damn, whole thing sucks. I've met plenty of small dick cops too quick to get aggressive. That being said, to anyone reading this, remember that the individual pulling you over may be a stand-up officer, but it also may be a closet socio-path with a weapon.

I'm a fairly large and excessively strong individual. When the cops show up, I disappear and try to avoid attention. If it's a situation where I'm driving (as in a speeding incident) I try to make the officer as comfortable as possible.

Advice to all:

Roll down all windows, take the keys out of the ignition, place the keys visibly on the dashboard, ask for permission to do anything (Example: If the officer asks you for insurance, inform him that your insurance is in the glovebox, ask him if you can retrieve it from the glovebox and move slowly). Be respectful, polite, and move slowly. I have never, ever, seen a situation with the cops get resolved because someone copped an attitude, got aggressive, or acted rashly, but I have seen plenty of situations escalate as a result of people ignoring this advice. Like I said, plenty of great cops, and a few dick cops, never know which one you will get.
    This. Unfortunately, cops get shot/killed on a weekly basis in the United States, is it a wonder that they're paranoid and shoot the second they get nervous? I'm so sorry for your loss, OP, and I hope the incident is investigated completely and fairly.
    IPF Junior - 93kg Class
    Best lifts: 160kg/110kg/200kg

♟♔♛ Chess Crew Thread ♞

>>52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS CREW<<

How to change your life thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159888101

Registered User iDNTgivaSHTlisa's Avatar
    iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50) iDNTgivaSHTlisa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I came in expecting OP and friend to be black (no racist, I'm black myself)

grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000) grapekiwi is just really nice. (+1000)
    here we go again...
    zimmerman chit 2.0

hopefully this time, the ******* goes to jail
    Sig line can't be a novel - NSA

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mpelto View Post
    Do you really think a student investing his time and money attending a private university would just decide to go drive like crazy, and then "aggressively" approach a police officer?
    Just a question...

How many school/uni shootings have there been in the last year..?? 20..??

pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000) pazzadean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last year I was stopped by the police whilst driving

an old school officer basically gave me a warning and just bollocked me for my driving so I just took it said sorry and he warned me that if I had been stopped by a younger cop this would be different!

Younger cops are generally more aggresive cos there trying to make a name for them selfs

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can black people finally stop claiming that cops hate them only?

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Originally Posted by RepItOut View Post
    Just a question...

How many school/uni shootings have there been in the last year..?? 20..??
    If you read the shooting was actually off campus.

And how does your question provide any justification to the officer shooting the student?

First someone with logic issues.

Now someone with probability and statistics issues which lead to logic issues.

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mpelto View Post
    If you read the shooting was actually off campus.

And how does your question provide any justification to the officer shooting the student?
    Who said anything about justification...

At the end of the day we can argue and say whatever we want but one person is dead and nothing will change that..

alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rip

am i being detained

Who said anything about justification...
    You were being rather suggestive, why else did you pose the question then?

At the end of the day we can argue and say whatever we want but one person is dead and nothing will change that..
    Indeed.

Though whether or not the officer or the student was guilty remains to be shown.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScrewstonX3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn, fellow baytown brah checking. Sorry for your loss man, ****in hate the laws

Registered User charcoalchicken's Avatar
    charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) charcoalchicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cops in America seem outta control.

hideous some of the stories that come out from there concerning the law.

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post

Just gonna go ahead and repost this one.

85 shots fired total in Germany in 2011, half of which were warning shots.

That same year, in April, 80+ shots were fired in Harlem, at one guy.

Seriously guys.
    Last edited by Condyle; 12-07-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azteytik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry for your loss OP, stay strong.

Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grevl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tapout17 View Post
    Has the full story been posted or are people still going off of the first link posted?
    quoting, dint see a reply?
    Hairy chinese kid

biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggestmuff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    Just gonna go ahead and repost this one.

85 shots fired total in Germany in 2011, half of which were warning shots.

That same year, in April, 80+ shots were fired in Harlem, at one guy.

Seriously guys.
    Fairly specific metrics. They left out several factors including the 8812 shots fired at dangerous, sick or injured animals in the same year. More total rounds were fired at humans and animals in 2010; 96 and 9936 respectively. Still low compared to the USA, but drastically different culture and laws.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Americans have school police and neighbourhood patrols? It seems like everyone there is a wannabe vigilante, especially that guns are easy to buy. No wonder that crimes are rather high and an idiot like Zimmerman can kill a person just like a cop hunting a criminal.