Zehgarangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mesomorph Help !

i have alot of experience with the gym and weights, i went and found out what my body type is and i heard i was a Mesomorph, which is known for being the gifted type because we have good genetics (well thats what the forums have said), is anyone just like me and willing to give advice for a 17 young bodybuilder, i want to bulk up without much fat , need someone to help? thanks

Mt. St. Aesthetics Power2Pump4Life's Avatar
    Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Power2Pump4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zehgarangers View Post
    i have alot of experience with the gym and weights, i went and found out what my body type is and i heard i was a Mesomorph, which is known for being the gifted type because we have good genetics (well thats what the forums have said), is anyone just like me and willing to give advice for a 17 young bodybuilder, i want to bulk up without much fat , need someone to help? thanks
    Do your research. Stickies here on the forums, YouTube (Elliot Hulse, Omar Isuf, and more), and plenty of kinesiology and physiology resources are available for free online. Use them to your advantage. Train smart, not hard.

Diet will be one of the biggest factors in your success!

Zehgarangers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great advice mate , thanks buddy ill look just now
    Originally Posted by Power2Pump4Life View Post
    Do your research. Stickies here on the forums, YouTube (Elliot Hulse, Omar Isuf, and more), and plenty of kinesiology and physiology resources are available for free online. Use them to your advantage. Train smart, not hard.

momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) momat94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ****types are largely irrelevant. Eat at a small calorie surplus to bulk with minimal fat gains.Since you said you have ample experience with gyms and weights the rest should be clear to you

Starting weight: 123 lbs LeRandomName's Avatar
    LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeRandomName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Power2Pump4Life View Post
    Do your research. Stickies here on the forums, YouTube (Elliot Hulse, Omar Isuf, and more), and plenty of kinesiology and physiology resources are available for free online. Use them to your advantage. Train smart AND hard.

Fixed
    Current:
    5 x 80 kg/176 lbs Squat
    1 x 85 kg/187 lbs Bench Press
    5 x 107.5 kg/237 lbs Deadlift
    1 x 60 kg/132 lbs millitary press

Goals:
    1 x 160 kg/353 lbs Squat
    1 x 120 kg/265 lbs Bench Press
    1 x 200 kg/440 lbs Deadlift
    1 x 80 kg/176 lbs millitary press

Scandinavian Misc Crew

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Youre stupid

gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gerb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The same rules apply to training and nutrition no matter what some "expert" says your "body-type" is. Just eat the proper amount of macros/calories for your body to grow. If you want to stay lean try to gain 2-3lbs per month. Get on a proven program and stick to it. I know you said "I have alot of experience with the gym and weights, but to be completely honest the question that you posted hints at the fact that you may just need some help in this area also. If you have any questions regarding what your nutrition or training should look like to optimize your ability to reach your goals post them here and we will do our best to help out. The fact that you consider yourself a "mesomorph" makes no difference in the routines and nutrition guidelines that you should follow. Just advice, good luck.

healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Provided that you are healthy with no physical limitations, the best thing to do is to train hard, train infrequently, have a plan and some goals, and eat A LOT. You can try working out 3x a week with weights, alternating upper and lower body. Do only big exercises like squats, bench presses, and rows with some ab work. Keep your workouts to an hour or less. Hit it hard and fast and then rest a lot.

For example, on an upper body day:

Bench Press, 5 sets of 5 reps (heavy)
    Chinups, keep doing sets until you complete 50 reps
    Seated Press, 3 sets of 8 reps (heavy)
    Weighted Parallel Bar Dips, 4 sets to failure
    Hanging Leg Raises, 4 sets of 15

Regarding diet, you should probably focus on eating as often as possible, eating only clean (healthy, natural) foods. Don't skimp on good fats or good carbs. You need calories to put on mass. Lots of calories. So, whatever you need to maintain your weight, you will need to consume at least 300 - 500 more calories a day than that.

Regarding gaining mass without putting on fat -- very difficult. You can't gain a lot of mass without putting on some fat. Two very different goals. You 'can' try to focus on gaining mass and minimizing fat gain. But realistically, to bulk up, you will need to gain some fat. It comes from all the excess calories. Just keep it in check. Monitor your waist size -- if you are getting too bulky in the mid-section, cut out some calories. If you are getting bigger all over and losing a little definition in the mid-section, don't worry -- once you're big enough, then work on leaning up. You'll just need to be patient either way.

Good luck!
    Originally Posted by Zehgarangers View Post
    I am Nitish - a fitness enthusiast and a big Gym freak. I am correctly writing fitness and bodybuilding tips for WorkoutTrends.com - the health and fitness magazine.

Favorite Quotes:
    "Do not ignore your weakest muscle groups coz' you're only as strong as your weakest link.”
    "Train insane or remain the same!!"