Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bullet proof coffee

Anyone ever heard of it? I just found it today. What will they think of next!?

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=&...pe=&as_rights=

Cliffs:

Brew coffee as usual
    Warm up the blender with some hot water while the coffee is brewing (keeps the coffee from getting cold in the blender).
    Dump the hot water and pour the brewed coffee into the blender.
    Add a couple of tbsp. of unsalted butter. You can add coconut oil and/or MCT. I only have butter.
    Blend, and you get a buttery latte type coffee.

This is supposed to keep you going for most of the morning. I haven't tried it yet, but I may tomorrow morning.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been eating according to the Keto style diet for 3 weeks and my breakfast is BPC (bulletproof Coffee). It's great - I don't have MCT oil (can't find it here in Qatar) so I use coconut oil - keeps me full (but I never was a big breakfast eater) until lunch time and satisfied enough that I don't feel distracted by hunger / cravings.

It helps me get that right % of fats / protein / carbs for the day (it's really hard to get high enough fat when on a carlorie restricted diet)...

It tastes ok too (creamy!) so I'll be sticking with it

Enjoy it!

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That coffee sounds pretty amazing actually! I may try it tomorrow!

Oh and Zuper I am pretty sure that coconut oil is made up of MCTs (medium chain triglycerides). Or are you guys talking about an additional supplement by that name?

Going to google it now....

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am out of my pre so I am thinking I may try this "bullet proof" coffee as my pre tomorrow. Anyone do that?

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trying tomorrow as well, would probably work as a pre with a good blend of coffee.(no generic folgers)
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    Anyone ever heard of it? I just found it today. What will they think of next!?

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=&...pe=&as_rights=

Cliffs:

Brew coffee as usual
    Warm up the blender with some hot water while the coffee is brewing (keeps the coffee from getting cold in the blender).
    Dump the hot water and pour the brewed coffee into the blender.
    Add a couple of tbsp. of unsalted butter. You can add coconut oil and/or MCT. I only have butter.
    Blend, and you get a buttery latte type coffee.

This is supposed to keep you going for most of the morning. I haven't tried it yet, but I may tomorrow morning.
    Yup, it pretty much is the most amazing thing ever. I feel like its a time release energy bomb. Love this stuff. It also helps me get in more fats. My solid food can only hold so much fat before it is over kill in my opinion so I like to add oils to my coffee to make bullet-proof coffee to hit my macros.

Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post
    That coffee sounds pretty amazing actually! I may try it tomorrow!

Oh and Zuper I am pretty sure that coconut oil is made up of MCTs (medium chain triglycerides). Or are you guys talking about an additional supplement by that name?

Going to google it now....
    Coconut oil isn't 100% MCTs. MCT oil is 100% MCTs. You can buy it as a supplement. Probably best when use as a pre but I fancy coconut oil more.

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am out of my pre so I am thinking I may try this "bullet proof" coffee as my pre tomorrow. Anyone do that?
    Works amazing if you ask me. Can also add stevia to sweeten it up.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xJellyBirdx View Post
    Coconut oil isn't 100% MCTs. MCT oil is 100% MCTs. You can buy it as a supplement.
    Thanks for clearing that up!

As I am drinking my coffee with coconut milk I just realized that I forgot to try the bulletproof version :P

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up!

As I am drinking my coffee with coconut milk I just realized that I forgot to try the bulletproof version :P
    Make sure you use a very good quality coffee- mUst be water washed and preferably organic. I tried with cheaper coffee and the effects are not the same.
    The butter should be grass fed organic too.

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by coconuttree2009 View Post
    Make sure you use a very good quality coffee- mUst be water washed and preferably organic.
    So I take it that's a no to my Folgers?

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sambshep View Post
    So I take it that's a no to my Folgers?
    I folgers. Black silk
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coconuttree2009 View Post
    Make sure you use a very good quality coffee- mUst be water washed and preferably organic. I tried with cheaper coffee and the effects are not the same.
    I tried with organic coffee (which is very expensive over here!!) and with Folgers medium roast... don't see too much of a difference - that, or my body is tricking me to not spend that much on coffee again

Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Insilicio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have been listening to the podcast about coconut oil on bulletproof, they say that 60% of coconut oil is MCT.

Originally Posted by Zuper View Post
    I tried with organic coffee (which is very expensive over here!!) and with Folgers medium roast... don't see too much of a difference - that, or my body is tricking me to not spend that much on coffee again
    Bingo

harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i looked up bulletproof coffee (brandname--is this also a style of coffee or is it just the proprietary brand?) and it has a cancer warning on it. Anyone know why this is?

Originally Posted by harveler View Post
    i looked up bulletproof coffee (brandname--is this also a style of coffee or is it just the proprietary brand?) and it has a cancer warning on it. Anyone know why this is?
    "The real reason that cheap coffee and old coffee are bad for you is that they harbor some particularly toxic molds. Those molds that form when green coffee is stored are tied to cancer, heart disease, high LDL/VLDL cholesterol, and hormone irregularities. Here is a great talk on the problem of mold in food (including coffee) that I gave at a recent anti-aging event. Roasting kills the mold but doesn’t destroy the mold toxins already present in the beans.

It is these molds that play a major role in whether your cup of coffee will increase or decrease your health."

As far as there being truth to it I would suggest looking for a study on pubmed. Might provide greater insight, but I wouldn't trust anything without a study or something to back it up. If you find something you should share it. Maybe it'll earn you some greens?

harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    h t tp : / / w w w .upgradedself. c om/products/bulletproof-upgraded-coffee- 12oz here's the site/product I looked up

"California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm." }, { "title": "SOURCING", "body":"Our coffee is carefully produced and tested to target the lowest toxin content vs. normal coffee, so you get all the benefits of coffee without the negative health effects."

They don't site their source on the site, but since they're selling it I"m guessing they're required to put this on there.

*note* on further research found a user on the site's forum that got this in an email from the company:

"...Roasted coffee contains acrylamide, a substance listed as a carcinogen under California law. All roasted coffee contains this substance, which is produced by the roasting process. California Proposition 65 requires that we notify you of the presence of listed substances in our products. A lawsuit been filed under Prop. 65 against other, larger coffee roasters (see: ht t p :/ / w ww .forbes. co...fee-litigation /). To avoid similar unpleasantness we are posting this notice to ensure compliance with the law. We are confident that this lawsuit will demonstrate that a Proposition 65 warning is not necessary for roasted coffee but we are posting one until it is finally resolved.
    Many of our customers are in California and our company is reviewing our entire product line to ensure compliance with Proposition 65. While this review is being completed we are posting this notice as required. We do rigorous testing to guarantee the highest standard of purity in our products and believe the amount of acrylamide in our coffee to be not appreciably greater than that found in any other roasted coffee on the market."

here's a scientific study:
    h tt p : / / pub s. acs. or g/doi/abs/10.1021/jf020302f

"Moderate levels of acrylamide (5−50 μg/kg) were measured in heated protein-rich foods and higher contents (150−4000 μg/kg) in carbohydrate-rich foods, such as potato, beetroot, and also certain heated commercial potato products and crispbread. Acrylamide could not be detected in unheated control or boiled foods (<5 μg/kg). Consumption habits indicate that the acrylamide levels in the studied heated foods could lead to a daily intake of a few tens of micrograms."

So, I'm not sure if bulletproof coffee is really more or less carcinogenous (sp?) than ordinary coffee...
    Last edited by harveler; 11-05-2013 at 03:57 PM.

tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tyler1636 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink bullet broof coffee, for best taste used unsalted organic butter (grassfed) if you can find it!

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds good trying it tomorrow
    IG: Infamous_dedication

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Anyone tried making it with a k-cup machine? I never make coffee at home but drink a lot at work.

Anyone tried making it with a k-cup machine? I never make coffee at home but drink a lot at work.
    Just make the coffee like normal and everything into a blender or like. I find this prevents the oil from separating, in most cases that is.

seems like when it's in a blender it whips up all nice and creamy tasting. if you just stir it in, it tastes like butter/grease floating in coffee lol. I need a portable blender or something.

alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexwynveen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    seems like when it's in a blender it whips up all nice and creamy tasting. if you just stir it in, it tastes like butter/grease floating in coffee lol. I need a portable blender or something.
    Purchase a handheld Milk Frother (such as an aerolatte, which I use) it works perfectly, and very little clean up is required.

I do make this coffee every day at some point, and it makes me feel amazing. Usually its 14g of kerrygold unsalted grass fed butter, 7g (14g if it fits the dietary plan for my day) of virgin cold pressed organic coconut oil and cold pressed coffee that I make. I then use my milk frother for 30 seconds on it, and its all good to go.
    ΣΦΕ - Ever striving for a Sound Body and Mind.
    TKD

azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azyzzam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard of this, but was curious if it would be the same effect using a block of super super dark chocolate? Its still mostly fat right?

Originally Posted by azyzzam View Post
    I've heard of this, but was curious if it would be the same effect using a block of super super dark chocolate? Its still mostly fat right?
    buy cacao powder and use stevia.

lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I made one with out butter, just MCT oil.

I had it pre-tennis, I had not played tennis in ages, had so much energy I was bouncing around the court.

Need to try this as a pre-work out one day, I normally go to gym after work, so kind of hard to make one here, maybe worth a go on weekends.

FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50) FLEXLUIS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mmm..just had a cup of bullet proof coffee, instant coffee + 1 tbsp cocoa powder + 1 tbsp kerry gold unsalted butter + 2 splenda + canned heavy whipping cream on top with walden farms maple syrup.

Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Robertosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fricking epic. I made mine with 10g butter, 10g almond milk, 1 tsp cocoa powder and some vanilla extract. Who the hell wants a McFlurry when you can have this and stay healthy??? This is going to be one mofo of a hangover cure too- I shall become the 'medicine man' for the morning after armed with this recipe.

Just seen Megan's thread on shakes, I will add cinnamon to this next time I try. That's supposed to be good for burning fat, and it gives a small illusion of sweetness when you are keto adapted- win win!

MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10) MBChiro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Optimized Bulletproof Coffee

1/2 TBSP organic olive oil (60 kcals, 7g fat [1g sat/0.75g poly/5g mono], 0g carb, 0g protein)
    1/2 TBSP organic extra virgin coconut oil (65 kcals, 7g fat [6.5g sat/0g poly/0.25 mono], 0g carb, 0g protein)
    1/2 TBSP grass-fed butter (50 kcals, 5.5g fat [3.5 sat], 0g carb, 0g protein)
    1/2 TBSP non-GMO sunflower lecithin (18 kcal, 2g fat [0.25g sat/1g poly/0.5g mono], 0g carb, 0g protein)
    1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional) (5 kcal, 0.5g fat [0.33g sat], 0.66g carb, .33 g protein)
    Drops of liquid stevia to taste (optional)

Add all ingredients to your favorite, piping hot cup of organic, fair-trade coffee. The sunflower lecithin (screw soy) helps emulsify the fat blend so you don't get a layer of fat on top. Ditch the blender method. Waste of time and clean up. Instead, grab a wire whisk and put the handle between your hands. Now rapidly spin the whisk back and forth in the cup, as if you were trying to start a fire with a stick. You end up with the same delicious, frothy result! Add the cocoa powder to make it a mocha

Macros (without cocoa):
    193 kcal, 21.5g fat [13.25g sat/1.75g poly/5.75g mono], 0g carb, 0g protein

This is a great jump-start to my morning. If you are using this to replace breakfast, double each fat to 1 T., depending on your total daily macro intake.
    "Remember this: your body is your slave; it works for YOU."
    -Jack LaLanne

MBChiro B.S., D.C.

zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bumping this thread because I've discovered something incredible if you like nutty flavors. I make a tea(white or chai), but I've done it with coffee too. [it's better with the tea]

I use:

1 tbsp of coconut oil(or mct)
    2 tbsp of golden flaxseed meal
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    pinch of salt

180 cals, 18.5g fat, 0g net carbs(4g fiber), 3g protein

It's aromatic and delicious, and I find it to be pretty satiating.