TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulking Progress.

hey i recently started bulking & this is my progress so far.

I know that the time frame (2 Weeks) is not enough yet, but i just wanna know if i'm on the right track
    Attached Images
    Light days? Whats that? … Some kind of tampon?

doughbeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your arm and chest has more meat/definition to them. Great job for 2 weeks though. Post something up again in 12 weeks and we should see more result by then.

TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by doughbeezy View Post
    Your arm and chest has more meat/definition to them. Great job for 2 weeks though. Post something up again in 12 weeks and we should see more result by then.
    Glad to hear that

Yeah i will post up new progress pic after 1 or 2 more months.

Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looking good man, although I would suggest you start working out your forearms a little

Originally Posted by Lbuzo View Post
    Looking good man, although I would suggest you start working out your forearms a little
    yeah man they're lacking, if you could help me with exercises?

BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BJonezy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gained a lot! Nice progress!, if you don't mind about fat keep it up, but it looks like if you continue this for multiple months, you'll get unnecessary fat that you don't want.

Originally Posted by BJonezy View Post
    Gained a lot! Nice progress!, if you don't mind about fat keep it up, but it looks like if you continue this for multiple months, you'll get unnecessary fat that you don't want.
    Well i am going to gain fat even if doing a really slow bulk. So i just gonna keep going and & if noticing big fat gains, gonna lower my cals.
    - I'm gonna cut after reaching 175-180 anyways.

Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lbuzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TrainHAM View Post
    yeah man they're lacking, if you could help me with exercises?
    Here are a couple that I've been doing the past couple of months:

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/finger-curls
    bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/plate-pinch
    bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/standing-palms-up-barbell-behind-the-back-wrist-curl

Originally Posted by Lbuzo View Post
    Here are a couple that I've been doing the past couple of months:

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/finger-curls
    bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/plate-pinch
    bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/standing-palms-up-barbell-behind-the-back-wrist-curl
    Thanks bro.

FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiveElevenNine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice triceps, especially, look much bigger

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How exactly are we supposed to critique a 2 week before and after shot. No significant progress will have been made in that time. Don't mean to rain on your parade dude, but give it time and post some real solid results......

Originally Posted by jedi-dude View Post
    How exactly are we supposed to critique a 2 week before and after shot. No significant progress will have been made in that time. Don't mean to rain on your parade dude, but give it time and post some real solid results......
    I already said in the post that i know that the time frame (2 Weeks) is not enough yet, but i just wanna know if i'm on the right track.
    If you have read my main post.

Cheers bro

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job man. Keep it up!
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry 2 weeks is not enough time to have any results. The only thing that has changed is the lighting. Come back in 6 months.....good luck and keep it up
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    Sorry 2 weeks is not enough time to have any results. The only thing that has changed is the lighting. Come back in 6 months.....good luck and keep it up
    No the lighting is the same mate. And i know 2 weeks is not enough time i've already said that in the main post, i said i just wanna know if im on the right track

Cheers

Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    Great job man. Keep it up!
    Thanks bro.