Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    Moving is serious cardio. Take 2 caps of HHE and you'll be done in no time
    True. Just make sure he doesn't sweat all over his friends furniture.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    LOL this.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol!
    So how much product is left?
    When you get down to the bottom can i get a store review + an overall post in here?!
    Thanks, Hope you had fun moving your friend
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    Moving is serious cardio. Take 2 caps of HHE and you'll be done in no time
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    lol!
    When you get down to the bottom can i get a store review + an overall post in here?!
    Thanks, Hope you had fun moving your friend
    Hahah thanks guys! All done moving. Took two days; yesterday was the longest day, we loaded and unloaded a completely packed 24ft. moving truck. And some furniture was indeed sweated on!

Managed to make it back into the gym today after 4 days off (technically). Hit up the legs, kept it simple because my whole body is sore!

Warmup with 10min on the treadmill @ 3mph

LEGS

BB Squats
    135lb x 10
    185lb x 10
    225lb x 6
    245lb x 5, 3

Stiff Leg Deadlift
    115lb x 10
    135lb x 10
    185lb x 8
    195lb x 6
    135lb x 8

Seated Calf Raises
    45lb x 15, 14, 12

Standing Single Leg Calf Raises (body-weight)
    3 sets until failure

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Completely done with my Amino Build and HHE. Took the last doses earlier today before my workout.

I'll be posting my overall thoughts shortly!
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice workout. Can't wait to see your final thoughts.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for final review and thoughts! Great log

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Overall Review Of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and Amino Build

First and foremost, I'd like to thank BlueRev and the other Team Muscletech Reps for giving me the opportunity to log both Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and Amino Build (green apple). You guys are a great bunch and am glad you followed along during my log.

My final thoughts of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (HHE) are all positive. I seriously tried to find something wrong with the product but wasn't able to. It does what it says it does, which is; Extreme Energy, Weight Loss, and an all around Super-Thermogenic. On Day 1 of taking HHE I immediately experienced the high energy levels. With an increased dosage and prolonged use, the product was still effective. I adapted slightly after a while but not enough to no longer feel its effects and stop usage. I did lose weight, more so when I was on top of my diet to the "T". This is when it is most effective in my opinion. It helped me to maintain a larger caloric deficit by keeping my appetite at bay. The last weigh-in I had posted in the log was 176.8, down from 178 in a week. And I actually did weigh in on Friday morning, and read 175.4 merely 5 days later. The focus brought on is also a big plus. When training I was able to concentrate, push hard, and train longer. Everything I have experienced is the proof I needed that when combined with a proper diet and training routine, HHE has what it takes to be a very useful tool when aiming to drop the fat.

Amino Build (green apple) has rightfully earned a spot on my short list of must have essential supplements. The recovery my muscles experienced throughout the weeks of its use was quite surprising. DOMS was no longer anywhere to be found. Throughout my entire log, I think there were maybe 1 or 2 days where I felt sore after a training session. This enhanced recovery allowed me to increase my workload and push harder and go longer in the gym. Amino Build claims to increase strength but I honestly cannot comment on that because I've been at a caloric deficit for a while now, and for many of us who have been on a cut before; know that it can be tough to simply maintain your strength, let alone increase it. Due to the increased recovery and intensity of my workouts, thankfully, I've been able to maintain my strength the entire time I had been using Amino Build. An added plus is that it tastes good, mixes easily, and has no aftertaste so I had no problem chugging it down during my workouts.

I used both products as directed by the labels and consistently until I was completely finished with the bottle & tub. The above reviews are my opinions based off of my experiences and results.

Thank you.
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review man! Solid work in here.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for running a solid log and I am glad that you enjoyed both products! Be on the lookout for future MT promos!

DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Brakh View Post
    First and foremost, I'd like to thank BlueRev and the other Team Muscletech Reps for giving me the opportunity to log both Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and Amino Build (green apple). You guys are a great bunch and am glad you followed along during my log.

My final thoughts of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (HHE) are all positive. I seriously tried to find something wrong with the product but wasn't able to. It does what it says it does, which is; Extreme Energy, Weight Loss, and an all around Super-Thermogenic. On Day 1 of taking HHE I immediately experienced the high energy levels. With an increased dosage and prolonged use, the product was still effective. I adapted slightly after a while but not enough to no longer feel its effects and stop usage. I did lose weight, more so when I was on top of my diet to the "T". This is when it is most effective in my opinion. It helped me to maintain a larger caloric deficit by keeping my appetite at bay. The last weigh-in I had posted in the log was 176.8, down from 178 in a week. And I actually did weigh in on Friday morning, and read 175.4 merely 5 days later. The focus brought on is also a big plus. When training I was able to concentrate, push hard, and train longer. Everything I have experienced is the proof I needed that when combined with a proper diet and training routine, HHE has what it takes to be a very useful tool when aiming to drop the fat.

Amino Build (green apple) has rightfully earned a spot on my short list of must have essential supplements. The recovery my muscles experienced throughout the weeks of its use was quite surprising. DOMS was no longer anywhere to be found. Throughout my entire log, I think there were maybe 1 or 2 days where I felt sore after a training session. This enhanced recovery allowed me to increase my workload and push harder and go longer in the gym. Amino Build claims to increase strength but I honestly cannot comment on that because I've been at a caloric deficit for a while now, and for many of us who have been on a cut before; know that it can be tough to simply maintain your strength, let alone increase it. Due to the increased recovery and intensity of my workouts, thankfully, I've been able to maintain my strength the entire time I had been using Amino Build. An added plus is that it tastes good, mixes easily, and has no aftertaste so I had no problem chugging it down during my workouts.

I used both products as directed by the labels and consistently until I was completely finished with the bottle & tub. The above reviews are my opinions based off of my experiences and results.

Thank you.
    Good stuff man! Great review.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brakh View Post

Thank you.
    It's not a problem.
    Thanks for running this log!

Don't forget to throw one up in the store aswell!
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP