Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok today was squats day and all went well. I had my algebra final today and my brain is fried! I really needed to let out my aggression in the gym today.
    this is what today looked like
    squat: (ATG) 215 4x6
    RDL: 215 4x7 (these felt a lot lighter than usual)
    legpress: 4x7
    legcurl: 4x8-10
    leg ext.: 4x8-10
    I had a really good session. squats went up, my RDL's seemed lighter than usual, I even added 5 pounds. DOMS is still down. my soreness is no where near what it usually is.
    I am really liking this stuff, seems to really be helping with recovery.

would it be better to keep taking it intra workout like I have been or wait till I eat PWO? I train 16+ hours fasted if that matters, so I don't eat anything pre workout.
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Not too typically, kinda a spur of the moment decision. Not bad to mix it up every once in a while. Nice DL's brotha, congrats on the PR!

I am more impressed by the fact that I am only 3 days in and feel the effects. We'll see if it gets even more effective as time goes on, I have heard it takes a week or so before BG really kicks in.
    I noticed this too. I am about 2 weeks in now and for me I am really feeling it all now

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    DAYUM ! ! ! ! !
    You are my hero.
    My legs and back are hurting just from watching that video.

You rock bro.... that's serious BEAST MODE !
    Thanks man.

(cough)Isatest(cough)
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sean26607 View Post
    I would say 1-2 weeks @4-6 scoops daily from my personal experiences.
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    I noticed this too. I am about 2 weeks in now and for me I am really feeling it all now
    Looks like I will have to acquire another tub.

ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome work Harry! Killin it man!

Same with you IRecip! Blowing up that workout! Ditto with what Sean said about trying out Stretchers. I had never done them until just the other day after seeing a friend post about it and thought I would throw them in! They will be in my back exercise rotation from here on out!!
    BB.com Article
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-workout-npc-athlete-nic-troupes-fitness-regimen.html

All good things must come to an end...Great things last forever!

karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000) karinabe16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haf the greatest pump today i have ever had in my biceps and chest. Will post it up in a few
    My Workout Journal >>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155550133

Promera Sports War Against Holiday Weight Gain Log with Qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158660983&p=1172574373&posted=1#post1172574373

"no one conquers without a fight."

TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Since all you other BioGro loggers are posting workouts in here I thought I would throw this up here

Insane. Respect to you... Crazy to see what hard work does over time.

-Wamp
    Tryhard. Volunteer Firefighter.

Philippians 3:14
    I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Plan on splitting my sample of Restoraid in two servings tomorrow. One intra and one at night with 2 scoops of BG in each serving.

Day 3 Bio-Grow
    5/15/2013
    Back and Traps

Back
    High pull hammer strength: 45(each side)x20 70x12 90x10 115x8 115x8 (2 forced reps)
    Close grip LPD with triangle attachment: 4 sets, 12 reps
    Underhand BB rows: 3 sets of 12 (135lbs)
    ss w/
    DB rows: 3 sets of 12 (60lbs)
    (high intensity, little rest between ss)
    Deadlifts: 315x8 365x5 405x3 425x3 455x1 505x1 (failed rep)

Traps
    DB shrug: 50x20 70x12 80x12 90x12 100x12
    Behind the back Smith machine shrug: 135x20 (5 sets)

Workout thoughts: Would have probably been a better idea to start off with deads but when I got to the gym a guy was only on his 2nd set of 10 and I didn't want to wait, or do them anywhere other than the DL platform. Lots of volume pre deads, had an awesome pump throughout and other than the 505 failed rep everything went as planned. One thing I have noticed throughout my time in the gym is people are afraid to fail. I see people pull/squat singles that go easy, and instead of pushing it a bit they are satisfied and call it quits. If I do not fail at least once every couple of weeks I start thinking I am not pushing myself hard enough. Some of my best/most memorable lifts have been when I was unsure if I would complete the rep, but you never know until you try. The word "failure" tends to usually be said in negative light, when in reality if you are not failing from time to time you are doing something wrong. Don't be afraid to chalk up and go for it. You never know until you try, and you will never know if you don't.

Bio-Gro thoughts: Right about now is when my leg doms would be hitting hard. I am pleasantly surprised to say my DOMS have been diminished about 50% if I had to put a quantitative number on it. BG mixed up real well in my protein shake, didn't really notice the taste at all in my vanilla protein, probably because it has a vanilla-ish protein flavor as is. Tomorrow I will be lifting with a kid from my moms work. He has been lifting for a few months, seems like a great kid, and hopefully I can help him out a bit. Don't worry folk, still going to bring it.
    like your comment on going until failure. I definitely agree people stop before they should. But some people need to realize (like where i train) there is a difference between training smart and not. You can throw up weight all day but if you get under a bar and decide to throw away form for an amount of weight then thats where the injuries come in. I feel with increased wanting of throwing up weight brings more people losing form. Not all but some.

Glad to see a less DOMS report. I too am experiencing the same. Took my first nightly serving last night, im used to taking my second serving late afternoon

Originally Posted by iREciProcate View Post
    Yeaaaa Buddy took your advice, nothing like deadlifts to start out back day!

PULL DAY
    Mixed up my bio-gro in my sludge preworkout and drank some milk with it.
    Had an awesome workout! lifted hard and gave it all I had. definetly didn't hold anything back today

1.BB DEADLIFTS!!!!!!!
    ----Warmups----
    -2x12@45
    -2x6@135
    -2x5@225
    ----WORKING SETS--- My Goal was 5x10. All working sets were at a weight of 315lb's
    -3x10
    -1x8
    -1x7
    I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to get 10 reps on my final two sets, but then again I pushed it as hard as I can so it's hard to complain.

2.Lat Pulldowns
    ---warmup---1x12 @90lb's
    ---working sets---4x10 @130

3.Shrugz (dropsets each set)
    5 sets total
    each set was 10 reps with 95 lb DB's (holding and squeezing at the top) followed immediately by 15 reps with a 45lb plate in each hand

Love doing shrugs this way, get an awesome pump in my traps. Makes me feel beastly. caught some people 'mirin, lol.

4.seated cable rows
    ---4x10
    ---1x7

5.kneeling cable lat pullovers (single arm at a time)
    ---5x10 each arm

6. preacher curls, hammer stregth plate loaded with 70lb's added
    ---1x12
    ---1x10
    ---1x9
    ---1x7
    ---Final set drop set---1x6 @ 70lb's, then 8 reps @ 45lb's

6. standing dumbell curls
    ---3x12

and that's alll folks.

Usually I like to do a few more Row excercizes on pull day, but I switched it up and the deadlifts took alot out of me from the beginning.
    Felt like I got a great workout. wondering if my erector spinae will be sore tomorrow from deadlifts....that's the true test!

I plan on going on a late night run after I get off work tonight for about 4-5 miles.
    nice job with the deads after the workout. I feel doing them last make you focus more on form because your so tired from the stuff you did before deads. Going to need that bio-gro for tomorrow after all that back work and running

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    ok today was squats day and all went well. I had my algebra final today and my brain is fried! I really needed to let out my aggression in the gym today.
    I had a really good session. squats went up, my RDL's seemed lighter than usual, I even added 5 pounds. DOMS is still down. my soreness is no where near what it usually is.

would it be better to keep taking it intra workout like I have been or wait till I eat PWO? I train 16+ hours fasted if that matters, so I don't eat anything pre workout.
    depending on when the last time you ate was. The bio-gro will increase protein synthesis and will be more beneficial with food in you. From last time I was reading up on some studies i believe it takes a long time for your body to be truly fasted with zero food left. I feel its fine either way. I train fasted in the morning and have been taking my first serving with my pre workout. Ive been experiencing great results.

Originally Posted by karinabe16 View Post
    I haf the greatest pump today i have ever had in my biceps and chest. Will post it up in a few
    Looking forward to this!
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OK...I cheated a bit.

I took about half a scoop of Bio-Gro at the gym and just threw it in my mouth.... The PWR and MORPH had me in beast mode and I had already consumed over 100 grams of protein for the day.
    Not so much.

If the powder touches your teeth.... it sticks ! ! ! I was digging Bio-Gro out of my teeth the rest of the workout.

I've been mixing it with my Greek Yogurt and granola... and it mixes well... VERY WELL.
    I think I want this product to work so bad...I may be looking at myself in the mirror too much. I am growing because of the extra meals and the heavy weights...and I want to believe the Bio-Gro is helping out also...even though I am very early in my testing.

I brought my bottle out of my bag to show it to a buddy of mine who is sponsored by another company... told him about it... and he's very interested !
    The company that sponsors him has no product anything like this one. I gave him some of my sludge at work the other day and he loved it !
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OK...I cheated a bit.

I took about half a scoop of Bio-Gro at the gym and just threw it in my mouth.... The PWR and MORPH had me in beast mode and I had already consumed over 100 grams of protein for the day.
    Not so much.

If the powder touches your teeth.... it sticks ! ! ! I was digging Bio-Gro out of my teeth the rest of the workout.

I've been mixing it with my Greek Yogurt and granola... and it mixes well... VERY WELL.
    I think I want this product to work so bad...I may be looking at myself in the mirror too much. I am growing because of the extra meals and the heavy weights...and I want to believe the Bio-Gro is helping out also...even though I am very early in my testing.

I brought my bottle out of my bag to show it to a buddy of mine who is sponsored by another company... told him about it... and he's very interested !
    The company that sponsors him has no product anything like this one. I gave him some of my sludge at work the other day and he loved it !
    Ya you need to wash it down pretty good!

As for your friend, of course not. We are the ONLY one with it...so far.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

any answer to my question?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's up to you. I take it post and before bed.

gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any answer to my question?
    i take it pre workout fasted in the morning and ive been fine. Seeing great results

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's up to you. I take it post and before bed.
    ive been doing intra and with my 2nd to last meal of the day.

Well I cant post any exciting vids due to my back not being back to 100% :/
    did some legs today, very noticeable improvements from strength aspect, hit 220x8 leg extensions with pause at top and bottom.
    IG: kenneth_prime

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No response yet...am I off base here?
    Guy#1: See that dude…you can tell he uses steroids.
    Guy#2: You know he still has to lift weights though.

This conversation got me thinking about supplement use… in particular Bio-Gro. Now I could be way off on this line of thinking but here it is: If you have a race car and you put the best fuel with the highest octane in the tank but never crank the car…. Will it ever be a real race car?
    Supplements are designed to do exactly what their name implies… to supplement your training and diet.
    Now enters a new supplement called Bio-Gro that is designed to accelerate protein synthesis. In other words it will allow your body to utilize more protein. So… I have added 2 meals to my plan and 2 more shakes because if I’m still just operating on the old school theory of 10 grams per hour…I’m not getting maximum benefit from a protein synthesis accelerant. Am I off base here?

meow
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

No response yet...am I off base here?
    Guy#1: See that dude…you can tell he uses steroids.
    Guy#2: You know he still has to lift weights though.

This conversation got me thinking about supplement use… in particular Bio-Gro. Now I could be way off on this line of thinking but here it is: If you have a race car and you put the best fuel with the highest octane in the tank but never crank the car…. Will it ever be a real race car?
    Supplements are designed to do exactly what their name implies… to supplement your training and diet.
    Now enters a new supplement called Bio-Gro that is designed to accelerate protein synthesis. In other words it will allow your body to utilize more protein. So… I have added 2 meals to my plan and 2 more shakes because if I’m still just operating on the old school theory of 10 grams per hour…I’m not getting maximum benefit from a protein synthesis accelerant. Am I off base here?

meow
    You're still consuming additional calories I would do what you've been doing and not adding more food so quickly. I know for me personally, if I add too much too quick then it'll result in an unwanted fat gain. If I were you, I would add in 200kcals every two weeks or so and make an assessment based off what the mirror shows and your goals.

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    ive been doing intra and with my 2nd to last meal of the day.

Well I cant post any exciting vids due to my back not being back to 100% :/
    did some legs today, very noticeable improvements from strength aspect, hit 220x8 leg extensions with pause at top and bottom.
    nice job! I always try to stick to perfect form on leg extensions or dont do them at all because of some knee problems.

TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread is on fire! Almost 500 posts! Takes forever to catch up.
    Tryhard. Volunteer Firefighter.

Philippians 3:14
    I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Originally Posted by TheWamp View Post
    This thread is on fire! Almost 500 posts! Takes forever to catch up.
    ^^^THIS. Cant go more than 2 hours w/o reading this for hours

MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All this talk about calories and such.. I haven't had the opportunity to eat since 2.. GONNA CHOW DOWN NOW! Will also take my second serving of bio gro
    Competitive powerlifter
    601s/342b/700d

1643 total @ 214bw
    Usapl

Mp_Deadlifts

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shoulder day! (and some back) When i got done, i couldn't even shoulder press 20lb dumbells without struggling. I guess we'll see about them doms tomorrow, haha.

-Shoulder Presses (Font & Back rotating)
    --85x10x4
    --95x10x2

-Side Lateral Raises w/ 10 lb weight
    --2 sets of 20
    --2 sets of 10

-Lat pulldown
    --100x5x4

-Shrugs
    --100x20x2

-Front lateral raises w/ 10lb weight
    --4 sets of 20

-shoulder presses w/ 30 lb dumbells
    --2 sets of 10

-shoulder presses w/ 20lb dumbells
    --2 sets of 20
    --2 sets of 10

-Some other general endurance auxilary lifts for shoulders, reps 'till failure!

Made a protein shake today with the bio gro; used peanut butter cookie dough protein, with milk, bananas, and peanut butter. Loved it. Going to try bio gro with chocolate protein tomorrow (has different texture, want to check the mix with different types of proteins).
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    ^^^THIS. Cant go more than 2 hours w/o reading this for hours
    X2, and its only been up fof 13 days! This thread is FULL of information and its interesting to see how everyone responds to Bio-Gro with their unique physical goals.

Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post
    All this talk about calories and such.. I haven't had the opportunity to eat since 2.. GONNA CHOW DOWN NOW! Will also take my second serving of bio gro
    What's on menu with the Bio-Gro?

Originally Posted by kingnickandnate View Post
    Shoulder day! (and some back) When i got done, i couldn't even shoulder press 20lb dumbells without struggling. I guess we'll see about them doms tomorrow, haha.

-Shoulder Presses (Font & Back rotating)
    --85x10x4
    --95x10x2

-Side Lateral Raises w/ 10 lb weight
    --2 sets of 20
    --2 sets of 10

-Lat pulldown
    --100x5x4

-Shrugs
    --100x20x2

-Front lateral raises w/ 10lb weight
    --4 sets of 20

-shoulder presses w/ 30 lb dumbells
    --2 sets of 10

-shoulder presses w/ 20lb dumbells
    --2 sets of 20
    --2 sets of 10

-Some other general endurance auxilary lifts for shoulders, reps 'till failure!

Made a protein shake today with the bio gro; used peanut butter cookie dough protein, with milk, bananas, and peanut butter. Loved it. Going to try bio gro with chocolate protein tomorrow (has different texture, want to check the mix with different types of proteins).
    Have you tried over and back presses for the delts? It'll pump them full of blood...hurts so good.

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you tried over and back presses for the delts? It'll pump them full of blood...hurts so good.
    I will from now on!
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those are when you do a press from the front just to a height where you can get it behind your head and reverse the motion to the start?
    Competitive powerlifter
    601s/342b/700d

1643 total @ 214bw
    Usapl

Mp_Deadlifts

ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ntroupe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed that this thread is taking off like crazy and not everyone has their Bio-Gro yet! It has been interesting to see peoples reactions so far as well has how and when they are taking servings.
    BB.com Article
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/physique-workout-npc-athlete-nic-troupes-fitness-regimen.html

All good things must come to an end...Great things last forever!

jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcastil7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing presses from behind the head actually places a lot of stress on the tendons and ligaments in the shoulder. I would highly recommend avoiding doing those types of movements. The same for lat pull downs behind the head.
    NCSF-CPT

"It is not the critic who counts..."

Ergogenix ErgoBolic and ErgoTest Sponsored Log/Review (Current): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158236623&p=1165159213#post1165159213

AI Sports Nutrition Glycobol Sponsored Log (Complete): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155174563

Betancourt D-Stunner Sponsored Log/Review (Complete): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154254411&p=1077053051#post1077053051

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So last night had a great back night.. again just simple stuff but everything felt good... deads still not where i want them but getting better.. worked up to 365 for 4

Tonight had a great chest workout, no pain whatsoever in my shoulder and wrist felt pretty good. I have always sucked at pressing, so im not to concerned about the weights i used but that's probably a good thing because I don't need to jack up my shoulder again.
    I did try floor presses for the first time tonight which was fun.

Legs are still sore from Monday, but still got my run in this morning. 2.5 miles at a pace of 8 mins per mile. Ive never been a runner so thats not bad for me. My goal is to hold that pace for 5 miles by August. I think that should have me in pretty good shape to run the Dash.

Anyways hoping the bio gro helps out with recovery because I need all the help I can get..lol

Have a good night everyone

Also I ran 2.5 miles this am with an 8min per mile pace.. which is on track for where I want to be in august for the Warrior

Have a great night everyone

Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post
    Those are when you do a press from the front just to a height where you can get it behind your head and reverse the motion to the start?

http://youtu.be/4ZF9tIPv1Sk

Originally Posted by jcastil7 View Post
    Doing presses from behind the head actually places a lot of stress on the tendons and ligaments in the shoulder. I would highly recommend avoiding doing those types of movements. The same for lat pull downs behind the head.

Thank you for your feedback. This however is not the standard behind the neck press I believe you may be imaging.

Try them for yourself if you'd like, and I think you may feel differently.

http://youtu.be/4ZF9tIPv1Sk