Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    anonymous
    i like flair as carlito's mentor

and i like seeing torrie!

ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShortnStacked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how sweet would it be if Trump picked Kahli to face Umaga..now that would be a great match.

PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So since Umaga is the IC champ and Cena and Shawn are the tag champs I think it's safe to say that those titles arent going to be defended at Wrestlemania, unless they lose the titles before then but I dont see that happening.
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Snitsky View Post
    Good to see my boy Murdoch on Raw.
    you like Murdoch too?

Snitsky, you're the man!

he lives not to far away from me, and he trained at the wrestling school I am planning on going to!

Registered User Exist 2 Inspire's Avatar
    Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Teen Oak View Post
    So since Umaga is the IC champ and Cena and Shawn are the tag champs I think it's safe to say that those titles arent going to be defended at Wrestlemania, unless they lose the titles before then but I dont see that happening.
    HBK and Cena will definitely lose the titles before WM.

Hey, I just thought of a good tag team name for them....Shawn John.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
    you like Murdoch too?

Snitsky, you're the man!

he lives not to far away from me, and he trained at the wrestling school I am planning on going to!
    Is that Harley Race's wrestling school? I know he was trained by Race.

Yeah I've liked him since he was with Pro Wrestling NOAH.

I was left shaking my head after he was supposed to get a big singles push in 06 but they never got to it.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Snitsky View Post
    Is that Harley Race's wrestling school? I know he was trained by Race.

Yeah I've liked him since he was with Pro Wrestling NOAH.

I was left shaking my head after he was supposed to get a big singles push in 06 but they never got to it.
    yup that's the one

PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatrickDurden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Exist 2 Inspire View Post
    HBK and Cena will definitely lose the titles before WM.
    I think it would be more interesting if they were still tag champs going into Wrestlemania. Who do you think they will lose them to? I'd like to see Crime Tyme walk out of WM with them.

anonymous
    LOL cena made the goofiest face when HBK whipped out the DX DVD

HAHAHAHAHA superkick to big dick johnson

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hahaha Cena one-upping HBK in a merchandise plug.

Cena is a f@g

anonymous
    Cena is a f@g
    a lot of people will agree with you on that

dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dashboard06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well edge is gonna win this match

Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Exist 2 Inspire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it would be more interesting if they were still tag champs going into Wrestlemania. Who do you think they will lose them to? I'd like to see Crime Tyme walk out of WM with them.
    Well they're facing Orton and Edge for them next week, but it wouldn't really make sense for them to be the champions either. I'd like to see Haas and Benjamin take them. Makes sense b/c they're heels and all, but I have a feeling WWE is going to want Shelton in the MITB match without Charlie so I don't exactly see them winning the titles either.

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Throw TWGTT in the match next week making it a Triple Threat match, having them argue with Coach either tonight or next week and forcing him to make it a triple threat match.
    "Like Me. Hate Me. I am just being me." - Edge

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." - Tony Robbins

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

anonymous
    Originally Posted by dashboard06 View Post
    well edge is gonna win this match
    i don't think edge will be in miitb, i'll be suprised if he wins

Same here. I'd be surprised if he advanced. I see him facing Orton and if he does I hope he beats him and remains perfect at Mania.

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im still thinking TRUMP is gonna pick HOGAN..especially after seeing HOGAN KNOWS Best sunday and him signing the 20 year contract(or so he says)

and vince also made reference to hogan and the 20years since wrestlemania when he had hogans hair on trump on the tron

anonymous
    nice reversal on the roling thunder by edge

anonymous
    i did not see that coming

JR said:

"Well the split-legged moonsault usually does the trick, but not on this night!"

lol, how stupid do these announcers think we are?
    Braves - Falcons - Hawks

Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000) Alex Cooper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn that was a good match.

RVD once pinned Y2J after the split-legged moonsault.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by wordlife89 View Post
    Damn that was a good match.

and i bet you know the exact date and place too!

edit: 3,333 posts

Originally Posted by wordlife89 View Post
    However, the other 12000 times...

Geez, I can't believe Edge won. That makes both Edge and RVD look bad. Edge because he's too big now for MITB, RVD because he lost...again.
    Braves - Falcons - Hawks

talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10) talkforsport is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    more proof the brands need to go away. Edge and RVd put on a great match and yes that was a nice reversal of the rolling thunder. I was hoping to see Edge vs Orton one on one though. I'm thinking Orton will be in the MITB as well now.

Hey that's Cena's first entrance music they're using for the Skittles recap.

Natty is 4 Peanut Butter! joeytgstk's Avatar
    joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joeytgstk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wtf, Raw is on late because of stupid Curling on one channel and Horse racing on the other! WTF! HORSE RACING>?
    Originally Posted by gimp
    GET ON THE TREADMILL FATBOY.

No source checks!

Chris Hansen #19 - Why don't you take a seat over there?

I owe reps to:
    keg_daddy

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Originally Posted by talkforsport View Post
    more proof the brands need to go away. Edge and RVd put on a great match and yes that was a nice reversal of the rolling thunder. I was hoping to see Edge vs Orton one on one though. I'm thinking Orton will be in the MITB as well now.

this years mitb match is going to be star studded.

its guaranteed that the winner of that match,becomes world champion down the road.

i knew wwe would continue to bury rvd.
    Last edited by the terminator; 02-19-2007 at 07:25 PM.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by joeytgstk View Post
    wtf, Raw is on late because of stupid Curling on one channel and Horse racing on the other! WTF! HORSE RACING>?
    better than a dog show

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    Im still thinking TRUMP is gonna pick HOGAN..especially after seeing HOGAN KNOWS Best sunday and him signing the 20 year contract(or so he says)

and vince also made reference to hogan and the 20years since wrestlemania when he had hogans hair on trump on the tron

vince is taking a jab at hogan because hogan wont be at wm23 and because of what hogan did on bubba.

vince is also mocking brooke hogan lately with jillian.

vince is taking jabs at everybody lately,britney etc. lol