mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100)

Can i do it again ?

a little over a year ago I was fat at 205 lbs and 6' ft , but then i lost that weight and started working out ( been working out for 7 months and i am seeing some good gains ) so i am not fat anymore , i have a good muscle mass and everything is good .... but i have one problem i need to lower my BF% I am going to do it in few months not right now i will wait until my muscles get a little bigger.
    when i lost weight the first time all i did was eliminating sugar from my diet and i lost over 30 lbs in 8 months of doing nothing ( no work/working out ... etc ) now i have a physical job most days of the week , i work out 3 times a week and in general much more active , so i was wondering do you think that i can do it agian without counting calories ?

gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Over the last few years I've failed and failed to lose weight. Then I finally made some progress, losing 30lbs. I stalled for a while after that, but then I did it again, and it was easier. Then I stalled again, more recently this time, and am back at it again, and it's been easier. So I think it can help to have had previous success.

But don't let it bother you. You won't know what happens the next time you cut until the next time you cut, amirite? Congratulations on doing it the first time. You did what's arguably the most difficult part then. You'll be fine.

mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100) mrmuscles3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gratzby View Post
    Over the last few years I've failed and failed to lose weight. Then I finally made some progress, losing 30lbs. I stalled for a while after that, but then I did it again, and it was easier. Then I stalled again, more recently this time, and am back at it again, and it's been easier. So I think it can help to have had previous success.

But don't let it bother you. You won't know what happens the next time you cut until the next time you cut, amirite? Congratulations on doing it the first time. You did what's arguably the most difficult part then. You'll be fine.
    thank you and congratulations on your weight loss , i hope that i can do it more easily this time , we'll see what happens

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are set on not counting calories, then you need to make sure you atleast get enough protein and fat during your cut, since you are now building muscle you want to make sure you get your macros so you dont lose them again when cutting.

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    If you are set on not counting calories, then you need to make sure you atleast get enough protein and fat during your cut, since you are now building muscle you want to make sure you get your macros so you dont lose them again when cutting.
    Yeah you're right , the last thing i want is to lose the muscles i've wokred hard to build , i am going to continue wokring out and will aim to consume as many protien as possible

Location: london, surrey quays, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchughesy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    counting calories doesn't take much effort or time, I would seriously encourage you to count for accuracy, to me id hate to consume the wrong macros and risk what comes with it just because I didn't take 2 minutes in my 24 hours I have in a day to count them.