Thread: Need advice

Registered User jamieholliday93's Avatar
    jamieholliday93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Need advice

I'm about 100kg in weight 5ft 10inch on height and I worked out my macros too loose fat and weight and my macros are

Grams
    Protein - 275g
    Carbs - 150g
    Fat - 33g

And about 2000 calories...

Is my diet of

Breakfast... 1 cup of water and 2 scoops diet weigh protein, 35g oats so simple oats, handful of spinach and 400ml water in a shake blended

Lunch.... 300g chicken breast, 200g brown rice, chopped peppers, 400ml water

Dinner... 250 - 300g Rump steak and 200g brown rice, 400ml water

Snack - 1 scoop phd diet whey protein, frozen berries blended in a shake.

About 3 litres of water a day in total

Is this a good diet to eat near enough day in day out and have a 'refeed day' on a Sunday where I double my carbs and still eat clean?

Also my training plan Is;

Monday - chest & cardio (15 mins hiit)

Tuesday - rest

Wednesday - biceps, triceps, cardio (15 mins hiit)

Thursday - legs and abs

Friday - back and shoulders

Saturday - rest

Sunday - hiit cardio

Can't do too much cardio as I was in a car crash and severely damaged my leg broke fib and tib and still in healing.

I've been hitting the gym for years on and off but never really eat good or trained properly until I started researching on the Internet... Knowledge is key and now I am wondering if my plan is any good?

Thanks for anyone that can help me with this and let me know any problems with my eating or training plans
    5ft 9inch, starting off in January 2013 at 105kg, about 30% body fat, looking too be about 85kg as soon as I can, lean mass rather than body fat! I know I can do this and am grateful for any help!

Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saintzfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamieholliday93 View Post
    I'm about 100kg in weight 5ft 10inch on height and I worked out my macros too loose fat and weight and my macros are

Grams
    Protein - 275g
    Carbs - 150g
    Fat - 33g

And about 2000 calories...

Is my diet of

Breakfast... 1 cup of water and 2 scoops diet weigh protein, 35g oats so simple oats, handful of spinach and 400ml water in a shake blended

Lunch.... 300g chicken breast, 200g brown rice, chopped peppers, 400ml water

Dinner... 250 - 300g Rump steak and 200g brown rice, 400ml water

Snack - 1 scoop phd diet whey protein, frozen berries blended in a shake.

About 3 litres of water a day in total

Is this a good diet to eat near enough day in day out and have a 'refeed day' on a Sunday where I double my carbs and still eat clean?

Also my training plan Is;

Monday - chest & cardio (15 mins hiit)

Tuesday - rest

Wednesday - biceps, triceps, cardio (15 mins hiit)

Thursday - legs and abs

Friday - back and shoulders

Saturday - rest

Sunday - hiit cardio

Can't do too much cardio as I was in a car crash and severely damaged my leg broke fib and tib and still in healing.

I've been hitting the gym for years on and off but never really eat good or trained properly until I started researching on the Internet... Knowledge is key and now I am wondering if my plan is any good?

Thanks for anyone that can help me with this and let me know any problems with my eating or training plans
    You need more fats. 33g is not going to cut it, and I'd try to squeeze in a few more fruits and veggies, but it's just me. Others might think you're fine

ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShoppersRow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Saintzfan View Post
    You need more fats. 33g is not going to cut it, and I'd try to squeeze in a few more fruits and veggies, but it's just me. Others might think you're fine
    Lower the protien to ~1g per pound of lean mass and up the fat to 0.4g per lean mass.

Registered User jamieholliday93's Avatar
    jamieholliday93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Saintzfan View Post
    Cheers mate, and advice is taken in... I'm going to be buying Udos Oil 3,6 and 9 blend.... Is this any good to bulk up my fats or not?

One teaspoon in my shake of a morning,

And I'm not a big fan of fruit and veggies so adding them to my shake is the best way for me to get them really I will try add more to them!

Cheers!!
    5ft 9inch, starting off in January 2013 at 105kg, about 30% body fat, looking too be about 85kg as soon as I can, lean mass rather than body fat! I know I can do this and am grateful for any help!