Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Steak 5 times a week.

I didn't usually eat steak too much, not in my family. But I think it naturally jacks up the T, I think its awesome.
    There is this meat place close to our home and I can get the leanest steak for not too much.
    Is 4-5 times a week ok?

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's fine, but isn't steak supposed to have fat in it?

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by akius View Post
    I didn't usually eat steak too much, not in my family. But I think it naturally jacks up the T, I think its awesome.
    There is this meat place close to our home and I can get the leanest steak for not too much.
    Is 4-5 times a week ok?
    yes its good

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pretend View Post
    What wrong with fat? Or are you talking about him getting leanest steak?

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is 4-5 times a week ok?
    Will get Expensive.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    Will get Expensive.
    If It Fits His Wallet.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just buy nice that cut cost me about 5 bucks and is good for 2 meals

pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pretend is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OoChadwickoO View Post
    What wrong with fat? Or are you talking about him getting leanest steak?
    Lean steaks.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    top sirloin can be as low as 6p:1f if you trim off any visible fat
    flank steak can be 2.2P:1f

beef is harder to tell the leaness due to the marblization of fat

like the day after tomorrow I'll take a picture of it and post it here I'm telling you guys like there's not much fat there.
    ill probly B 90;10

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post

But it's so tasty!

like the day after tomorrow I'll take a picture of it and post it here I'm telling you guys like there's not much fat there.
    ill probly B 90;10
    You're only making it sound worse.

You're only making it sound worse.
    LOL, I don't know that much about steak so I won't argue with u but anyhow how r the oilers doing? I briefly grew up in Edmonton, I went to Mckee Primary School (hope I'm spelling that right). The big round structure.

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It'll have a grading on it though, "Prime", "Choice", "Select" which puts it into a specific fat content range. The tracking apps (MFP, FatSecret, etc...) make these distinctions too, so figuring out macros is easier.

OP's beef will probably be cheap, low fat Select (price guess) ... so before grilling/frying/roasting he could brush/rub with a tablespoon of his favourite oil, improving both flavour and nutritional value.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But it's so tasty!
    What i have noticed with top sirloin is it lacks alot of flavor.
    This is due to the fact it is so lean. i usually use a1 on it but I found that there is a special way to cook it to keep a **** load of flavor.
    The meat really has to be medium rare to truly be awesome

kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kylegranat123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is 4-5 times a week ok?
    Red meat isn't "The King" for no reason! It has creatine and a lot of protein. It should be fine to consume 4-5 times a week. Just eat lean cuts of it and also eat in moderation.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you can afford it, it sounds great.
    There's no need to limit limit yourself to eating steak only however - variety's important.

LOL, I don't know that much about steak so I won't argue with u but anyhow how r the oilers doing? I briefly grew up in Edmonton, I went to Mckee Primary School (hope I'm spelling that right). The big round structure.
    Yeah, the fat is what makes it tender and tasty. Leaner cuts you'll just have to work harder to make it good, definitely cheaper though!

I have no idea on the Oilers, don't follow hockey unless they get far into the playoffs. I gotta take the LRT home with all the fans on game nights tho McKee is right by Southgate, I don't make it that far south very often... mostly east-central or downtown.

Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sownyuh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Steakkk 5 times a week.. Man there are days I really wish I wasn't a broke college student haha ! Sounds awesome!

Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I Have steak 7 days a week. Frying steak its cheap lean and beaut in the oven dunoi what u guys would call it in the us

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** lean cuts, Wagyu ftw

I lift like a girl ShelbyAlmaria's Avatar
    ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is 4-5 times a week ok?
    Sounds delicious.

leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50) leviat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i generally eat about two porterhouse steaks a day (usually at least 5/7 days a week), great way to get my protein in and they taste good i dont see any issue with it

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leviat View Post
    i generally eat about two porterhouse steaks a day (usually at least 5/7 days a week), great way to get my protein in and they taste good i dont see any issue with it
    Do you live at home?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Do you live at home?

Doesn't everyone?
    Delirious Mutant.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Doesn't everyone?
    Touché

Does he live with his mummy and daddy

SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanVHA60013 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FYI One great way to affordably have beef in your diet everyday is to buy chuck roasts and slice them up into steaks. Chuck Roast is usually marbled like a rib eye, and almost as tender as well.

In addition to frying/grilling it up as steak, I slice up chuck to use in my Spicy Szechuan beef stir-fry, and also get a good amount of garlic, onion, celery, broccoli, mushrooms, peas, and brown/wild rice in one meal this way. I always make a large batch because the leftovers actually taste better the next several days due to the effects of the meat and veg soaking in the sauce.
    "I just want to work out and be happy"

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

I wonder if people would suggest trimming off the nutrients in vegetables if it was possible.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheap steak is barely palatable, even when tenderized. The flavor is bad, and it's hard to chew. I must be doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    Cheap steak is barely palatable, even when tenderized. The flavor is bad, and it's hard to chew. I must be doing it wrong.
    Yes it is hard prob because not much fat in there. It can be hard to chew too. But I add veggies (onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and dry rub seasoning) to it to add moisture and taste.
    Thanks guys, I'll be having a meal of steak almost everyday without the guilt on the side. As I understand now Guilt is the primary source of clogged arteries and heart failures.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Is 4-5 times a week ok?
    Is it okay??? It should be mandatory.

IMO, red meat is the most anabolic food item you can eat.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733