Jobeaudet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Getting Face thinner and losin that double chin

That's a serious problem for me, I'm losing fat at a very good rate, but can't seem to lose any fat from the face or chin. That pisses me off cuz that the most apparent place and I really wanna make it slimmer.

Please help if you have any trick or excercise that would get great. I'm sure im not the only one with this unfortunate problems....

Likewut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know it sounds silly, but have you looked into face exercises? Check out some of Jack Lalanne's face exercise vids. I know they look stupid, and you're going to feel like a moron, but dude knew how to stay in shape.

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You cannot spot reduce fat. Keep cutting and eventually they will go away with time. My face was the first thing to get thinner on me. It was my spare tire that hung around.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    You cannot spot reduce fat. Keep cutting and eventually they will go away with time. My face was the first thing to get thinner on me. It was my spare tire that hung around.
    quoted for truf
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) activeseven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jobeaudet View Post
    That's a serious problem for me, I'm losing fat at a very good rate, but can't seem to lose any fat from the face or chin. That pisses me off cuz that the most apparent place and I really wanna make it slimmer.

Please help if you have any trick or excercise that would get great. I'm sure im not the only one with this unfortunate problems....
    Just stay on your path, your face will slim down in time.

Jobeaudet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Likewut View Post
    I know it sounds silly, but have you looked into face exercises? Check out some of Jack Lalanne's face exercise vids. I know they look stupid, and you're going to feel like a moron, but dude knew how to stay in shape.
    I tried the forced smile including all muscle of the face (cheeks, chin, forehead) for about 20seconds, 5 reps; when cooling down from a workout. Hurts like a bitch.

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just keep dieting, people store and lose fat diffrently than others. Eventually it'll go away if you keep to dieting. Caloric deficit... nuff said
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's all genetics. I just went from low 30% to low 20% BF over the last 4 months. I went from a stupid fat face to pretty much the same face I had as a skinny kid. On the flipside, my waistline is lagging behind. You win some, you lose some.

brookewest45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    face thin tool my sister tried it and her face is a lot thinner.

celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) celtic723 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brookewest45 View Post
    face thin tool my sister tried it and her face is a lot thinner.
    Take my money!!!

I'm sold.

- _______________ -
    *Cutting for life crew*
    *More negs for being fat than giving bad advice crew*

Ego = 1/Knowledge "More the knowledge lesser the Ego, lesser the knowledge, more the Ego" - Albert Einstein

Dec 1st 2013 - 231lbs
    Feb 10th 2014 -209lbs

GOAL: 180lbs

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't see a double chin in your avi.

Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nicod3mus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You lose fat proportionally all over your body.... it will go eventually just keep going.
    ~NYC Crew-Boomer Sooner Crew-Thunder up Crew-Workz Out Alone Crew~

"All you got to do is use your instincts. How do you think a lion knows to tackle
    a gazelle? It's written, it's a code written in his DNA, says, "Tackle the gazelle."
    And believe it or not, in every man there's a code written that says, "Tackle drunk bitches."

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jobeaudet View Post

It's genetic. I have the same face structure as my mother, roundish and it fills up when I gain weight.
    At 15% BF my face looks fatter than that of many obese people (some of them can be 30% BF but still have the face a lean girl/guy expecially if they're young) and the only way to have a decent, lean, angular, expressive face is to get my bodyfat to no more than 11%