funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10) funkyeah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Discomfort in Pelvic Muscles

For about a week I've been experiencing minor discomfort in what feels like the muscles under my right gluteus maximus. I assume this is from deadlifts and trying to add a little too much weight too soon. I also normally do stiff legs so that may contribute to the stress on the muscles and ligaments.

But. I also took a fall today in a slippery parking lot and landed hard on the same cheek. I can't see any bruising because of the fat there but the whole area hurts. Especially when straightening my leg back (contracting it).

What sort of stretches and exercises should I do once it heals to make sure the muscle discomfort doesn't come back?
    SHAZAM!!!