jman194 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry So much rage and anger all the time HELP!!!

Hey guys as of right now im 18 years old, iv got this problem that has been haunting me since 10. As a child i was bullied alot inside my home and especially in school. iv been beaten up, insulted, criticized, judged, and stepped on nearly all my life. It was bad and brutal especially since i am terrible at school( one time my gpa was 1.2) and as a result iv been judged by basically everyone around me( except my dog, love that mother****er) im afraid that years upon years of bullying has made me a bottled up angry time bomb. im angry ALL the time. angry at poeple for no reason, angry at myself for being stupid and dumb angry at everyhting around me. But i dont show it, its bottled up and when i do get angry poeple get very scared of me and look at me differntly. So far iv been bodybuilding for around 2 years, no one bullies my physically anymore since im massive and ripped( i was fat before) compared to most of the guys in my grade. But heres what rally gets me mad. before girls called me fat and ugly, now that im ripped they think im attractive and too big. Yes they think im attrative but no girls will give me a chance =(, im lonely sad and angry and im desperate for a girlfreind,( im extremly kind to girls by the way, everyone just doesnt know it, i would never harm a girl) how can i relieve this anger and hate. PLEASE HELP im afraid my bomb will explode, and once it does theres no turning backl

Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jman194 View Post
    how can i relieve this anger and hate.
    Look into meditating.... i'm being serious btw.

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stop caring what others think of you and treat everyone as a friend, even strangers that you've never met before. people are probably dicks to you because you're a dick and never realize it srs. im a huge ******* but i've never been bullied because i never get offended and am always postitive about life.

be nice brah and people will be nice to you. once people are nice to you, you'll find that your anger starts to fade away.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Starburst123 View Post
    Look into meditating.... i'm being serious btw.
    and this

LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP is obvious troll. Says is "too big". **** u skinny ***got. I know I'm skinny I don't go saying I'm massive join a ****ing gym dip****
    **RIP Zyzz**
    ★★★ Country Strong Crew ★★★

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I can tell you is get over it. Because once you graduate high school everything changes and people won't understand why you're such a douche bag all the time. I have a short manlet friend who now has small man syndrome (always tries to one up everyone bigger than him to prove himself) because he was bullied in high school for being short. Well, now that we're older no one really notices or cares that he's short but he still holds on to what kids said to him and about him in school and because of the way he acts towards people now everyone hates him. You literally need to suck it up and grow up and move on and understand that immature kids will be kids and they will be cruel and that high school is only temporary.

As far as girls go, well, if girls know you're desperate they'll avoid you. Seems like you make that pretty obvious. And if you're too sweet and nice to girls you'll just end up in the friend zone.

But seriously stop dwelling on what happened, you're just imprisoning yourself. You're being a bigger bully to yourself than they ever were to you because you're letting it eat you up.
    -Only one thing in existence has the power to tell you that you can't. That thing is the mind. For it is the mind that manifests our reality, and nothing else.

last and most importantly though, you should apreciate life for how good you have it. people are so damn lucky that they have a roof over their head and have food, families, all their limbs, no physical deformities, etc. just compare your life to the man in this video, i gurantee you will cry.

everytime i watch this video i cry, srs. im so damn thankful that my life isn't as unfortunate as his is and that is part of what keeps me happy.

carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One thing that can help is running, working out when your upset and all helps for some people, but builds up the testosterone and can actually make you more aggressive. By doing cardio is releases endorphins that actually help to put you in a better mood. I was told this by a doctor when I was going through depression a while back and it helped me a lot, I was getting upset, having anxiety attacks, and just feeling down. Running really helped me so maybe try to do your workout, then end it with a good run.

Grut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, stop blaming external factors for your internal behaviour. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it. Okay, you were bullied when you were younger. That sucks, but you're not dead. You're still here and you're not getting bullied any more. You can't use it as an excuse of why you're mad at people who aren't the ones who bullied you. Get over it. If you act like a jerk and get irrationally aggressive towards people, it's because you're being an ass. Learn how to control your emotions and man up when life throws punches at you. Girls get all queefy and emotional when they're upset because that's their nature. It's their hormones that make them sensitive to sissy sh*t. You're a dude. Represent that. You're not the first person to have problems and believe me you're not going to be the last. It's just the rest of us aren't blaming those problems and using them as excuses to act like dicks. It's called being mature.

At least you're aware it's a problem and are trying to resolve it. Just keep your head up and don't give situations power over you.

ArgentinianUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey read this man!! I was about the same:

Get a boxing bag, and beat the **** out of it!! Brake your ****ing hands beating up to death dat motha fuka bag!!

denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10) denhaus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no one bullies my physically anymore since im MASSIVE AND RIPPED

Feel free to quit life
    %
    Natural
    Or
    Die

Transformation 4/1/12 - 7/1/14
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163373321

Originally Posted by LNorris82 View Post
    OP is obvious troll. Says is "too big". **** u skinny ***got. I know I'm skinny I don't go saying I'm massive join a ****ing gym dip****
    by massive i mean my height, im 6"2. basically taller then anyone in my grade, and i live in asia. so yes compared to the locals i am massive. im not complementing myself man. no need to hate to the point where u insult, just calmly voice your opinion.

LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100) LNorris82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    and i live in asia
    Explains it. Thought you were a troll, my bad OP. I'm almost 6'4 and still am barely over average height where I live, thought you were one of those kids who go to the gym for a week and think creatine is gear and think they are massive.
    **RIP Zyzz**
    ★★★ Country Strong Crew ★★★

ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey guys as of right now im 18 years old, iv got this problem that has been haunting me since 10. As a child i was bullied alot inside my home and especially in school. iv been beaten up, insulted, criticized, judged, and stepped on nearly all my life. It was bad and brutal especially since i am terrible at school( one time my gpa was 1.2) and as a result iv been judged by basically everyone around me( except my dog, love that mother****er) im afraid that years upon years of bullying has made me a bottled up angry time bomb. im angry ALL the time. angry at poeple for no reason, angry at myself for being stupid and dumb angry at everyhting around me. But i dont show it, its bottled up and when i do get angry poeple get very scared of me and look at me differntly. So far iv been bodybuilding for around 2 years, no one bullies my physically anymore since im massive and ripped( i was fat before) compared to most of the guys in my grade. But heres what rally gets me mad. before girls called me fat and ugly, now that im ripped they think im attractive and too big. Yes they think im attrative but no girls will give me a chance =(, im lonely sad and angry and im desperate for a girlfreind,( im extremly kind to girls by the way, everyone just doesnt know it, i would never harm a girl) how can i relieve this anger and hate. PLEASE HELP im afraid my bomb will explode, and once it does theres no turning backl
    Bro, just work on control, Focus on taking your anger out when your working out. Keep being yourself, girls will come don't trip about that. As for the other things, just be the best YOU can be. That's all you need. Your good man, anger is just an emotion. Just work on controlling it and using it for a benefit.

Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohale31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like a common case of creatine rage. especially if youre taking more than 1 gram a day.
    Wannabe Powerlifter
    Certified Donut Eater
    Indiana University Pride

kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    church

kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kafa83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    also hit the weights harder

NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Grut View Post
    Man, stop blaming external factors for your internal behaviour. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it. Okay, you were bullied when you were younger. That sucks, but you're not dead. You're still here and you're not getting bullied any more. You can't use it as an excuse of why you're mad at people who aren't the ones who bullied you. Get over it. If you act like a jerk and get irrationally aggressive towards people, it's because you're being an ass. Learn how to control your emotions and man up when life throws punches at you. Girls get all queefy and emotional when they're upset because that's their nature. It's their hormones that make them sensitive to sissy sh*t. You're a dude. Represent that. You're not the first person to have problems and believe me you're not going to be the last. It's just the rest of us aren't blaming those problems and using them as excuses to act like dicks. It's called being mature.

At least you're aware it's a problem and are trying to resolve it. Just keep your head up and don't give situations power over you.
    agree with this.
    I've met a lot of people who never got over their anger about things that happened when they were a kid. To be honest, they come across as people who will never grow up. Dont be that person.

Originally Posted by kafa83 View Post
    church
    believing in god is 100% placebo in terms of happiness

no hate, but ffs man it's no better to believe god than to believe that unicorns or giant spahgetti monsters exist

TeenageMutantNinjaFatass Stingray970's Avatar
    Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Become a Pastafarian.
    * I Don't Know How To Crew Crew *

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 310 lbs
    BF%: ~27%

Maxes
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 475 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs
    Power Clean: 225 lbs

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** girls under 20. The older you get the more you realize that skinny ripped kids have no shot getting girls over 20. Keep lifting. Anyway, I was pretty mad too. Idk who I was mad at. Friends? Didn't have any. Parents? All they did was support me. Teachers? Majority are worthless pricks who hate their jobs. You're mad at yourself. Find out why. Reflect on it.

After doing all that, I realized there's literally no reason to be mad. At all. Someone insults you? Who gives a ****. Someone hits you? Hit em back and move on. High school treating you like ****? You're out soon. Have no friends? That's your own fault. Realize that and fix yourself. Don't "be yourself." That's the dumbest virgin advice I've ever heard. Everyone's faking, just learn how to do it better.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

Registered User WorkoutFreak219's Avatar
    WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorkoutFreak219 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a ton of rage too.
    Im very genuine but when Im pissed its like I don't even think.
    Smoke some weed here and there.
    Or Deep down forgive everybody. Not an overnight thing but it happeneds.
    Good luck.

NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post

no hate, but ffs man it's no better to believe god than to believe that unicorns or giant spahgetti monsters exist
    whatever makes ppl happy

JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JFIFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You're a ****ing troll in your before pictures you were a skinny **** and now you're just a more skinny **** with little muscles on you idk what you're talking about being huge what type of school do you go to are all the guys a bunch of little pussies lmao..

jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimmygstr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jesus is the only one that can heal you trust me i was worse than you... not any more

Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Starburst123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    but if it still makes you happy then what's the problem

NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take it out on the weights brah
    1:400,000,000,000,000

Originally Posted by LNorris82 View Post
    Explains it. Thought you were a troll, my bad OP. I'm almost 6'4 and still am barely over average height where I live, thought you were one of those kids who go to the gym for a week and think creatine is gear and think they are massive.
    hahah no worries bro, BB is 100% training, 100% nutrition and 100 %percent dedication. i still got a long way to go in terms of my physique.

Originally Posted by JFIFO View Post
    You're a ****ing troll in your before pictures you were a skinny **** and now you're just a more skinny **** with little muscles on you idk what you're talking about being huge what type of school do you go to are all the guys a bunch of little pussies lmao..
    again by massive i meant my height, i live in asia. so 6"2 is very large. like i said before i was very fat when i was young and short, when i had grew to my height i basically became skinny fat. for about a year i concentrated on cardio to loose all the fat(had big ass man tities) when i reached a physique that i considered skinny(which was the before pick of me super skinny) i started lifting weights. so in total iv been working out 2 years, one year i did cardio, the next year i lifted weights. again wrong choice of words, i should have said tall instead of massive. my bad.