NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cellucor super HD fat burner questions

Started taking this yesterday. I took the recommended dose. 1 once i wake up (7am) and then i take the other pill pre workout. (3pm) then i workout at like 345-400. I feel a little energy in the morning. It def. wakes me up but i dont get that "burst of energey" people get. How long should i wait until i bump it up to 2 morning pills? Also, my appetite didnt really change. Would it be ok to take 1 pill in the morning, and 2 pills pre workout? Because on the bottle it says when you want to take a bigger dosage to take 2 in the morning and 1 later. It doesnt say anything about taking 2 for the second dose.

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Follow the directions.
    Adjust how it works best for your schedule.
    Do not overtake the max recommended dose.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    Follow the directions.
    Adjust how it works best for your schedule.
    Do not overtake the max recommended dose.
    Yea it says to not take over 3 pills in a 24 hour period. So do u think its ok to bump it up to 3 after only a day of taking them or will it change over time?

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NJminute View Post
    Started taking this yesterday. I took the recommended dose. 1 once i wake up (7am) and then i take the other pill pre workout. (3pm) then i workout at like 345-400. I feel a little energy in the morning. It def. wakes me up but i dont get that "burst of energey" people get. How long should i wait until i bump it up to 2 morning pills? Also, my appetite didnt really change. Would it be ok to take 1 pill in the morning, and 2 pills pre workout? Because on the bottle it says when you want to take a bigger dosage to take 2 in the morning and 1 later. It doesnt say anything about taking 2 for the second dose.
    If you aren't really feeling anything from Super HD, then you probably need a stim break. How long have you been using stims continuously? As far as dosing goes, you could take 1 pill first thing in the morning, and two pwo if you work out early enough in the day to where the Super HD isn't going to interfere with your sleep.
    RIP in Peace

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    If you aren't really feeling anything from Super HD, then you probably need a stim break. How long have you been using stims continuously? As far as dosing goes, you could take 1 pill first thing in the morning, and two pwo if you work out early enough in the day to where the Super HD isn't going to interfere with your sleep.
    Stim break? The only supplements i used before using super hd was whey protein. I used no xplode but that was months ago. Months!

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NJminute View Post
    Stim break? The only supplements i used before using super hd was whey protein. I used no xplode but that was months ago. Months!
    Well, try two caps in the AM and see how you do. I believe two caps of Super HD is around 300 mgs of caffeine. You should definitely feel that.
    RIP in Peace

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very well said, taking Super HD late at night may keep you up with the caffeine intake associated with the product, that is why most will take 2 in the morning and 1 later (some still do 2 later and 1 in morning due to later workouts) i would try to correlate your workout schedule and adjust your SUPER HD dosing based off that.

i would also not suggest stacking a pre-workout while on super HD due to the caffine intake because it would really set your adrenal glands in the pits with the amount you could be taking in daily.

Do you drink any coffee or diet soda that could add up with caffeine intake? Or Rockstar or caffeine drinks?

Well, try two caps in the AM and see how you do. I believe two caps of Super HD is around 300 mgs of caffeine. You should definitely feel that.
    ^^ Its 160 per cap, so 320mg per 2 cap serving

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very well said, taking Super HD late at night may keep you up with the caffeine intake associated with the product, that is why most will take 2 in the morning and 1 later (some still do 2 later and 1 in morning due to later workouts) i would try to correlate your workout schedule and adjust your SUPER HD dosing based off that.

i would also not suggest stacking a pre-workout while on super HD due to the caffine intake because it would really set your adrenal glands in the pits with the amount you could be taking in daily.

Do you drink any coffee or diet soda that could add up with caffeine intake? Or Rockstar or caffeine drinks?

^^ Its 160 per cap, so 320mg per 2 cap serving
    Thanks for the advice! And no, i dont take any other pre workout and i stopped drinking coffee so i should be fine right?

Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mk2fly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Give it two weeks.