Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HS Football Coach lying to me not allowing me to lift with team (Story/Help) (cliffs)

Story: I asked coach when the football team starts lifting so i can join. He tells me at the end of january and he said it will be announced. A week later i ask him again for confirmation on when they are starting, He says not yet. Few days ago i ask my friends on if they started lifting yet, They all told me they already started lifting. I didn't see anything mentioned on the announcements. So this morning i was standing in line for a pass back to class. A 240lb samoan boy was talking to the coach and the coach told the boy that he had to start lifting with the rest of the team and not ditch. I walk up to the coach and ask him when and if they had starte already. All he tells me is "No we didn't start yet". Yet i know for a fact they have already started.

He probably doesn't want me on his team because freshmen year i gave him attitude when i came to school late and he gave me in school suspension.

I want to play on a football team bad and this fukking coach is lying to me so that i don't join the team.

What the fukk do i do. I can't make him teach me their lifting program and teach me his plays let alone allow me to make the team.

Ive been training for a couple of months everyday. with my uncles who actually coach for other highschool football teams.

Tmisc should i just show up at the weightroom and call the coach out while their lifting, Or should i wait it out- We may be moving so i'll be attending a highschool with a amazing football team and a coach i'm close with. Or is there some other options i have..

Cliffs:

> OP goes from skinnykunt to Looks like he lifts mode. Has shot at team.

> OP trains for football

> OP asks HS coach when team starts lifting

> HS coach lies to OP so that OP doesn't join the team

> Coach dislikes OP

> OP is Raging and is deciding on calling coach out

Cliffs of Cliffs: OP wants to join football team

Coach Lies so that OP doesn't join

OP feels like chit

Pls
    Last edited by D1Z; 01-28-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would call the fuk outta that coach/ Tell principle that coach is denying you from team that anybody is allowed to join. Maybe he gets fired and you get new awesome coach?
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    I would call the fuk outta that coach/ Tell principle that coach is denying you from team that anybody is allowed to join. Maybe he gets fired and you get new awesome coach?
    Not too sure on calling out, something could go wrong and you become embarrassed such as you being wrong. Just make sure your right and when you have enough evidence then call him out in person.

Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well theres always a spot on JV tennis for you brah.

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Call him out
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

== Positive/ Kind Crew == Llexx's Avatar
    Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldnt call out a coach, it could very well backfire and cost you the respect of the whole team. They love their coaches, like family

I think just asking one of your friends whos on the team when the actual lifting times are and showing up then would work much better. they cant deny you then, and if he does just let the principle know and it will be handled by the next day.
    - Winter cutting crew -
    - Ketogenic Diet crew -
    - Intermittent Fasting crew -
    - Un-rustable jimmies crew-
    - Italian Crew -
    - 2013 Join Date Alliance crew-
    - Positive / Kind crew -
    - Grey Knight crew-

Currently cutting in winter, peppering for that spring break.
    Slain (3)

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    go to the weight room and steal a barbell and some plates. load it up and walk into his office with it. start deadlifting 315 for reps while screaming is this what you wanted!!!!!
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sigurd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow that's a dickish move I have no clue how America + football works but is there like a out-of-school team you can join?
    But yeah, show up when their weight training or regularly training and get loose wid it

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naich View Post
    go to the weight room and steal a barbell and some plates. load it up and walk into his office with it. start deadlifting 315 for reps while screaming is this what you wanted!!!!!

fking lol

- May confront coach again and ask him when i can lift with the team.

if he says some bullchit excuse i'll wait at the weightroom, See what happens.

Still though, Fukking feels terrible when your coach doesnt want you on the team. even if i did start lifting after showing him up. I wouldn't have respect or pride.

and its crap too, Because even at 185lbs i'm bigger then allot of the boys in terms of muscle, Besides the ocassional fatceps samoan or Massive black genetics.

== Positive/ Kind Crew == Llexx's Avatar
    Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Llexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by D1Z View Post
    fking lol

- May confront coach again and ask him when i can lift with the team.

if he says some bullchit excuse i'll wait at the weightroom, See what happens.

Still though, Fukking feels terrible when your coach doesnt want you on the team. even if i did start lifting after showing him up. I wouldn't have respect or pride.
    with your stats youd make a good addition regardless, not sure why hes letting personal feelings get in the way of the success of his team. Maybe just have a talk man to man and ask about joining straight up
    - Winter cutting crew -
    - Ketogenic Diet crew -
    - Intermittent Fasting crew -
    - Un-rustable jimmies crew-
    - Italian Crew -
    - 2013 Join Date Alliance crew-
    - Positive / Kind crew -
    - Grey Knight crew-

Currently cutting in winter, peppering for that spring break.
    Slain (3)

Originally Posted by Llexx View Post
    with your stats youd make a good addition regardless, not sure why hes letting personal feelings get in the way of the success of his team. Maybe just have a talk man to man and ask about joining straight up
    Yea bro exactly but i knew this was gonna happen had a bad feeling about it.

i plan on being 210+ by the time football tryouts start.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He probably doesn't want me on his team because freshmen year i gave him attitude when i came to school late and he gave me in school suspension.
    This is most likely why he doesn't want you. And it's a very legitimate reason. If I was him I wouldn't want a kid with an attitude on my team. And from your post in this thread you seem like a little butt hurt ***got that has no manners and shows no respect.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sigurd1 View Post
    Wow that's a dickish move I have no clue how America + football works but is there like a out-of-school team you can join?
    But yeah, show up when their weight training or regularly training and get loose wid it
    full of douchebags

that is what it is like

Confront the coach OP...

naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    full of douchebags

that is what it is like

Confront the coach OP...
    yeah confront him with your fists
    **Florida Crew**
    **Waiting for National Guard Bus Ride to Labor Camp Crew**

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Walk into their lifting session
    Pick up a 60 pound barbell
    Approach coach
    Curls for reps while maintaining eye contact
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    This is most likely why he doesn't want you. And it's a very legitimate reason. If I was him I wouldn't want a kid with an attitude on my team. And from your post in this thread you seem like a little butt hurt ***got that has no manners and shows no respect.
    Explain how i'm a ******* with no manners or respect.

You didn't read that i said "Freshmen year"

Its been like three years since then you couldn't imagine the chit i've gone through alright. I was fukked up with allot of problems going on in my life and i came to school late due to family problems and he gave me chit for no reason and made me rake the schools yards for being late Once so i was p1ssed, Eventually the security gaurds let me off the hook after they realised the coach was just being an a$$ to me. In hind sight that was a dumb move. Didn't realise he was a coach, Figured he was a janitor or some chit.

Also, I am butthurt, This is a bullchit reasoning. I'm extremely loyal and respectfull. I've worked my fukking ass off transforming my self physically and mentally. I deserve to have a shot at the football team. Especially since i know i would be a good asset. Theres just no excuse.
    Last edited by D1Z; 01-28-2013 at 03:38 PM.

FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Llexx View Post
    I wouldnt call out a coach, it could very well backfire and cost you the respect of the whole team. They love their coaches, like family
    I always felt like that was a hollywoodized version of the truth. Honestly me and 90% of my football team thought our coach was a complete dick. Nobody really listened to or respected him because he had an attitude a lot like the coach op is talking about.
    ****!!VIRGINIA CREW!!****

"If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants."

"Virginia is my country; her will I obey, however lamentable the fate to which it may subject me." -Lighthorse Harry Lee

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, I am butthurt, This is a bullchit reasoning. I'm extremely loyal and respectfull. I've worked my fukking ass off transforming my self physically and mentally. I deserve to have a shot at the football team. Especially since i know i would be a good asset. Theres just no excuse.
    From what I have read in this thread it doesn't seem that you have changed all that much mentally if you are considering "calling out" the coach. What good would that do?

Now if you actually have changed, then go in to his room while he doesn't have class and sit down and talk to him about working out with the team and what his reasons are for not letting you do so. If you don't come off as a prick I gaurentee he will give you an oppurtunity to workout with the team or give you a way of showing your change in maturity, which may be a task such as racking the leaves, but if you really want to do this you're going to have to do what he says.

It aint easy being cheesy Wantaripbod's Avatar
    Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Story: I asked coach when the football team starts lifting so i can join. He tells me at the end of january and he said it will be announced. A week later i ask him again for confirmation on when they are starting, He says not yet. Few days ago i ask my friends on if they started lifting yet, They all told me they already started lifting. I didn't see anything mentioned on the announcements. So this morning i was standing in line for a pass back to class. A 240lb samoan boy was talking to the coach and the coach told the boy that he had to start lifting with the rest of the team and not ditch. I walk up to the coach and ask him when and if they had starte already. All he tells me is "No we didn't start yet". Yet i know for a fact they have already started.

I want to play on a football team bad and this fukking coach is lying to me so that i don't join the team.

What the fukk do i do. I can't make him teach me their lifting program and teach me his plays let alone allow me to make the team.

Ive been training for a couple of months everyday. with my uncles who actually coach for other highschool football teams.

Tmisc should i just show up at the weightroom and call the coach out while their lifting, Or should i wait it out- We may be moving so i'll be attending a highschool with a amazing football team and a coach i'm close with. Or is there some other options i have..

Cliffs:

> OP goes from skinnykunt to Looks like he lifts mode. Has shot at team.

> OP trains for football

> OP asks HS coach when team starts lifting

> HS coach lies to OP so that OP doesn't join the team

> Coach dislikes OP

> OP is Raging and is deciding on calling coach out

Cliffs of Cliffs: OP wants to join football team

Coach Lies so that OP doesn't join

OP feels like chit

Pls
    Dude go talk to the coach And just be straight up with him like:" hey coach why won't you let me lift with the team?" OR "is there something I have done to make you decide that I won't be on the team, and how can I fix it?" OR "stfu ******* I'm joining the damn team whether you like it or not"
    US ARMY 74D

*Yellow Fever Crew*
    *No fap/No porn Crew*
    *Motorcycle Brah*

plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainpat31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in to see how this turns out
    good luck op I like your plan of asking the coach when you can lift with them
    cant wait to hear how it goes down
    if bad i loved the 315 dl for reps post
    "I do because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." -unknown

"A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure." -unknown

*plays pre workout pong not beer pong then hits up the gym crew*
    *mom thinks creatine is steroids crew*
    *takes cutoffs to the extreme crew*
    *plays golf crew*

*Update Time T-Misc*

So, from where we left off. I was pretty pssed that the coach was lying to me so that i don't join the football team/training. I waited a week and gathered information from my friends who are on the team and who are lifting with the coach every day of the week. Eventually they told me to talk to the other coach of the team (Not head coaxh). During class i'm sitting there doing my work and i over hear one of the football players talking to this 130lb 5'6 guy that he should start lifting with them to join football next year. So i'm like. Man... What the fuck is going on. After class it's recess. I head over to the coach that everyone told me to talk to. I say whatsup and give him a handshake, i ask him if they started lifting already for football. He tells me yes, asks for my name and stuff. I ask him if i can join in and lift with them in preparation for football next year. He tells me yes, asks what position i'm looking for and says i have a nice build and size to play. I ask him if i can start today, although i don't have any gym clothes. He tells me it's no problem and he will let me use his old pair to lift and he told me to meet him down there afterschool and that i'm gonna have to work hard. I tell him thanks, and that i will go through anything to make the team and be the best at my position.

--> finally happy throughout the day, excited, nervous.. But mostly happy that i had my shot at making a dream of mine come true. One that i never thought i'd do in my life. (I used to be a 110lbs, skinny fat, nerd/geek playing WoW 14 hours a day)

So it's afterschool, i sit outside the gym with the other players, their all asking me if i'm with lifting with them now, shaking my hand, hanging out, glad i'm joining them. The coach that i talked to comes down, lets everyone in..... but ME He stops me at the door and tells me that i can't play football or lift with the team.

I'm like wtf, Heartbroken, devestated that i'm being rejected from something i worked and will continue working so hard for. He goes on to tell me that he spoke with the other coach (Head coach) The one i talked about in the OP.. and that coach told him that i'm not allowed to join and that i have to leave. I ask him if theres a reason why, i mean 1 hour ago the dude wanted me to play and was complimenting me right??.. He says if i want to join he doesn't know why but i can't until the head coach gives me the "Go ahead" to join. Which essentially means never since the guy was lying to me hardcore for the past month and a half.

I plan on getting a propper appointment with the head coach, Talking to him man to man and asking him why he won't give me a chance. Ask him if its because his team is already full, he already has his players, or if he just straight up doesn't want to work with me and doesn't like me. I wont rage i'll just look for an answer and leave.

Talked to my uncles, dad, and brother who have been training me for football and giving me advice on bodybuilding. Their thinking about transfering me to one of the rival highschools.

At this point, i don't want to play for this team. The team is garbage anyways and full of guys who average 5'9 175lbs.

All i want is revenge, i want to hit 220lbs, increase speed, increase endurance, increase skill. Join the rival football team, smash them into the ground. Take my helmet off and bert stare the chit out of the head coach that threw out my chance that i worked so fking hard for at my dreams.

Cliffs:

OP waits and gathers information on team
    OP talks to other coach of football team
    Other coach wants OP to join and is encouraging OP to train with the team afterschool
    OP waits afterschool with other players
    OP gets told that he can't join football or lift
    OP is confused and dreams are smashed
    OP is told that theres no reason, if i want to know i must talk to coach mentioned in first post
    OP is frustrated, mad, sad, but mostly wants peacefull revenge.

OP is going to talk man to man with Dkhead coach that won't give OP a shot.

OP is going to join rival football team
    Last edited by D1Z; 02-01-2013 at 06:25 PM.

AyoBogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyoBogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyoBogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyoBogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyoBogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AyoBogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what a massive kunt, transfer schools and use this as motivation.

PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fking coksucker Coach.

You should have talked to the head coach first instead of going behind his back. Put yourself in the headcoach's shoes, if you didn't want a kid to be on the team, then found out the kid went to one of your coaches after you had told him no, why would that make you want to change your mind? I would say this is a step backwards in terms of getting on the coach's good side.

I've been in your position where I think my coaches are dicks are have no reason for doing what their doing, but now after I'm out of school I'm good friends with all of them and even work with a few. Once you see their side you realize how wrong you are as an athlete. I sit in the coaches office all the time in the summer and the coaches all talk about the athletes, there is always reasons for what they do.

My advice is the same as it was before, go in and sit down with the head coach while he is along and not busy. Ask him if you can join the team and why he doesn't want you to join. If he gives you a specific reason such as your attitude, tell him that you have changed and are willing to show him that through hard work and dedication in the off season. Do not say anything negative at all about the team or athletes such as how you are better, stronger, would be better at such and such position, ect. Tell him even if all you get to do it play on the practice team that you would be thrilled. If he gives you that chance then you can show him through your actions in the offseason and at practice that you deserve to play.

If that doesn't work, then I would either switch schools or go to your athletic director. The unfortunate thing about going to the athletic director is that if the ad says you can play, the coach won't treat you equal, I've seen this happen before.

Which is why i chose just to switch schools, And no i didn't go behind his back. He kept telling me that they didn't start lifting, so i talked to another coach about it and he informed that they were and that he wanted me to join.

For all he knows hes been telling me that it hasn't started, and i had a conversation with another coach who allowed me to lift.

It's a different situation then you think though man, where i live it is a very favoritised to local kids (Even though i am local but i don't look like it) the coach is judging me without any grounds besides him being a douche to me freshmen year, and it's because of how i looked and how i presented myself before. I used to be scrawny, i used to be lazy, i used to come late to school. So i get that maybe that's why he is rejecting me. But his other players are lined up outside for a late pass every single day.

All i was doing was giving it my all. If i was in his position i would have noticed that the kid i've been lying to, Has been constantly asking, constantly pursuing this and has gone far out of his way to make things work. And maybe i would have given him atleast a chance.

I'm not a bad kid man, i dramatized when i said Attitude. I didn't think it would change his mind though, As i was already invited to train with them. Meaning i was accepted by a coach, i didn't need his approval. There isn't a good side to his story alright, I know your trying to be a devils advocate. But this is just fked up brah.

But thanks for the advice bro, i will talk to him.

I do want this with everything i got.

But i will not suk his dik for it, i'll ask him for a shot. But i'm not going to degrade myself infront of him. I'd respect a kid who held himself high when he spoke to me not low.

More importantly i know i have skill, and i know i can do good. I shouldn't be put through all of this crap.
    Last edited by D1Z; 02-01-2013 at 07:34 PM.

You will never know his side of the story if you don't talk to him one on one.

I know how you feel about kids being favored, it seems like that everywhere, but I promise you, it's not as bad as you think.

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naich View Post
    hahhahah

this^^

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Which is why i chose just to switch schools, And no i didn't go behind his back. He kept telling me that they didn't start lifting, so i talked to another coach about it and he informed that they were and that he wanted me to join.

For all he knows hes been telling me that it hasn't started, and i had a conversation with another coach who allowed me to lift.

It's a different situation then you think though man, where i live it is a very favoritised to local kids (Even though i am local but i don't look like it) the coach is judging me without any grounds besides him being a douche to me freshmen year, and it's because of how i looked and how i presented myself before. I used to be scrawny, i used to be lazy, i used to come late to school. So i get that maybe that's why he is rejecting me. But his other players are lined up outside for a late pass every single day.

All i was doing was giving it my all. If i was in his position i would have noticed that the kid i've been lying to, Has been constantly asking, constantly pursuing this and has gone far out of his way to make things work. And maybe i would have given him atleast a chance.

I'm not a bad kid man, i dramatized when i said Attitude. I didn't think it would change his mind though, As i was already invited to train with them. Meaning i was accepted by a coach, i didn't need his approval. There isn't a good side to his story alright, I know your trying to be a devils advocate. But this is just fked up brah.

But thanks for the advice bro, i will talk to him.

I do want this with everything i got.

But i will not suk his dik for it, i'll ask him for a shot. But i'm not going to degrade myself infront of him. I'd respect a kid who held himself high when he spoke to me not low.

More importantly i know i have skill, and i know i can do good. I shouldn't be put through all of this crap.
    id be so pissed

leave that school

amaye15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amaye15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amaye15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amaye15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amaye15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) amaye15 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    transffer schools and crush him into the ground

wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wheels30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Too much wrong with all of this. Most likely mostly your fault but ur coach is going about this wrong too. You deserve an explanation why u can't play and you shouldn't of went behind his back. If I were u I would go up to him and ask him if you can speak to him in private or schedule a meeting and ask him what the problem is. If he still refuses take it up with the principal. Hopefully it doesent come to that cuz if you get on the team by being a tattle tail is will guarantee you starting left out the whole season. Idk op not looking good. You musta really pissed him off.
    W.N.B.F Pro
    B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM-HFS
    Instagram-Wheels_Morgante_Fitness
    The reason why I do that, put my body through all that....Because I love it. -Ronnie Coleman