Thread: Need some info

jasonnurit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need some info

Hi. I have a question about nutrition
    I'm in the beginning of my way to full body transformation, but I have a big problem with my time. my work starts at 10 soo I have to hit the gym at 6 am and I take my protein and carb mix shake before the workout and after and today I start to fill dizzy soo I bought a protein bar at my gym by the way over cost one bar 3 bucks come on 🔫 I can't figure out what to do my program say before and after and I eat 2 hours after the shake can someone put some light on my problem thex all and this is my program

Meal 1
    1.5 cups uncooked rolled oats
    4 egg whites
    2 whole eggs
    Meal 2
    3 tbsp almond butter
    2 pieces wheat bread
    1 large banana
    Meal 3
    4oz lean meat
    2 cup cooked brown rice
    1 cup cooked broccoli
    0.5 tbsp olive oil

Meal 4
    4oz salmon or tilapia
    12-13oz sweet potato
    Meal 5

Pre-Workout
    Whey Protein
    Karbolyn

Post-Workout
    Whey Protein
    Karbolyn

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to learn the basics about nutrition and stop doing odd, ritualistic and arbitarty consumption of processed fast food right before and after your workout. You also need a diet that isn't acutely deficient in micronutrients.

The best place to start learning are the stickies at the top of the nutrition forum.

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    meal timing is irrelevant ( you can eat 6,10,5,3 times or even just 1 big meal)
    you don't need protein shakes, they are just a source of protein but if you like them take them
    you don't need to eat the same boring food everyday what really matters is calories/macros/micros
    read http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    bulking !