jmstekguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help towards loosing fat and body transformation start

Hey everyone, im 250lb's and 6,1" and im in the worst shape of my life rightnow (mostly due to a back injury 3 years ago). i have been lazy and have comforted myself with food and lack of activity due to the pain i was in for a few years. Ive finally got the surgery to repair my back and have been cleared by my surgeon to be able to do physical activity to get my strength back.

I am kind of confused with all the diet plans and workouts available here (almost way to many lol) I need someone to school me on the bare basics so i can make a good start at this and not waste my time figuring it out instead. basically, what should i be doing ( i need someone to dumb it down for me)

any help would be appreciated.

Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read the pinned topics on this forum, they explain everything in great detail. If you don't have the time to educate yourself on how to do anything, I doubt you will reach your goal. Also what is your goal, and why are wanting to change this will help you down the road if you ever decide to give up?
    My Weight Loss Journey:
    Started On Feb 2012: 310 Pounds

jmstekguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thrqne View Post
    Read the pinned topics on this forum, they explain everything in great detail. If you don't have the time to educate yourself on how to do anything, I doubt you will reach your goal. Also what is your goal, and why are wanting to change this will help you down the road if you ever decide to give up?
    its not that i dont have time to educate myself, ive read near for 7 hours of all the different options, there is almost too much information. Ive already had a few pm's regarding what is the route i should take and seems promising. My long term goal is to be 200-205 and under 10% BF, but right now its just to get back in shape and feel healthy again.