Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    Why wouldn't it be? Money gives you almost everything, everything costs fuking money. I remembered taking a trip to Seattle and had to stop along the way to use the bathroom at a gas station, and guess what? you have to put in coins to use the bathroom; you can't even take a shiit without money. Like some people already said in this thread, money gives you freedom, accessibility (to pussies, cars, travels, and in many cases happiness). In a world where people would murder others for money, saying that acquiring enough of it is not success is borderline retarded.
    Happiness, wisdom, empathy, insight, compassion, etc.

These are free.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why wouldn't it be? Money gives you almost everything, everything costs fuking money. I remembered taking a trip to Seattle and had to stop along the way to use the bathroom at a gas station, and guess what? you have to put in coins to use the bathroom; you can't even take a shiit without money. Like some people already said in this thread, money gives you freedom, accessibility (to pussies, cars, travels, and in many cases happiness). In a world where people would murder others for money, saying that acquiring enough of it is not success is borderline retarded.
    /thread
    ---------------------------------------------------
    * been to jail crew *
    * broke out of jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ChelseaFC

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree that materialism in itself does not lead to happiness. But I would argue that having money is always better than not having it. Financial independence allows you to spend your time doing the things that you want to do, instead of being a slave to a job. Having money allows your children to receive the best possible education, which in turn enables them to be successful and productive. Working hard and sacrificing now can lead to prosperity and independence for your family for generations.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol, I'm a student [no income] and I can still get "pussies".
    I used to utilize public transport even though my family has 4 cars [and it costs 100$ per month]
    coins to use a bathroom? lol just go in the woods and chit. seriously.. or go to a fast food joint and take a dump and leave..
    you're a mormon.
    "That man can destroy life is just as miraculous a feat as that he can create it, for life is the miracle, the inexplicable. In the act of destruction, man sets himself above life; he transcends himself as a creature. Thus, the ultimate choice for a man, inasmuch as he is driven to transcend himself, is to create or to destroy, to love or to hate."
    Erich Fromm, The Sane Society

SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Happiness, wisdom, empathy, insight, compassion, etc.

These are free.
    Food, clothing, shelter, a life spent doing what you want, where you want, with whom you want, etc.

These are not free.

SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500) SpaceUnicorn is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JanithMcShawn View Post
    I used to utilize public transport even though my family has 4 cars [and it costs 100$ per month]
    coins to use a bathroom? lol just go in the woods and chit. seriously.. or go to a fast food joint and take a dump and leave..
    you're a mormon.
    LOL tell us more about how living like a hobo is "success" to you. Some *******s on the misc, I swear.

mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpaceUnicorn View Post
    Food, clothing, shelter, a life spent doing what you want, where you want, with whom you want, etc.

These are not free.
    I'm not saying zero income is the optimal route...and the things you listed are not sufficient for happiness. Many people have all the things you listed and are still unhappy.

That guy said "money gives you almost everything" and "everything costs money." I am saying that's not the case.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanithMcShawn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    I agree that materialism in itself does not lead to happiness. But I would argue that having money is always better than not having it. Financial independence allows you to spend your time doing the things that you want to do, instead of being a slave to a job. Having money allows your children to receive the best possible education, which in turn enables them to be successful and productive. Working hard and sacrificing now can lead to prosperity and independence for your family for generations.
    BUT WHAT PROSPERITY..?
    If my parents couldn't afford my loans, I wouldn't go into my academic program and would go into a subject that I enjoyed more and that would be less rigorous academically [and have a part time job to pay/save up for the loan: which I would start saving up for at a young age btw]
    Preparation and guidance are all you need to be "comfortable" and independent.
    Seriously, a car costs like $5K and you're set for 5+ years easy.
    If you live in a NICE NICE appartment complex solo. that's like 1K per month for EVERYTHING.
    10$/hour = 350$ per week @ ~40 hours = 1400$/month = you have an additional 400$ per month to spend on yourself. 100$ allowance/week = a very nice lifestyle.

Also, if you're not assured a high paying salary job, if you don't save up 10-15K before moving out, you're stupid and unprepared and lazy.
    "That man can destroy life is just as miraculous a feat as that he can create it, for life is the miracle, the inexplicable. In the act of destruction, man sets himself above life; he transcends himself as a creature. Thus, the ultimate choice for a man, inasmuch as he is driven to transcend himself, is to create or to destroy, to love or to hate."

GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive only started to realize this recently. I used to think money was everything and it could buy you happiness, I never really thought about it, I just believed it.

Humans over work so they can buy a bunch of things they don't need.

I would much rather own the bare essentials and travel the world than buy a bunch of stuff I don't really need but society and media has told me I should.

Remind me to rep you.
    Things are always as good or as bad as you think they're going to be

Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500) Rouhanibrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    you're a mormon.
    enjoy getting "pussies" unless you have money. ive seen people enjoy the high life at this age. They get older, have no money and are working for whatever they can and no one will want to hang with them cause they cant afford the previous party lifestyle they had and women wouldnt want to be with them cause theyre losers
    * been to jail crew *
    * broke out of jail crew *
    * stalk my future wife without breaking the rules of my restraining order crew *
    * fantasize being the father of a family by photoshopping my face on the father in the family portrait crew *
    * drink the blood of 100 virgins before i can be called a man crew * status - 87/100
    ChelseaFC

BUT WHAT PROSPERITY..?
    If my parents couldn't afford my loans, I wouldn't go into my academic program and would go into a subject that I enjoyed more and that would be less rigorous academically [and have a part time job to pay/save up for the loan: which I would start saving up for at a young age btw]
    If you live in a NICE NICE appartment complex solo. that's like 1K per month for EVERYTHING.
    10$/hour = 350$ per week @ ~40 hours = 1400$/month = you have an additional 400$ per month to spend on yourself. 100$ allowance/week = a very nice lifestyle.

Also, if you're not assured a high paying salary job, if you don't save up 10-15K before moving out, you're stupid and unprepared and lazy.
    Not everyone wants to lead the life of poverty you do. Most people have higher standards for their lives. Get over it.

Also, yes I will take fries with my order, thanks.

LOL tell us more about how living like a hobo is "success" to you. Some *******s on the misc, I swear.
    OKAY YOU KEEP REPEATING: "a life spent doing what you want, where you want, with whom you want"
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??
    vacations? People use that as an excuse to get drunk and sit around and do nothing and HONESTLY it gets boring after the 10th time.
    Fast cars? Speed limits + after you drive at 200 km/h once [i've done it before], it loses its appeal [I used to race all the time with my chitty car ;P]
    Big house? Why do you need a big house? No reason except to show-off.
    Better appliances/tools? make the tools yourself? Costs MUCH less and you can learn how exactly it works/be assured of the quality
    What else man? WHAT ELSE TELL ME

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nebulocity View Post
    Where did I say this was bad...nobody said that was bad.

Again, I will repeat because you seem to keep missing it.."SUCCESS IS WHEN ONE CONTRIBUTES WITH HIS MONEY RATHER THAN DOES NOTHING BUT CONSUME"

Understood?

and travelling is something everyone should do, my pops was a sailor when he was younger. It greatly expands your world view. It changes you.

Why do you keep talking about your pop's beliefs and your pop's travels and your pop's money and how your pop's usage of it?

Sounds like he is successful, and you are hopping along his bandwagon.

It does not sound like you are speaking for yourself, only speaking for what you are told.

And your definition of success is your definition alone- it is not a fact, nor is it a popular theory.

You have essentially ZERO weight in your own thread and discussion, because you have not experienced sh*t, and you should not talk as if you did.

Now your pops on the other hand, i welcome to discuss his theories on life.
    Living a happy life

Not everyone wants to lead the life of poverty you do. Most people have higher standards for their lives. Get over it.

Also, yes I will take fries with my order, thanks.
    More money =/= higher standards. Lots of people with money don't have a deep thought to them nor anything but superficial beliefs.

Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one last thing for all the idiots ITT who can't read good (derek zoolander has a nice school for that btw)

I'm gonna type this in big and bold not b/c my aesthetic jimmies are in a state of eternal and intrinsic rustling as some of you asswipes seem think, but rather b/c i want said asswipes to read it and read it gud

*ahem*

NOBODY EVER SAID MONEY WAS A BAD THING, BUT RATHER THAT IF ALL YOU DO IS CONSUME, THEN YOU ARE A DESTRUCTIVE LEECH. MONEY IS A GREAT TOOL WITH WHICH ONE CAN DO GREAT THINGS LIKE ENRICH LIVES AND LEAVE A POSITIVE MARK, WHICH IS SOMETHING THE WORLD DESPERATELY NEEDS. IT IS NOT WHO WE ARE OR WHAT WE BECOME, BUT WHAT WE CONTRIBUTE THAT GIVES MEANING TO OUR LIVES.

Thank you.

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    BUT WHAT PROSPERITY..?

Freedom and opportunity = prosperity. I only spend $2,000 on my car, but that's because I am working towards financial independence. I would much rather spend money on education and investments than fancy things. It is sad to think of all the people that finance a new car rather than send their kids to private school.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OKAY YOU KEEP REPEATING: "a life spent doing what you want, where you want, with whom you want"
    WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??
    vacations? People use that as an excuse to get drunk and sit around and do nothing and HONESTLY it gets boring after the 10th time.
    Fast cars? Speed limits + after you drive at 200 km/h once [i've done it before], it loses its appeal [I used to race all the time with my chitty car ;P]
    Big house? Why do you need a big house? No reason except to show-off.
    Better appliances/tools? make the tools yourself? Costs MUCH less and you can learn how exactly it works/be assured of the quality
    What else man? WHAT ELSE TELL ME
    You are either deluding yourself, trolling, or mentally challenged. HAS to be one of the 3
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're a mormon.
    If I have a billion dollars and looks like Quasimodo I'll still get more pussies than you. Lol at the bathroom example. See, if I have money I don't even have to be picky about where to make a stop.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

More money =/= higher standards. Lots of people with money don't have a deep thought to them nor anything but superficial beliefs.
    Of course that's true. The same can be said for lots of people with NO money. What's your point?

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The first couple minutes of this video really encapuslate what I'm trying to say.

I think you guys will like it (srs)
    2 legends

listening now/repped

Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    Why do you keep talking about your pop's beliefs and your pop's travels and your pop's money and how your pop's usage of it?

It does not sound like you are speaking for yourself, only speaking for what you are told.

And your definition of success is your definition alone- it is not a fact, nor is it a popular theory.

You have essentially ZERO weight in your own thread and discussion, because you have not experienced sh*t, and you should not talk as if you did.

LOLLLLLL. Ok, bro, dude you didn't create the wheel. why do you even use it? You're not smart enough to think of inventing the wheel and now you talk about cars without even considering them.
    See what I did there?

See what I did there?
    Yes, you made a terrible analogy and did nothing to disprove his point. What's next?

Of course that's true. The same can be said for lots of people with NO money. What's your point?
    That you claimed people who pursue more money have higher standards, which is a misleading statement by itself. Higher standards for what?

And I would bet a lot of money people who actively choose to not be wealthy have more depth to them than those who purposely pursue great wealth. Without a doubt.

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That you claimed people who pursue more money have higher standards, which is a misleading statement by itself. Higher standards for what?

And I would bet a lot of money people who actively choose to not be wealthy have more depth to them than those who purposely pursue great wealth. Without a doubt.
    And who would these people be?

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

If I have a billion dollars and looks like Quasimodo I'll still get more pussies than you. Lol at the bathroom example. See, if I have money I don't even have to be picky about where to make a stop.
    Ok, we have to dismantle a reality that is associated with sexuality that almost everyone on the misc neglects:
    sex is only better than masturbation because it involves human contact.
    The experience, in and out of itself, which constitutes two humans doing nothing less than spending their time trying to bring pleasure to another human, is what instills within it the appeal that it has.
    If you just want to **** because you are horny, get a flesh light and/or masturbate and I guarantee sexuality will not have the magnitude of importance as you so nonchalantly claim.
    Who cares about pickiness? The bathroom example was an extremum as in if you have nowhere to go in the bathroom, THATS YOUR FAULT. Not because you have no money.
    A very suitably lifestyle [and especially internal contentment] can be obtained easily without money and is usually correlated with an inverse relationship in terms of the perception of money and its importance in one's life.

You're ignorant.

nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want money because

- You have to be very smart, and hard working to make money.
    - I Love competition
    - You have power to change a lot with money (dis sho am good)

Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebulocity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post

I'm a senior at uni now, I'll be fukked if when I graduate I take a penny, unearned, from my dad. He left his family at 14.

My father and I are the exact same person to a large degree. He didn't have to teach me anything, contrary to what most of you seem to think (even though you don't know me irl, I am by no means a freeloader, and when the time comes and I am finished with school *which btw is a full time job if you are in my degree, like I said, I will ****ing castrate myself before I take a penny from my dad, I have a very high sense of self respect.)

Some of you are making it seem like I'm some trust fund baby, but conveniently leave out the part where he only "made it big" after I turned 18, and before that, worked jobs making $6, $12 and $14 an hour to support a family of four.

so **** off

Yes, you made a terrible analogy and did nothing to disprove his point. What's next?
    he said that because he didn't input the work that his father that he doesn't appreciate anything,
    however, I appreciate the wheel and didn't put any input in terms of its manufacturing.
    God you're a moron.

And who would these people be?
    Personal definition? People who are not making the accumulation of wealth outside of meeting one's immediate needs their number one priority.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So surrounding yourself with plastic **** with no lasting value other than the sticker thats attached to it is "success"? The only reason anyone throws that word around is b/c its everywhere, they don't think about what they're saying.

Cultural constructionists have cleverly devised a trap that seems like a blissful place. Being "successful" is nothing more than a financial trap to enslave you for the rest of your life. They make you think you think that buying a bunch of overpriced, excessive, unnecessary **** is somehow "success" when in reality its a trap. They've layered the poison with honey, moths to a light, etc.

One of my dad's friends was at our house the other day and he said "I just bought an Audi off the lot...I've made it". I said "made it where?". He didn't say anything and I went to finish my oats. The only thing he "made" was more problems for himself, now he has more payments to make and a million more potential problems.

Brilliant...so much for "success". We're on a rock flying through an enigmatic space at thousands of miles an hour with no idea of how we got here, and the only thing we can do is spend our lives in search of cool shaped plastic because cultural constructionists made us think that's what "success" is.

Think before you act, my friends. Really re-examine why you do the things you do.

That is all. Thanks for reading (srs)