Thread: Uneven Abs

Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500) Matt B is not very helpful. (-500)

Uneven Abs

The two sides of my abs are out of line. On my left my packs are all perfect in line but on my right they are all over the place and don't line up with the left side properly. What causes this and how can I fix it?

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    alot of people have it. ll cool j has it. i dunno if i do i never really saw my abs but it feels like i do. it's ok dude as long as you can see them. dunno if you can fix it. i doubt it

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Those are your genetics. Not everyone has straight abs genetically, just like not everyone is tall

Your abs will never change shape, though you can improve the muscle size and lose bodyfat to better reveal them.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle D View Post
    Those are your genetics. Not everyone has straight abs genetically, just like not everyone is tall

Your abs will never change shape, though you can improve the muscle size and lose bodyfat to better reveal them.
    x2

that's why I don't see why ppl give Jay Cutler flak for "ab symmetry." That's not something you can train. You're born with your abs shape.