areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do any trainers here sell Advocare?

Selling basic nutritional products is an idea I have been toying with for a while. I know I am losing money by referring my clients to the local nutrition shop where the owner doesn't even give me a personal discount for referring all my clients to him!

I am leaning towards Advocare, but the prices seem super steep! But all the reviews on the products seem to be awesome and well worth the cost. Does anyone here sell Advocare to your clientele and are you successful?

mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mavlax20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by areese1803 View Post
    Selling basic nutritional products is an idea I have been toying with for a while. I know I am losing money by referring my clients to the local nutrition shop where the owner doesn't even give me a personal discount for referring all my clients to him!

I am leaning towards Advocare, but the prices seem super steep! But all the reviews on the products seem to be awesome and well worth the cost. Does anyone here sell Advocare to your clientele and are you successful?
    Me, I take the products, and I have seen results. The big thing I know is that some gyms prohibit some people from selling supplements that they use through a website, in which the trainer can get paid but the gym gets no money. Have I suggested the products to friends, yes. Do I get upset if they don't use them, no. Different strokes for different folks is how I view it. And the overall thought on Advocare on these boards, from what I have seen, hasn't been fully positive. I think the only product that people have said they really like is Spark.
    Goal: Get back on track, lose weight, feel confident.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Check with your PT liability insurance to make sure it protects you just in case somebody gets sick from the supplement you recommend. Avocare may be fine but remember that PTs have been sued -successfully - because of dietary supplements they have recommended to people. I review supplements - science-based 100% unbiased. Please look over some of the known and suspected side effects that I list.
    Also, check with ACE on their policy regarding trainers and supplements.

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

kmda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advocare/Trainer

Originally Posted by areese1803 View Post

I'm a trainer and I sell Advocare. If you still need this information you can call or text me anytime. 270-719-1423

ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChopperCabrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently doing the 24 day challenge to assess their products. I'm also considering becoming a distributor soon. So far, I really like the products. Their Omegaplex has also received reviews as tested one of the top qualities of a fatty acid supplement.
    Spark is great as well. It's a very smooth steady of energy with no crash. You also don't get that "over stimulated" feeling like you can with energy drinks or too much coffee.

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a RD and PT. I personally don't do it and my clients have given me good feedback about it.

They've said things like, "I feel like I can really trust the advice you give me about supplements because you're not just trying to turn a buck."

So possibly by not selling supplements I am creating better relationships which will drive more business in the big picture. Just my 2 cents.