DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Josh Black (Husband, Father, Teacher, Bodybuilder, Motivator)

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ammonblack/

I have known Josh for a few years now and he has been quite an inspiration to me considering his dedication to fitness despite all of the variables in his life. Josh works full time as a school teacher, part time at the gym that I go to, he has a beautiful wife and 4 great kids. All of that and he still makes time to get into the gym, not just to workout, but to get to the level to be on stage as a natural bodybuilder. I have witnessed some of his grueling workouts first hand and he doesn't hold anything back during his training. The energy that he brings into the gym makes me want to kick my game up a notch or two. I had the pleasure of helping him prepare for his first bodybuilding competition that he placed 3rd out of 7 and he had to work his ass off for that placing as everyone in his class looked great. For him to hit the stage the way he did in spite of two jobs, a marriage and 4 kids is truly remarkable. Just recently Josh made his bodybuilding.com debut as having one of 15 Phenomenal Physiques (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-m...physiques.html), a well deserved accomplishment. I consider Josh a true friend as well as a great inspiration. "Mirin"!!!

Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000) MassiveMelis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Josh is a great guy with a lot on his plate. Always has an awesome attitude and loves the fitness game. True inspiration!

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MassiveMelis View Post
    Josh is a great guy with a lot on his plate. Always has an awesome attitude and loves the fitness game. True inspiration!
    Kind words from another success!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Good session today Josh! 365lbs North and South for 5 good solid reps! 4 weeks out!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarrenConroy View Post
    Good session today Josh! 365lbs North and South for 5 good solid reps! 4 weeks out!!
    Hey Darren! Thanks for the spot. I don't want to look weak when your spotting me so I can do so much more when I know you there watching me. Thanks for the motivation!

ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) ammonblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MassiveMelis View Post
    Hey Melis!
    Thank you for the compliment! I have been watching you for awhile now and I for sure draw inspiration from all your success and hard work! Thanks again!

Originally Posted by ammonblack View Post
    Hey Darren! Thanks for the spot. I don't want to look weak when your spotting me so I can do so much more when I know you there watching me. Thanks for the motivation!
    Anytime buddy! Keep pushing hard!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Good talk today! Saturday, be ready for some posing drills! It's gonna hurt and you're gonna love it!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Tomorrow night more posing!! It's crunch time.. Can't wait to see Josh light the place up!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

It's about that time!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Tomorrow morning, bright and early... All tanned up and ready to go.. I hope Josh's return to the stage is a great experience is a good one.. I have been watching him progress and I think he is ready for war! I'll toss some pics up as soon as get them.. Good luck big man!!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

2nd Place out of 5 great looking bodybuilders! Great showing!! Excellent job Josh!! Here's a pic of Josh, Nate (the 17 yr old teen I've been training) and myself at the show... I was working the booth outside the show... Good times!
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com