Page 11 of 281 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000) RUBICON19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Major improvements over the years. Looking GREAT!
    Congrats!
    "If you're not experiencing severe mental anxiety and depression after two weeks then you're not training hard enough!"
    - Charles Poliquin

"Before there is pleasure, there must be pain!" -GSP

http://www.resultsbyrandy.com/

tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Killing this reverse diet Bob. Still shredded, getting stronger, and macros are way up!! More importantly practicing moderation and focusing on the big picture.

Doing it right man, incredible work.
    From The Westside with Love - Heavy lifting, and Hip-Hop.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133965531

BTK till the casket drops

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chest and Shoulders:

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets and various Grips:

Decline Dumbbell Bench (1 second pause at bottom):
    2 Warm-Ups
    80's x 10 (4 Sets)

Incline Bench Press:
    1 Warm-Up
    205 x 5 (5 Sets)

Hammer Strength Chest Press: (2 Second Squeeze at top, and 1 second pause at bottom)
    1 Plate/Side x 15
    1 Plate +25/Side x 12
    2 Plates/Side x 10
    2 Plates +25/Side x 8 ---> 2 Plates x 8 ---> 1 Plate/Side x 12

Strict Side Laterals: (1 second pause at top)
    2 Warm-Ups
    20's x 10

Rear Delt Dumbbell Swing's:
    5's x 25 (4 Sets)

Band Pull-Apart's:
    Band x 25 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Red Velvet Rice Pudding topped with Granola, Bananas, Pretzels, and Chocolate Syrup

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    I know... I am just shocked at how lean his hammies still are.
    Everything stays lean in offseason but my abdomen Former Fatty syndrome

Originally Posted by RUBICON19 View Post
    Major improvements over the years. Looking GREAT!
    Congrats!
    Rubi long time no see! Thanks for popping in

Originally Posted by tenacious707 View Post
    Killing this reverse diet Bob. Still shredded, getting stronger, and macros are way up!! More importantly practicing moderation and focusing on the big picture.

Doing it right man, incredible work.
    Always the big picture, if it takes me 2-3 years to grow into a middle so what. i am still young and need size BAD

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Bob, is there an outline of your routine somewhere? Or is this pretty specific towards your goals? Also, where is your ab work/cardio in all this?
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh and Bob, how you likin the protocol so far? Saw your pic on the Genomyx site, Lookin WAY Fuller my man. Killin it

Originally Posted by Bwestmuscle View Post
    Hey Bob, is there an outline of your routine somewhere? Or is this pretty specific towards your goals? Also, where is your ab work/cardio in all this?
    Read Post #1 Regarding Cardio
    I hit abs 2x a week on my off days when i go in and do my cardio + Stretch /Foam Roll given the time i have and my work schedule.
    Various Ab Work to hit my lower and upper abs (Planks, V-Ups, Weighted Sit-Ups, Ab Roll out, Hanging Leg Raises)

Oh and Bob, how you likin the protocol so far? Saw your pic on the Genomyx site, Lookin WAY Fuller my man. Killin it
    you must of mis-read my post when i said "Day 1 today" lol
    Cant tell i only used it once..

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Hey Bob, what's in the bowl in the pic??????? Looks good.

jk
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Hey Bob, what's in the bowl in the pic??????? Looks good.

jk
    For teh lulz

I always just look forward to seeing how overkill the flavor combos are:

"Chocolate-peanut butter-caramel-pumpkin-banana-cream-blueberry-raisin-cinnamon-roll Cheesecake topped with Red-Velvet-strawberry-toffee-mint-coconut-vanilla-snickerdoodle-cookie-dough sludge"
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sludge bowls can be crazy but if you look at the tastes in them the pairings aren't that crazy. You usually have elements of sweet and sour mixed together (cereal, fruit, yogurt) and then the addition of chocolate or nut butters adds a satisfying bitter/sweet element to the dish which again works well with the sour. Textures are varied to keep the bowl interesting.

That's why you can get away with mixing so much crap into them and still have them taste good. I would argue that sh!t would only start getting nasty if you started throwing cheese in there, but even then, there would probably be a combo that woudl work LOL

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    For teh lulz

I always just look forward to seeing how overkill the flavor combos are:

"Chocolate-peanut butter-caramel-pumpkin-banana-cream-blueberry-raisin-cinnamon-roll Cheesecake topped with Red-Velvet-strawberry-toffee-mint-coconut-vanilla-snickerdoodle-cookie-dough sludge"
    Someone is Jelly

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    Sludge bowls can be crazy but if you look at the tastes in them the pairings aren't that crazy. You usually have elements of sweet and sour mixed together (cereal, fruit, yogurt) and then the addition of chocolate or nut butters adds a satisfying bitter/sweet element to the dish which again works well with the sour. Textures are varied to keep the bowl interesting.

That's why you can get away with mixing so much crap into them and still have them taste good. I would argue that sh!t would only start getting nasty if you started throwing cheese in there, but even then, there would probably be a combo that woudl work LOL
    lmao
    when you approach almost 400g of carbs, you just find stuff to throw in there honestly. Plus this is mostly what i have around my house. Keeping my fat at 40g on workout days is hard, and really limits what i can put in there despite all my fat literally coming from trace and fish-oils in a daily basis.

Hell if i eat 4oz of lean meat that is 5-6g right there, on top of all my CHO if i try to get a poptart thats 5g which is literally an 8th of my fat intake.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some reverse diet going on in here, plus always love your post workout creations!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Someone is Jelly
    haha, well maybe not jelly, but I'm a hypocrite in this case because my junk bowls are quite similar to yours a lot of the time . Its like you said though, how much easier can it be to hit your carb numbers than by just throwing some cereal, fruit, pop tarts, etc. into a bowl of sludge?
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

Back

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over 3 Sets with Various Grips

Deadstop Dumbbell Rows (Deload on ground every rep):
    50's x 10
    60's x 10
    80's x 10 (4 Sets)

Stretchers: (as seen in video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hWBCW8V_U0

2 Warm-Ups
    90 x 12 (4 Sets)

Dumbell pullovers -
    40 x 15
    50's x 12
    60's x 12 (4 Sets)

+2 Reps

Cambered Bar Rows: (as Seen in video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkYbRj0KWfg

1-Warm up
    1 Plate/Side x 10 (4 Sets)

T-Bar Row Machine: (Plate Loaded) *Deload Each Rep*
    1 Plate + 25 x 15 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Junk Bowl:
    Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Pudding
    Strawberries
    Apples
    Bananas
    Strawberry CHeesecake Quest Bar
    Pretzels
    Granola
    Delce De Leche Cheerios
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Poptart
    Crushed Rice Cake

Someone is Jelly

lmao
    when you approach almost 400g of carbs, you just find stuff to throw in there honestly. Plus this is mostly what i have around my house. Keeping my fat at 40g on workout days is hard, and really limits what i can put in there despite all my fat literally coming from trace and fish-oils in a daily basis.

Hell if i eat 4oz of lean meat that is 5-6g right there, on top of all my CHO if i try to get a poptart thats 5g which is literally an 8th of my fat intake.
    Pb2 = Mans best friend!

Read Post #1 Regarding Cardio
    I hit abs 2x a week on my off days when i go in and do my cardio + Stretch /Foam Roll given the time i have and my work schedule.
    Various Ab Work to hit my lower and upper abs (Planks, V-Ups, Weighted Sit-Ups, Ab Roll out, Hanging Leg Raises)

you must of mis-read my post when i said "Day 1 today" lol
    Cant tell i only used it once..
    Ah, very nice! Thanks, are you keeping cardio through out the whole off season?

Well it looks like its working from the pic haha. Might just be me, but you seemed to look a lot fuller

Pb2 = Mans best friend!
    Low fat people yes. if not low fat eat real PB!

Ah, very nice! Thanks, are you keeping cardio through out the whole off season?

Well it looks like its working from the pic haha. Might just be me, but you seemed to look a lot fuller
    If there are changes i will update.

Low fat people yes. if not low fat eat real PB!

If there are changes i will update.
    Sounds good my dude. Also , you stated you do 30min LISS Cardio, and thats just on off days and not after weights right?

Cardio
    30 Minutes of daily LISS Cardio
    Sounds good my dude. Also , you stated you do 30min LISS Cardio, and thats just on off days and not after weights right?
    again from post #1
    I tried to help you here with the bold

DAILY.. again this is what jason theobald aka my trainer wants, so i am following his order because i pay the guy and he has a great resume of bodybuilders to his lineup. This is why i have him eye me over and have for over 2+ years.

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pb2 = Mans best friend!
    Nah man...Protein Plus Peanut Flour...more protein, same taste more or less.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Nah man...Protein Plus Peanut Flour...more protein, same taste more or less.
    Must investigate.....!

again from post #1
    I tried to help you here with the bold

DAILY.. again this is what jason theobald aka my trainer wants, so i am following his order because i pay the guy and he has a great resume of bodybuilders to his lineup. This is why i have him eye me over and have for over 2+ years.
    LOL, okay just clarifying hah!

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You seem to start all of your sessions with pullups. Any particular reason?
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by Rog447 View Post
    Im in! you doing pullups before every workout? Curious to see the mountain dog workouts!
    ^^ This. they have made leaps and bounds on my back as far as physique goes and showing off my lats. They sucked last time on stage and they look 100x better with 10 pounds on me. Much denser/thicker

Addressed earlier, see the above

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    You seem to start all of your sessions with pullups. Any particular reason?
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ thank. I missed that. On spread
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    ^ thank. I missed that. On spread
    no problemo psycho
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    no problemo psycho
    You my personal assistant Brah ?

Off tomorrow
    Arms + Delts on Friday
    Saturday Off
    Legs on Sunday

the agenda for the rest of the week due to work schedule/family meet up on saturday.

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are your fats so low? Do you plan on increasing them soon?

Not saying there is anything wrong with it... just like you said, can be annoying to fit many foods into macros
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

Originally Posted by JerG View Post
    Why are your fats so low? Do you plan on increasing them soon?

Not saying there is anything wrong with it... just like you said, can be annoying to fit many foods into macros
    this is what jason theobald aka my trainer wants, so i am following his order because i pay the guy and he has a great resume of bodybuilders to his lineup. This is why i have him eye me over and have for over 2+ years.
    ^^

Have tried higher fat while cutting, bulking, maintaining
    Energy = Worse, Performance = Worse, Higher fat = Bloating regardless of source or amount of kcals i am on. Just what suits my body and why Jason has my diet set up this way, and lets face it as much as it may be a pain on my part as carbs rise and trace fats are all i really get the pictures show what it is capable of, and that is me in the greatest shape of my life.

I am still around 158 pounds even with 170g of carbs added back in after my show, and that is still 0 weight gain from 1 day after my show. Pretty amazing eh?

The guy knows my body well, and it just is what works for me. yeah crazy, but its the truth. Just trial/error. Hence why i dont cycle calories much (Just drop a touch bit of carbs on off days) and keep protein/fat very consistent.

ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebomb55 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What were your fat sources primarily when you do increase them? Were you taking in fat sources like pasture butter, coconut oil, mac-nut oil, avocado?

Originally Posted by ebomb55 View Post
    What were your fat sources primarily when you do increase them? Were you taking in fat sources like pasture butter, coconut oil, mac-nut oil, avocado?
    Honestly none. I hate avacado. I get 6g of fish oil = 6g of fat, then the other 34 or so come from trace fats from carbohydrate sources and protein sources (lean beef, chicken etc etc). almost 400g of carbs they add up very fast, if i use lower fat cheese etc that plays a role as well (usually have a stirfry daily with potatoes/rice/veggies)

Page 11 of 281 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast