Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RazorRamonn View Post
    wait why would this thread be reported?

for like the 100th time, haters gon hate.

its ridiculous the hate gaspari gets,.. jealous much?
    not the thread, waterhead.

VTs copy pasta above

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GymRat128 View Post
    You will change your mind If you ever have an issue and need to call their customer service department, you can tell every person who works there hates their job and they can careless about helping you with your problems and just want to end the call as soon as possible. That is the reason why I will never buy another Gaspari product again. I got no issues with you loving them Chico, more power to you!

I also agree with the post above me, BSN has one of the best C.S departments around Imo. They take the time to address your problems no matter how little it may be, they know at the end of the day you spent your hard earned money on their products and they want you to hang up the phone as a satisfied customer.
    I'm pretty sure all the online reps have tried to help

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    They probably hate their jobs because the company cuts corners on their compensation, just like they do with their products.

Some companies get big and use the economies of scale to provide their customers even better value. Other companies get too big for their own good, they get hubristic.
    by far the best paid reps of any company - all reps are actual employees of the company and we've been going to trade shows for years now - zach dan and I have been together now for close to 4 years - those two have been here even longer then me. I think we do a good job handling the hundreds of people who post about gaspari every week on tjhe bb.com forums alone, let alone ******** and twitter (sean handles all that now) and the trade show relationships over the years

Originally Posted by beepbeepimajeep View Post
    ^^Pretty much.

Had problem with their products, pm reps here which they directed me to call customer service. Called and got told how they sell in so huge quantity sh*t is bound to happened and either suck it up or return to store that collect restocking fee and make me pay shipping out of my pocket. Never another penny on their products.
    almost positive you and I exchanged emails over your situation?? if now, feel free to email me
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I have made my case as have you. I respect you are trying to do your job.

At the end of the day the old saying always will ring true "the market will decide." Only time will tell.
    gaspari myofusion probiotic sales are way up over the previous line... guess the market has decided
    Originally Posted by Motion23 View Post
    This.

Any hint as to when we may hear about the new variations of Myofusion?

Big fan of the current product but curious about how much I should stock up if there any announcements in the near future.
    nothing's really been mentioned about it yet, not even the reps really know the details
    Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    Probably right. I do like Zack...
    what about me
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one from Gaspari has ever PM'd me.

Ergo I hate you.

Registered User beepbeepimajeep's Avatar
    beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50) beepbeepimajeep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    almost positive you and I exchanged emails over your situation?? if now, feel free to email me
    Emails, none. PM, yes...one single PM back from you saying how you're not a full employee therefore can't help much, gave me customer service number to call, and cut it there.

Customer service wasn't much enthusiastic either, they sounded like they would like me to end the call and take the issue to the retailer.
    $ Kings Age Crew $

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JmanTheJuiceman View Post

Probably not, but as a consumer I certainly do not like to see the company who's products I buy getting busted (for ANY reason) by the FDA. R O F L

Being an SNS rep, your low regard for FDA standards does not suprise me. Now why don't you boys go figure out how to put 250 mg of actual ArA in x gels.

Breathe. I can understand being upset because your favorite pre-workout has loads of useless arginine.

Btw, about your comments about any 'company' who has gotten busted by the FDA for any reason there's a long list of those companies, including industry giants like Patrick Arnold so before you use that a standard for who you're buying supplements from I would start to learn more about the industry before spouting off about it.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    what about me
    goodbros, always and forever.

AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnaphylaXis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Breathe. I can understand being upset because your favorite pre-workout has loads of useless arginine.

Btw, about your comments about any 'company' who has gotten busted by the FDA for any reason there's a long list of those companies, including industry giants like Patrick Arnold so before you use that a standard for who you're buying supplements from I would start to learn more about the industry before spouting off about it.
    Lol. You think patrick arnold/e-pharm is an industry giant? Please

wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wregginball55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Since when? I've only known for it to come as a powder or in their traditional pill paks. I don't much keep up with Universal's line at all though, so my comment could be wrong.
    I only tried the samples of Rage. I guess it probably only comes in a straight powder in the tub lol. The point I was making is someone said Animal Rage came in pills.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnaphylaXis View Post
    I think he's someone who has raised the popularity of the supplement industry, and has done a lot for the industry. I would say Rich Gaspari has done a lot for the industry as well...
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    not the thread, waterhead.

VTs copy pasta above
    buncha haters. I meant every copied and pasted word.

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hahaha nobody's upset here. Love my pre workout and have amazing workouts with it.

Only thing I pointed out was the fact that, as a consumer, I take into considerarion things like FDA compliance issues. Why shouldn't every potential consumer do this?

I also made a comment about a funny little company that came out with an ArA supplement, told everyone it had 250 mg of ACID, then did a bit of research, and finally found out they just gave everyone 250 mg of OIL instead. To this day, I cannot fathom how a supplement company can make such a blatant, boneheaded mistake.

That's all I was saying though maaaan, no need to get all butthurt.

Hahaha nobody's upset here. Love my pre workout and have amazing workouts with it.

Only thing I pointed out was the fact that, as a consumer, I take into considerarion things like FDA compliance issues. Why shouldn't every potential consumer do this?

I also made a comment about a funny little company that came out with an ArA supplement, told everyone it had 250 mg of ACID, then did a bit of research, and finally found out they just gave everyone 250 mg of OIL instead. To this day, I cannot fathom how a supplement company can make such a blatant, boneheaded mistake.

I forgot that humans make mistakes, no butthurt here. Once again, you do show your lack of experience/knowledge in how manuf. takes place and formulation of products. There is misunderstandings all the time with products.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

whoa whoa whoa...that's like 500x the normal dose of acid...

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I forgot that humans make mistakes, no butthurt here. Once again, you do show your lack of experience/knowledge in how manuf. takes place and formulation of products. There is misunderstandings all the time with products.
    Totally agree. And you're right, being a simple consumer I do not know what happens behind the lines. Just pointing out one of those "misunderstandings" that SNS encountered. That's all.

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    whoa whoa whoa...that's like 500x the normal dose of acid...
    Hahahahah.. I don't know where you found this normal amount, but me and the boys drop ~500 mg's a night. Go big or go home, right?

I think you know what I meant lol

250-509mcg of lysurgic acid(LSD/acid) is considered a pretty legit dose. 250mg would kill an elephant(dead srs...google it)

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wregginball55 View Post
    I only tried the samples of Rage. I guess it probably only comes in a straight powder in the tub lol. The point I was making is someone said Animal Rage came in pills.
    Animal Rage comes in pills and powder form.

Paks = packets of pills.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't believe this is still going on.... Or that ram is being soooooooo defensive of gaspari. Wow man calm down a bit

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    250-509mcg of lysurgic acid(LSD/acid) is considered a pretty legit dose. 250mg would kill an elephant(dead srs...google it)
    reported for drug talk
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    reported for drug talk

Dammmmmitttttt

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No one's getting hurt, more like laughing because you have no fuking clue what you're talking about. At this point i actually feel bad for your parents.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Your elephants must be pretty weak, mine can take 500+ NO PROBLEM. where did you have them imported from?

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    No one's getting hurt, more like laughing because you have no fuking clue what you're talking about. At this point i actually feel bad for your parents.
    Ok, cool. You can stop crying now.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, cool. You can stop crying now.
    The definition of insanity is repitition of an action time and time again while expecting different results.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The definition of insanity is repitition of an action time and time again while expecting different results.
    Thank you for your input.

JayRosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stacks

Does gaspari have a stack good enough to compete with muclepharm get swole stack? I have been looking for a good stack.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    me and the boys drop ~500 mg's a night.
    250-509mcg is considered a pretty legit dose. 250mg would kill an elephant
    Your elephants must be pretty weak, mine can take 500+ NO PROBLEM.
    rofl

I think you've been sippin' too much arginine --> there's an immense difference between µg & mg with that compound

anyways, back on topic.... this thread title is shit
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by jmanthejuiceman
    me and the boys drop ~500 mg's a night. Go big or go home, right?

I apologize. I now understand why you think arginine works.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeatFlaps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump.

Gaspari still blows a year later.

Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000) Smoker145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AnaphylaXis View Post
    Epharm makes quality products and pa has contributed a lot in the supp industry

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, i thought this thread was deleted. still bring back lulz.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First time seeing this thread.. Interesting posts in here o_o