EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cant seem to lose belly fat the fck am I doing wrong?

Been cutting since March, have dropped over 30 pounds but stomach feels and looks the same as it was 4 months ago.

How do I get outta this stomach fat stage.

I am eating much more healthier and have calculated the appropriate macros for my daily activity.

I AM LIFTING - 6 days a week - pretty intense also, sweating like a mothafuka when I'm done.

But I am, what I see in the mirror, as ROUND. When I sit in a chair, my stomach rolls to the sides.

ANY help would be appreciated.

Most of my fat is belly fat and it's pissing me off because I haven't seen the slightest of change. Still round 30+ pounds lighter.

I also do my HIIT for 15-20 minutes DAILY. I do it at night maybe 9 or 10pm and I have nothing else to eat after.

Let me know brahs.

EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteFootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel as if whenever I eat a meal (that fits my macro's) the food is sitting in my stomach. Literally, just sitting there, I just feel fatter when I eat a meal.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's the last fat to go man, it's the same for most guys. You may not see visible differences in that area until you are in the teens for BF percentages.

gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gautam85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 16% bf and my tummy hasn't move a tiny bit. I checked many bf calculators .. all say the same thing. Some say im 19 and some say im 15 or 16, although mirror changes are yet to occur. I would suggest a consistency with your diet can make huge difference. I have researched and found out, the abs are last to show up. So keep doing whatever u are doing. "Eat Less Move More"

Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ammex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliteFootball View Post
    Cant seem to lose belly fat the fck am I doing wrong?
    Eating too much. That simple.