Closed Thread
Page 184 of 326 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,520 of 9768
    jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks everyone for all the kind comments!

Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    Impressed with your pics! More with your cars....NSX huh, saw one in my block the other day. Always had a liking for that car. Got an 08 civic mugen si, Honda fan too.
    Yes, Honda lifer here!!! That was my Type R in the first picture and now I'm currently on my second NSX...

My two garage queens!

**PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I started a trend, apparently.
    Well is a thread "coming soon"
    Would be another fun one to join.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Still working on getting a bit leaner while maintaining strength. Pic taken this morning.

Not quite "highiso" yet but I'm trying to get there.

EDIT: fuuuuuu.... sorry the pic's so huge!

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brit working out in Orlando, my first experiene of someone taking a laptop into a gym to follow some crazy insanity workout!!!

God bless America - steak and eggs for breakfast in the hotel every morning

Instagram - @dazlittle123

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Still working on getting a bit leaner while maintaining strength. Pic taken this morning.

So that is what 240 looks like on a 6 foot 4 frame, That is what I'm aiming for. mirin....
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weekly highlight including complexes, brainfarts, misses, and PRs.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    Thanks everyone for all the kind comments!

Yes, Honda lifer here!!! That was my Type R in the first picture and now I'm currently on my second NSX...

My two garage queens!

Nice, I take it your not in the teaching profession.....LOL
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Haven't seen pics of you in a long while. Lookin huge, definite progress! Certainly would be impressive to see you cut down.

Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    Brit working out in Orlando, my first experiene of someone taking a laptop into a gym to follow some crazy insanity workout!!!

Bicep lookin beastly!

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    Nice, I take it your not in the teaching profession.....LOL
    Lulz! My wife & I are both engineers, and we like our toys...
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Latest bicep rupture recovery progress pic . . . think things are moving in the right direction. I am restricted to light/moderate weights when working that arm directly and not cleared to lift heavy on that arm or with movements involving that arm til Sept/Oct. So I think the bicep is responding, but will be a few months before I can really expect much growth there. Overall I think the arm is filling back in pretty well.
    Excellent progress - you are certainly making a comeback.

Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    I need some feedback on this:

I need some straight talk because I'm never quite sure how I appear, it's a very mixed bag.
    The loose skin is an issue, of course, BUT...it shows how far you have come. And your arms are excellent. I wish mine were as good.

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Wow, you've lean out amazingly well. It's obvious since you have visible abs. But as mentioned earlier the loose skin is the problem. Have you looked into surgery? It's almost like you deserve it since you worked you're ass off to get fit!
    You definitely deserve it.

Thanks guys. I've looked into surgery - I was denied by my health insurance (eye roll) and quoted US$17,000 for both the pecs and the stomach.
    Is there an ombudsman or similar where you can try to dispute or appeal the denial. You'd think that it's in your insurance company's best interest to pay for the skin removal rather than a lifetime of obesity-related problems.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Moldy, I've lost a lot of fat too and have loose skin issues...the longer you are leaner the more it will tighten up.-to an extent
    Wow, I had no idea. I thought you were always in great shape.

Originally Posted by tobymax123 View Post
    Feeling pretty good about my legs today, after week in which I increased my squats and deadlifts by 10 lbs each. It's amazing how those little 5 lb plates feel as light as feathers when you're putting them on the bar, but man... I was WIPED out after those workouts, and still feel a little shaky in the legs this morning.

Psyched for my chest workout in a couple of hours, and then 3 days off to meet up with some old college friends.

It seems like my quads aren't quite as ripped as they were last year before I started doing squats, but they're 1/2" bigger now, while my body weight is the same. Finally broke 15" on the calves, so they are now officially bigger than my arms.

Good job! Those little plates really pay off I've been squatting my fanny off (or on, as the case may be) to get my quads to look like yours without much success.

Excellent - well on your way!

Damn, look at that arm! Pretty much my target build.

Enjoy your vacation!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Legs not at my leanest, but not looking bad.

End of deadlift day.

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

anonymous
    Haven't been able to train legs for over a month now, so this is the closest I've got. I taped extra weight to the frame to increase the weight. 655 super shakey off the high handles

I've asked the manager to buy a proper shrug bar but expect he probably won't.. been debating buying one myself and bringing it into the gym but transporting an 80lb bar seems like a PITA

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't checked in here for a week and I've missed the gun show!

The jacked arms thread!

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Wow....gets hard to keep up with all the awesome updates in here. You guys (an gals ; ) ) are just killing it. Tons of good motivation in here.

Although I have been focusing on strength training, I snapped this in the gym tonight. I have been leaning up a little.

<<<<<<<<<<does not do forearm work and uses straps : D And what the heck is wrong with my tricep? ; )

Nothing wrong with those tris and those are huge forearms ... I suppose you don't have to work them separately if you're pulling 620 .... even with straps

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Ov 35 keeps kicking ass. I love it. Happy Monday

Big biceps Pharma!

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    For no apparent reason....

Messing around after training tonight.....becoming a member of the folded arms crew, and copying FLEX's avi. : D

Folded arms crew and looking lean and jacked. Great pic Busta

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Chest day today...

I know you were working chest Gary but the cuts in those guns stand out!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Got out as many reps as I could...damn they go fast! Great work as always everyone!

Today...

Looking great Kimm

Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    I had a little fun with Father's day this year. This first picture is me and my nephew on Father's Day 2003 and the second one is the two of us on Father's Day 2013

You looked great in 2003 and bigger and better in 2013. Huge arms and mirin' that hosepipe biceps vein

I need some feedback on this:

I need some straight talk because I'm never quite sure how I appear, it's a very mixed bag.
    You've got some good mass going there now and a good biceps peak

Originally Posted by tsoden View Post
    Do I Lift?

Biceps and forearms give it away. Add mass to those triceps and you won't be asking that question
    Last edited by fittofattofit; 06-22-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Final pics for the gun show

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Arm shot from first part of the week...

Making a little progress on my biceps

Bis and delts are looking good. Nice peak!

Great mass and those arms are huge ... you're going to be looking like a monster as those cuts come in

Final pic for the gun show .... great size and definition

The legs and lifts thread

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Weekly highlight including complexes, brainfarts, misses, and PRs.

Awesome lifting as always Joel

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Legs not at my leanest, but not looking bad.

End of deadlift day.

Not bad eh .... my legs have never had that definition. Great cuts coming in

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Haven't been able to train legs for over a month now, so this is the closest I've got. I taped extra weight to the frame to increase the weight. 655 super shakey off the high handles

I've asked the manager to buy a proper shrug bar but expect he probably won't.. been debating buying one myself and bringing it into the gym but transporting an 80lb bar seems like a PITA

Awesome strength on those trap bar deads ... your form looks flawless to me

Happy with leg progress.

Seriously jealous of the mass, shape and definition there Pharma

Originally Posted by tobymax123 View Post
    Feeling pretty good about my legs today, after week in which I increased my squats and deadlifts by 10 lbs each. It's amazing how those little 5 lb plates feel as light as feathers when you're putting them on the bar, but man... I was WIPED out after those workouts, and still feel a little shaky in the legs this morning.

Psyched for my chest workout in a couple of hours, and then 3 days off to meet up with some old college friends.

It seems like my quads aren't quite as ripped as they were last year before I started doing squats, but they're 1/2" bigger now, while my body weight is the same. Finally broke 15" on the calves, so they are now officially bigger than my arms.

Great progress and looking really aesthetic
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stopped in for my weekly dose of awesomeness from the O35 and wasn't disappointed.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5 lbs heavier than me and leaner. You bastid!

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last couple of pages are full of WIN!!!
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not taken this week but it just got posted on muscle insider. Taken a few weeks ago at the northern classic. I am on the left

Edit: idiot poster didn't know his right from left
    Last edited by frozensparky; 06-22-2013 at 08:29 AM.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Not taken this week but it just got posted on muscle insider. Taken a few weeks ago at the northern classic. I am on the left

Edit: idiot poster didn't know his right from left
    Terrific job! Congratulations!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man this thread has it all. Beautiful women, big muscles, strong lifts, and huge motivation. Awesome week everyone!

Today's nonsense:

Still working on the 70 weighteds. On the bright side I own the 45lb holds now. So I've got 2 more weeks of this broken toe nonsense before I can start trying hard on my feet again. In the meantime at least I'm having fun trying to master these weighted flags.
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Man this thread has it all. Beautiful women, big muscles, strong lifts, and huge motivation. Awesome week everyone!

Today's nonsense:

Still working on the 70 weighteds. On the bright side I own the 45lb holds now. So I've got 2 more weeks of this broken toe nonsense before I can start trying hard on my feet again. In the meantime at least I'm having fun trying to master these weighted flags.
    Unreal. I used to be insanely impressed by these. Then I tried normal no weight bent leg half assed flags myself. Now I know you are not human. Awesome inspiration cmoore. Please keep the pics and vids coming!

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Today's nonsense:

Now you are just showing off!! So cool

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I finally made the 500 club on deads today. I killed the biceps afterwards

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post

Congrats!

Today's nonsense:

Not human
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post

[IMG]http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/bigfella730/IMG_20130622_150701.jpg[IMG]
    Da fark?? And you ME a bastid when you're pulling 500???

Nice job buddy!

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great work all been really busy with work but I drop in to look for motivation. Was at pool with my boy took a shot when got in. I am on my way to the do you even lift club.

Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    I am on my way to the do you even lift club.
    Lol you are way to hard on yourself because you are a long way from being in that club. With all the things you've had to deal with you still look better than 99% of guys half your age. Truly inspiring.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Lol you are way to hard on yourself because you are a long way from being in that club. With all the things you've had to deal with you still look better than 99% of guys half your age. Truly inspiring.
    Agreed 100%.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Agreed 100%.
    I concur as well.

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)

Very nice! Showed this pic to DH (He's your height).

Look at those arms!

Closed Thread
Page 184 of 326 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 284 ... LastLast