Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face Not eating red meat makes you feel better?

I know a good handful of bodybuilders and some other small sons who are either vegetarian or just plain wont eat red meats. All of them claim to feel so much better, having so much more energy and how there health has overall improved drastically when they stopped eating red meat. Can someone shed some light on this for me? I don't understand how one would feel better cutting red meat out, its damn delicious and i always thought it wasn't bad for you (as long as IFYM). Sure there can be high levels of saturated fats, chloresterol and what not, but i could only see this hurting you if you constantly eat to much of it, but then again anythings bad for you in that manner.. Shed some light on this for me and ill pass some of my measly reps your way!
    Engineering Master Race

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone is different. My wife gets upset stomach from red meat. I love it
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mabey it's psychological? like a placebo

the feeling of doing something 'healthy' and 'ethical' as they call it. creating a positive mood. bringing a greater sense of wellbeing
    There is no substitute for hard work

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They may feel more energetic because instead of meat(=protein + fats) they eat more carbohydrate rich meals. Or they just lie to feel better about their decision. I cannot even imagine living without meat. I accidentally had none for a couple of days once and fainted. srs

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    I know a good handful of bodybuilders and some other small sons who are either vegetarian or just plain wont eat red meats. All of them claim to feel so much better, having so much more energy and how there health has overall improved drastically when they stopped eating red meat. Can someone shed some light on this for me? I don't understand how one would feel better cutting red meat out, its damn delicious and i always thought it wasn't bad for you (as long as IFYM). Sure there can be high levels of saturated fats, chloresterol and what not, but i could only see this hurting you if you constantly eat to much of it, but then again anythings bad for you in that manner.. Shed some light on this for me and ill pass some of my measly reps your way!
    Some people just don't care for red meat and get their protein from other sources.

Poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, and veg will do just fine.

The "feeling better" bit is too subjective to address. I "feel better" when I eat meat.

Give the reps to others posting ITT.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 06-28-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in keto so i eat as much as i want and its awesome rofl

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't even red meat in about 5 years and haven't eaten any pork in 6 years.. I don't necessarily feel different or better because of it though, health wise I feel the same as I always did.. Only meat I eat is poultry, don't really like seafood..

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by THElabCHIMP View Post

the feeling of doing something 'healthy' and 'ethical' as they call it. creating a positive mood. bringing a greater sense of wellbeing
    Probably mostly this ^^^

cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Agreed. Of course, placebo effect may factor into the decision for some people, as it does with every dietary change.

I personally subbed out red meats in favor of other protein sources because I was getting far too lethargic throughout the day. Chicken and eggs have never failed me though, so I'll be sticking with them.

(I wouldn't say I felt "so much better", but it's definitely nice not wanting to pass out after every meal.)

SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamirR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no man it makes me feel like in heaven eating red meat, sirloin steak omg

gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50) gebailey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have heard claims it takes red meat longer to digest so it stays in the body longer than other sources of protein like lean chicken or fish. I don't really have an opinion I don't eat much red meat only because I get other sources of protein for cheaper but I can't say i feel any worse when I have some.
    God is Enough

BULKING[ ] MAINTAINING [X] CUTTING[ ]
    Will be on a bulk after boot camp...

US Navy DEP - Nuclear Field
    Shipping RTC 04Jun2014

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd say it may be a little more mental on the energy side. I do cut my red meats down to about 8 oz. a day 4 weeks out from a contest. It takes a little more for the body to break down red meats, but I remember seeing that it does have boosted L-leucine(bcaa) content which is why offseason bodybuiders have a few red meat meals per day. Red meat does have a problem with cholesterol so I really like the Muscle Meds Carnivor as a mrp. I like red meat and it's way easier to eat than chicken in my opinion.

Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000) Ecobb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RADRYAN View Post
    I'd say it may be a little more mental on the energy side. I do cut my red meats down to about 8 oz. a day 4 weeks out from a contest. It takes a little more for the body to break down red meats, but I remember seeing that it does have boosted L-leucine(bcaa) content which is why offseason bodybuiders have a few red meat meals per day. Red meat does have a problem with cholesterol so I really like the Muscle Meds Carnivor as a mrp. I like red meat and it's way easier to eat than chicken in my opinion.
    Did they get in a fight over something? Did red meat say something hurtful?
    Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Ecig brah here PM me if you're looking to switch

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SamirR View Post
    im in keto so i eat as much as i want and its awesome rofl
    ^makes sense....

Are you saying you can eat as many calories as you want and not gain weight.

BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BfloBoogeyman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some of us have a "sweet tooth", I have what you call a "meat tooth" lol.

I'm a big fan of red meat. I obviously don't eat steaks 7 days a week, but I personally see no issue in having it several times a week. It's pork that I stay away from.

When I have the cash though I like to purchase organic strip steaks. The animals are fed only organic grass/grains and don't receive hormones, antibiotics, ect. IMO organic meats are a much healthier alternative to traditional cuts.

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love red meats, and also love going keto. Had a 9oz Medium Rare Steak last night, felt great.

Last summer I was with this chick who was a vegeterian, and she had an iron defficiancy (wonder why.....) any ways she had to take a supplement for iron.

Some people who quit eating red meat can't start eating it again unless they do it very slowly, because they don't have the bacteria in thier gut (pro-biotics) because they starved them from quiting red meat. So then they try eating meat get sick and say look how bad it is for me. (Love dumb people, they make me laugh)

Registered User fitflexbootcamp's Avatar
    fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitflexbootcamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When it comes to red meat its really only bad for you when you have too much of it. The only reason is that its high in saturated fats and chloresterol. If your goal is to build muscle than you should consume red meat more often then others.

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fitflexbootcamp View Post
    When it comes to red meat its really only bad for you when you have too much of it. The only reason is that its high in saturated fats and chloresterol. If your goal is to build muscle than you should consume red meat more often then others.
    The hell are you talking about? Please, you sound like you have no experience so stop talking. Start by reading the stickies in the Nutrition section and the Losing Fat section.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant live without red meat. Love it.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job guys, helped a lot. Watch out for my measly reps coming you way.

This makes sense, i thought it was more of a psyc thing. I mean who could possibly blame a joosy steak for making them feel unhealthy. IMO, nothing feels better than having tasty tasty medium rare grilled animal inside of your gut!

Comeatmesteak.jpg

Engineering Master Race

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So much bro in this thread.

I limit red meat just because it makes my stomach hurt, along with a fatty cuts of pork. I suppose some people just can't digest it well. I noticed it throws off my digestive system for a few days.

With this said I still eat red meat, especially venison, rabbit and squirrel. All three are definitely worth the hurt.
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cb00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This makes sense, i thought it was more of a psyc thing. I mean who could possibly blame a joosy steak for making them feel unhealthy. IMO, nothing feels better than having tasty tasty medium rare grilled animal inside of your gut!

Comeatmesteak.jpg

Lol NOOOOO!

Here's a better option:

MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know a good handful of bodybuilders and some other small sons who are either vegetarian or just plain wont eat red meats. All of them claim to feel so much better, having so much more energy and how there health has overall improved drastically when they stopped eating red meat. Can someone shed some light on this for me? I don't understand how one would feel better cutting red meat out, its damn delicious and i always thought it wasn't bad for you (as long as IFYM). Sure there can be high levels of saturated fats, cholesterol and what not, but i could only see this hurting you if you constantly eat to much of it, but then again anythings bad for you in that manner.. Shed some light on this for me and ill pass some of my measly reps your way!
    A lot of evidence suggests that cholesterol is genetic rather than influenced by diet, but that's a different debate..

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    I was literally just about to say this when I saw your post; the recent media campaigns against red meat could have something to do with it, like a guilt/placebo effect.

Popular is belief that a link between higher levels of Myoglobin in red meat and cancer exists, but I don't know about it's effect on feeling generally well.

ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by THElabCHIMP View Post

You beat me to it.

The brain is such a powerful and perverse tool!...

DO NOT THINK OF A PINK ELEPHANT. I REPEAT, DO NOT GET THE IMAGE OF A PINK ELEPHANT IN YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW.

See, you didn't think of a PINK ELEPHANT, did you?

P.S.: PINK ELEPHANT PINK ELEPHANT PINK ELEPHANT PINK ELEPHANT

duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) duffman18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure there can be high levels of saturated fats, chloresterol and what not, but i could only see this hurting you if you constantly eat to much of it,
    Eating saturated fats does not raise cholesterol, and cholesterol has never been shown to be a predictor for heart disease. So eat as much of it as you want. Also, eating cholesterol also doesn't raise your blood cholesterol level, and it's actually vital that you eat it, if you want to have proper hormone regulation (which can help with fat loss AND muscle gain, among tons of other things) and brain function.

Red meat is literally one of the healthiest things a human being can eat.

NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500) NextNextLevel is not very helpful. (-500)
    I havnt eatten red meat in around a year and feel good, but i wouldnt say cutting out red meat would automaticaly make you feel better. Even tho alot of the studies and advice is conflicting i did it for health reasons, however im not hung up on the idear, if i was presented with infromation that showed conclusivly it had no negative affects on health i would eat it.

I think you will have much greater health benifits from simply avoiding any processed meats. I havnt eaten any minced/processed/pre cooked meat in around 6 months and would think that has a much greater affect on promoting good health.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NextNextLevel

The consistent effort over time is what makes you.

Originally Posted by cb00 View Post
    Lol NOOOOO!

Here's a better option:

I love me some bacon <3

Originally Posted by MeatFalafel View Post
    A lot of evidence suggests that cholesterol is genetic rather than influenced by diet, but that's a different debate..

I was literally just about to say this when I saw your post; the recent media campaigns against red meat could have something to do with it, like a guilt/placebo effect.

Popular is belief that a link between higher levels of Myoglobin in red meat and cancer exists, but I don't know about it's effect on feeling generally well.
    Us broscientists believe that it is most so genetics, but when talking about a food with high cholesterol, IMO you have to throw that in to veil off shi.tstorms brought on by curlbros and manlets who think their nutritionists. But honestly, food like bacon, steak, beef can make someone very very healthy and massive (IIFYM). Can cause cancer? PHUCK. WHAT DOES THE MEDIA SAY THAT DOESN'T CAUSE CANCER? lols everything causes it in their eyes.

Originally Posted by duffman18 View Post
    Eating saturated fats does not raise cholesterol, and cholesterol has never been shown to be a predictor for heart disease. So eat as much of it as you want. Also, eating cholesterol also doesn't raise your blood cholesterol level, and it's actually vital that you eat it, if you want to have proper hormone regulation (which can help with fat loss AND muscle gain, among tons of other things) and brain function.

Red meat is literally one of the healthiest things a human being can eat.
    kudos to this. x2. Lets make a BB.com national eat red meat day?
    Engineering Master Race

eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eliseash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Almost every vego, bodybuilder or not, tends to spruik the 'benefits' of their choice, and want you to know just howwwww much greaaaater their life is since in x, y & z way.

Kinda like everyone going low carb swears by it, or everyone going low fat, or everyone doing whatever new fad diet. Assumedly because if they didn't feel like it was working for them at that time, they'd have quit it by that point.

All I know is that anyone, regardless of size or qualifications, that tries to get between me and my steak is going to have a worrrrld of problems
    Meat, particularly red, is all kinds of win.