Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 4513
    TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, you seem like a knowledge gent when it comes to supplements.

I'm looking for a solid post workout supplement. I see you're using Infinite Labs Massport. Whatcha think of it, or, what else do you like?
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    So, you seem like a knowledge gent when it comes to supplements.

I'm looking for a solid post workout supplement. I see you're using Infinite Labs Massport. Whatcha think of it, or, what else do you like?
    Appreciate it

My favorite is actually MuscleTech's Anabolic Halo. Recovery was awesome on it and loved the taste. Just too pricey for me run all the time.

Close second for me are MassPort and Torrent by Universal. MassPort is most economical and I feel it helps a good bit with keeping DOMs away.

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Appreciate it

My favorite is actually MuscleTech's Anabolic Halo. Recovery was awesome on it and loved the taste. Just too pricey for me run all the time.

Close second for me are MassPort and Torrent by Universal. MassPort is most economical and I feel it helps a good bit with keeping DOMs away.
    Yeah, I'm looking to keep this recovery time up and keeps the doms at bay. 29 starts monday, and I'm just trying to be as prepared as possible.

Edit:
    I noticed that you're taking Massport and Karbollyn. Have you noted a difference in supplementing the carbs in this manner as opposed to just eating reasonably close to finishing training?
    Last edited by TakedaShingen; 03-07-2013 at 06:20 AM.

Olympic Lifting Log:

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking to keep this recovery time up and keeps the doms at bay. 29 starts monday, and I'm just trying to be as prepared as possible.

Edit:
    I noticed that you're taking Massport and Karbollyn. Have you noted a difference in supplementing the carbs in this manner as opposed to just eating reasonably close to finishing training?
    Yes - I added a post workout because of Sheiko and I think it helped a good bit.

As for the Karbolyn - I never have been a huge fan of carb supplements but I have been taking a scoop of Karbolyn and a scoop of whey about 45 mins before my workout along with a bowl of oats and I was pleasantly surprised how well my endurance during Sheiko kept up. Many days I would rest only 30 seconds between sets because I was so energized. You know with a ton of sets in Sheiko the rest periods will dictate how many hours U are in the gym.

I use the Orange Karbolyn mixed with vanilla whey and it tastes like a creamsicle dream. I know a few guys are currently logging some over in the sponsored supplement section so u can check them out if u don't wanna take my word for it

Yes - I added a post workout because of Sheiko and I think it helped a good bit.

As for the Karbolyn - I never have been a huge fan of carb supplements but I have been taking a scoop of Karbolyn and a scoop of whey about 45 mins before my workout along with a bowl of oats and I was pleasantly surprised how well my endurance during Sheiko kept up. Many days I would rest only 30 seconds between sets because I was so energized. You know with a ton of sets in Sheiko the rest periods will dictate how many hours U are in the gym.

I use the Orange Karbolyn mixed with vanilla whey and it tastes like a creamsicle dream. I know a few guys are currently logging some over in the sponsored supplement section so u can check them out if u don't wanna take my word for it
    No, I do believe you just fine. Hence, why I asked.

I'm not usually a fan of carb supplements myself, because I enjoy eating food. But, I almost bought the Karbollyn at the expo because it was both delicious and looked like a great profile.

Thanks bud.

Olympic Lifting Log:

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What ya thinking about 5/3/1? Are you going to deload / keep going with it?

For some reason wave 3 bench was terrible for me.

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    What ya thinking about 5/3/1? Are you going to deload / keep going with it?

For some reason wave 3 bench was terrible for me.
    I am going to skip the deload for this first phase and after I finish with the 5,3,1 week I am going right back into 5s. I thought 3s weren't too bad - easier than 5s anyways.

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another great session, vids looked solid how is the 5/3/1 treating you??
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Another great session, vids looked solid how is the 5/3/1 treating you??
    Thanks, it has been going well. Compared to Sheiko the duration of the sessions is a piece of cake. Ranging from an hour to an hour and a half max. The weights also aren't overly heavy at this point. 5/3/1 preaches adding a set amount of weight to each upper and lower body exercise after each 4 week phase. I am skipping the 4th week which is the deload and going right from the 5/3/1 back to the 5s phase. The real focus for me though is on all the accessory work, as building mass is priority #1 with this flavor of 5/3/1 I am following and strength is secondary.

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am going to skip the deload for this first phase and after I finish with the 5,3,1 week I am going right back into 5s. I thought 3s weren't too bad - easier than 5s anyways.
    It could be because i lost my headphones this week! :////

It could be because i lost my headphones this week! :////
    Keep some Craze in your gym bag for such an occasion. Craze > Headphones

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Appreciate it

Halo is tremendous!...never tried massport before...

DEFINITELY recommend Hyde! Currently my favorite
    advertising not permitted

HVAC Hell

So Last night was a **** night all the way around. Finally got started on going through all my wife's paper work for doing our taxes (she owns her own business, Pure Romance) and we noticed how cold it was in the house. Been this way the last couple days but didn't think anything of it. Check the thermostat and see it's 65 in the house but the temp is set to 67. So I went down the basement into our back half (where we store all of our stuff) and after climbing over some boxes to the unit, step onto a sopping wet carpet - water everywhere!

90 minutes later we get a visit from the HVAC guy. 2 hours later we get the news.... Apparently since we have an advanced filtration system on our unit, there are 3 filters that need cleaned every month. I was only aware of 1 of them. So for 3 years now the other filters have never been cleaned. The unit was busting ass trying to pull enough air flow to run the system that it ended up pulling water from a water line running into the unit (we also have a humidifier built into the unit to control the moisture in the air). The water was sucked into the system and into the bottom of the unit where it continuously poured onto the floor for days if not weeks. Had to pull out all of our crap from the basement and are working on drying it out.

We cleaned the filters and they are good to go, but the outside unit was damaged in the process. It's stuck in AC mode so for now we have no choice but to run emergency heat which costs a ton of electricity. The unit is only 3 years old and cost a cool 10K so it would be under warranty, except we haven't had regular maintenance on it so that in effect voided the warranty. Guy was really nice though and is going to try and get us in under warranty some how and maybe replace the entire outside unit. If not, we could be looking at several thousand dollars in repairs. Needless to say, we signed up last night for bi-annual maintenance

I think it's time to bump the advertisements and get some more clients

On the positive side, all this aggravation has fueled me up for my deadlifts tonight. Weights will be destroyed!

So Last night was a **** night all the way around. Finally got started on going through all my wife's paper work for doing our taxes (she owns her own business, Pure Romance) and we noticed how cold it was in the house. Been this way the last couple days but didn't think anything of it. Check the thermostat and see it's 65 in the house but the temp is set to 67. So I went down the basement into our back half (where we store all of our stuff) and after climbing over some boxes to the unit, step onto a sopping wet carpet - water everywhere!

90 minutes later we get a visit from the HVAC guy. 2 hours later we get the news.... Apparently since we have an advanced filtration system on our unit, there are 3 filters that need cleaned every month. I was only aware of 1 of them. So for 3 years now the other filters have never been cleaned. The unit was busting ass trying to pull enough air flow to run the system that it ended up pulling water from a water line running into the unit (we also have a humidifier built into the unit to control the moisture in the air). The water was sucked into the system and into the bottom of the unit where it continuously poured onto the floor for days if not weeks. Had to pull out all of our crap from the basement and are working on drying it out.

We cleaned the filters and they are good to go, but the outside unit was damaged in the process. It's stuck in AC mode so for now we have no choice but to run emergency heat which costs a ton of electricity. The unit is only 3 years old and cost a cool 10K so it would be under warranty, except we haven't had regular maintenance on it so that in effect voided the warranty. Guy was really nice though and is going to try and get us in under warranty some how and maybe replace the entire outside unit. If not, we could be looking at several thousand dollars in repairs. Needless to say, we signed up last night for bi-annual maintenance

I think it's time to bump the advertisements and get some more clients
    Dang bro, I really hate that for you. I don't know much about being a homeowner since I just recently purchased mine, but for the little while I have had it, it seems like if it's not one thing, it's another. Of course yours is a bit on the extreme side. Hopefully that guy can slide you in some warranty.

If you didn't have the little man, id say go buy some quilts and wrap up till it gets settled

Dang bro, I really hate that for you. I don't know much about being a homeowner since I just recently purchased mine, but for the little while I have had it, it seems like if it's not one thing, it's another. Of course yours is a bit on the extreme side. Hopefully that guy can slide you in some warranty.

If you didn't have the little man, id say go buy some quilts and wrap up till it gets settled
    Thanks Billy - we did drop the heat down to 65 overnight last night and turned on a space heater in the upper level while we slept. Kept things comfortable. Our son typically makes a habit of climbing into our bed everynight anyways so he was snuggled up nice and warm with us.

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Glad your all staying warm

But that truely sucks! Hope you can get a replacement which will be helpful and save alot of stress.

That is alot of money to have to spend out in the first place and you would expect years of use from it

Workouts looking strong! im liking the videos
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Glad your all staying warm

But that truely sucks! Hope you can get a replacement which will be helpful and save alot of stress.

That is alot of money to have to spend out in the first place and you would expect years of use from it

Workouts looking strong! im liking the videos
    Got the quote from the company. We are able to get the parts replaced at no cost since it's under warranty. That will save us just over $1,000. The bad news is the repair is an extensive one and will take almost an entire day. Gonna cost $985 bucks in labor

WEIGHT:208

SUPPLEMENTS:

All American EFX - Karbolyn
    All American EFX - Kre-Alkalyn
    BSN - Nitrix 2.0
    BSN - Aromavex
    NSI - Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg
    Infinite Labs - MassPort
    Optimum Nutrition - Optimen
    Universal - Animal Flex
    Nature's Something - Fish Oil
    Controlled Labs - Purple Wraath
    All American EFX - NF Pro Whey Protein

WORKOUT:

5-3-1 Deadlift 5/3/1 Phase

Barbell Deadlift - 45x10, 135x8, 225x7, 315x3, 350x5, 395x3, 445x1, 485x1 (video)

Good Morning - 115x10, 115x10, 115x10, 115x10 (+20 lbs)

Barbell Rows - 155x10, 155x10, 155x10, 155x10 (+20 lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12 (+5 lbs)

Swiss Ball Crunches - BWx15, BWx15, BWx15, BWx15

CARDIO:

NONE

THOUGHTS:

Deadlifts felt great. 445x1 felt really easy so I threw another 40 lbs on it for a bonus set. That wasn't too hard either but decided to save my low back for some of the other movements. Was able to add weight on everything and plan on upping it again next week. Progress is a happening!

Game on for 5/3/1 Shoulder Press tomorrow morning. Progress must....be....MADE!

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kill it Stan!! You gotta lift extra for me.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Kill it Stan!! You gotta lift extra for me.
    Thanks John - maybe I'll try for a OHP PR. Currently standing at a pathetic 160 lbs

thanks john - maybe i'll try for a ohp pr. Currently standing at a pathetic 160 lbs
    go get it!!!

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THOUGHTS:

Deadlifts felt great. 445x1 felt really easy so I threw another 40 lbs on it for a bonus set. That wasn't too hard either but decided to save my low back for some of the other movements. Was able to add weight on everything and plan on upping it again next week. Progress is a happening!
    GET IT! Nicely done, Stan!

SUPPLEMENTS:

BSN - Nitrix 2.0
    BSN - Aromavex
    Universal - Animal Flex
    Controlled Labs - Purple Wraath

WORKOUT:

5-3-1 OHP 5/3/1 Phase

OHP - 45x12, 75x10, 95x6, 110x5, 125x3, 140x1, 155x1

Seated DB Press - 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10

Chins - BWx10, BWx9, BWx8, BWx7, BWx7, BWx6, BWx7 (Same reps as last week)

Standing Barbell Curls - 85x10, 85x10, 85x10, 85x10, 85x9 (+5 lbs)

Rear DB Fly SUPERSET Side DB Laterals - 20x10, 20x10, 20x10

CARDIO:

NONE

THOUGHTS:

Workout was pretty good considering I was just in for deadlifts the night before. Happy I got the same number of chins although I wanted more than last week. Going to go with 55s next week on DB press and likely keep the rest of the accessory lifts where they are. Shoulders were so pumped by the time I got to the supersets at the end that I was ready for my delts to just explode. Pretty nice

Yesterday was an off day...kinda. My wife's grandmother was moved out of her nursing home and into more of a hospice setting. Expecting a funeral in the coming week or two unfortunately. Helped move out all the furniture from her room and loaded it onto a truck. Enjoyed helping out though. This Friday my wife is having surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff as well as bicep tendon AND carpal tunnel in her right arm. With a toddler still in diapers, it means I'll be shouldering all of the child care duties now requiring two hands (changes, baths, etc...) Thankfully we have both our parents close by which means I should still be able to get my training in

Also this morning we got a frantic knock at the door from a neighbor across the street. Her neighbor had fallen on the sidewalk (elderly lady) and couldn't get up. I threw my shoes on and ran across to pick her up and make sure she was okay. We live in a neighborhood with mostly seniors, and believe it or not this is the 3rd time I've had to help out a neighbor who had fallen. Who needs Life Alert when you me right across the street

Squats are on the agenda for today (5,3,1) and then I'll be jumping into Phase 2 of 5/3/1 with Bench tomorrow most likely, increasing my weights. Skipping the deload week simply because recovery has not been an issue and I have accelerated the timings of the program already by working out more than 4 times per week. Stay tuned for an update. May push for some heavy singles if 350 feels really light today

Yesterday was an off day...kinda. My wife's grandmother was moved out of her nursing home and into more of a hospice setting. Expecting a funeral in the coming week or two unfortunately. Helped move out all the furniture from her room and loaded it onto a truck. Enjoyed helping out though. This Friday my wife is having surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff as well as bicep tendon AND carpal tunnel in her right arm. With a toddler still in diapers, it means I'll be shouldering all of the child care duties now requiring two hands (changes, baths, etc...) Thankfully we have both our parents close by which means I should still be able to get my training in

Also this morning we got a frantic knock at the door from a neighbor across the street. Her neighbor had fallen on the sidewalk (elderly lady) and couldn't get up. I threw my shoes on and ran across to pick her up and make sure she was okay. We live in a neighborhood with mostly seniors, and believe it or not this is the 3rd time I've had to help out a neighbor who had fallen. Who needs Life Alert when you me right across the street

Squats are on the agenda for today (5,3,1) and then I'll be jumping into Phase 2 of 5/3/1 with Bench tomorrow most likely, increasing my weights. Skipping the deload week simply because recovery has not been an issue and I have accelerated the timings of the program already by working out more than 4 times per week. Stay tuned for an update. May push for some heavy singles if 350 feels really light today
    Sorry to hear about your wifes grandmother, my girlfriends grandfather has just made his way to hospice this past week.

Dang man you have had an eventful week!! I immediately thought of those commercials when you said Life Alert... except instead of her pushing a button, you come plowing through the door hahaha.

In for some heavy singles!

SUPPLEMENTS:

BSN - Nitrix 2.0
    BSN - Aromavex
    Universal - Animal Flex
    Gaspari - Aminolast

WORKOUT:

5-3-1 Squat 5/3/1 Phase

Barbell Squat - 45x12, 135x10, 225x8, 275x5, 210x3, 350x1, 375x1 (video)

Leg Press - 400x10, 620x10, 620x10, 620x10, 620x10 (+20 lbs)

SLDL - 135x8, 215x10, 215x10, 215x10, 215x10 (+10 lbs)

Rope Crunches - 110x15, 110x15, 110x15, 110x15

CARDIO:

NONE

THOUGHTS:

This workout was quite challenging. Not so much the squats but upping the weight for the 2nd consecutive week on leg press and SLDLs was brutal. Quads and hams are quite sore and I'm sure tomorrow ill be fun That ends Phase 1 of Wendler's 5/3/1. Adding 5 lbs to bench and OHP and 10 lbs to Squat and Deadlift max and starting it all over again tomorrow with the 5s phase of bench. Train keeps a rolling!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Train keeps rolling but you put the work in and the train slowly gets bigger and stronger

Sorry to hear about your wifes grandmother

Very nice of you to help your neighbors (goes along way)

Keep doing your stuff Stan!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Train keeps rolling but you put the work in and the train slowly gets bigger and stronger

Sorry to hear about your wifes grandmother

Very nice of you to help your neighbors (goes along way)

Keep doing your stuff Stan!
    Thanks Dean!

Going in about 90 minutes for 5s bench. Then tomorrow will take off. Time to crush this workout!!!

Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast