Registered User moonlightgraham's Avatar
    moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

More efficient to lift weights in the morning, afternoon, or a night?

I am trying to tone up a little more, which would be better for my metabolism?

Exercise in the morning - 8 am
    At lunch - 1 pm
    After dinner - 8 pm

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moonlightgraham View Post
    I am trying to tone up a little more, which would be better for my metabolism?

Exercise in the morning - 8 am
    At lunch - 1 pm
    After dinner - 8 pm
    just pissant details. lift when its most convenient for you, i.e. easiest for you to stick with it. altering your lifting times to eek out a fraction of a fraction of a percent of metabolism is pointless.
    Stern Crew

Registered User moonlightgraham's Avatar
    moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moonlightgraham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is there any broscience behind when to lift?

what part of Sc you from?

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moonlightgraham View Post
    is there any broscience behind when to lift?

what part of Sc you from?
    I am in Columbia. Connections here?

I read, read, read everything about nutrition and training. You will find folks who can support lifting at any hour with some study or another. I think the consensus is to lift whenever its convenient for your schedule.

If I had limitless time, did not have a demanding job, and limitless money, I'd probably pay Martin Berkhan to consult with me, lift fasted in the mornings, follow leangains and eat all of my daily calories after I lift.

Other than that, I lift after work lol.
    Stern Crew

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The most important thing is to train when you can and get your diet in order. If you train in the a.m. try to be up for about an hour before you lift weights. Going straight to the weight room as soon as you awake is not the best for your spine--it is still vulnerable from laying down all night.

Stronger every day onelifenoregret's Avatar
    onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've read that when you're sleeping is when your body rebuilds muscle the best and in the same readings saw that it was recommended to lift in the p.m. don't know how much bro-science was involved but I can see some valid points in that argument. I'm sure the difference though is minimal. Just what I've read, not being an advocate for it either way.

Falcie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is absolutely no best time to do the workout, but there might be an exceptional. If you hit the gym late at the night, and don't eat so much on your diet before going to sleep. Your body do not get the best nutrition to heal yourself. Usually the best order personal for me is at the morning. Eat some carbs, protein and fat then hit the gym. You have absolutely all day long til night to eat so your body get the nutrition to replenish.

Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll just echo what the others have said. The best time is when it works out best for you. If it could be any time, I'd experiment to see what time you seem to be getting the best results in. Differences may exist in the timing, but they will be extremely minute and not worth worrying about.