Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would probably take the beating, then hope to find him off duty and take a baseball bat to the knee caps

badass.jpg

ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Poak View Post
    Incorrect.

If he arrived on the scene to see you resisting an officer that was trying to place you in custody, even if that arrest was illegal, he would be justified in assisting that officer with force.

The burden of the arrest would fall on the officer who initiated it. You could file suit on the first officer, no chance in hell on the second.

ETA: memcop beat me to it
    'Burden' is the perfect words to describe the task of an officer arresting another for brutality, for them it's a burdensome process and generally something they try and avoid, half a dozen or more officers were involved in the systematic and deadly beating of Kelly Thomas, and only one is facing murder charges (another is facing involuntary manslaughter - as if a gang beating a man to death is involuntary lol).

If an American cop hits you, then you'd better disable them in any way possible and gtfo as quickly as you can before they beat you to death or put 50 bullets in you like they did to Sean Bell, before they steal any of your property and call it "asset forfeiture".

"Now see my fists? They are getting ready to **** you up." - Officer Manuel Ramos speaking to an already overpowered Thomas.

Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000) Poak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ABCT View Post
    These days cops don't let their victims actually get to court alive.
    ]
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you've never tussled with someone with extreme mental illness.

Where those cops wrong? I don't know, I wasn't there. It's real easy to look at a picture and Monday morning quarterback the whole thing.

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    I would take my beating then sue the department.

You show up in court and both of you are bruised it doesn't look good for you.

You show up in court and you look beat up to **** and the officer is fine it looks a bit better.
    Or you get your ass whooped so bad that you die in the hospital like that one guy. F U C K the police.
    Good things take time.

Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spartic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Umad the laws are written with us as an exception to the rule?
    You sound like a typical stupid cop who likes to show off his power. In reality you have no power. If a cop killed a close member of my family I would definitely kill him. Cops shouldn't feel safe in any way because they have a badge. Life offers us all equal conditions. Fuk with the wrong people, cop or not, you will get hurt.

hahahahaha I couldn't keep a straight face typing this. In all seriousness though, cops should not abuse their power provided by the law. If/when cops do this I see them as the lowest of the low.. That is much worse than a simple criminal. This might have been off topic, but you do sound like you like your power just a little too much. Maybe being a cop IRL and a mod online has made you think you are the man.

nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100) nickt43 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GaiusBaltar View Post
    Let's say you are threatened for your life can you hit back? isn't it legitimate defence?
    haha i guess this would come down to a racial thing. If your black or hispanic you might as well hit back, even if you dont they'l most likely say you did.

ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ABCT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sharkweek50 View Post
    protect and serve =/= intimidate and beat?
    Nah, it's intimidate, beat, kill and steal.

Check this out, if you don't get maimed or murdered by an American cop you may just get everything you own stolen:
    Officer Larry Bates: Liar, Thief, and the Face of “Asset Forfeiture” in Tennessee
    Posted on 14 May 2012 by William Grigg

The face of a thief and a liar: Officer Larry Bates

In the State of Tennessee, highway robbery in the name of “asset forfeiture” is commonplace — and Monterey PD Officer Larry Bates, who stole $22,000 from New Jersey businessman George Reby, is the embodiment of this unfathomably corrupt practice.
    Reby, an insurance adjuster, was stopped for speeding by Bates on Interstate 40. Like too many honest and innocent people, Reby made the mistake of answering questions posed by the armed stranger who materialized at the driver’s side door.
    Bates asked if Reby was carrying any large amounts of cash.
    “I said, `Around $20,000,” Reby recalled in a television interview with the Nashville CBS affiliate. “Then, at that point, he said, `Do you mind if I search your vehicle?’ I said, `No, I don’t mind.’ I certainly didn’t feel I was doing anything wrong. It was my money.”
    In fact, the ingenuous businessman actually handed the money to the officer.
    What Reby didn’t understand is that through the practice of “civil asset forfeiture,” every traffic stop is a potential highway robbery — and police everywhere are encouraged to view cash and other valuables as subject to confiscation on the pretext that they are “proceeds” of narcotics trafficking. All that is necessary is for the officer to cobble together what he considers a plausible statement justifying his suspicion — however emancipated from the facts of the case — that the money or valuables is connected to actual or potential narcotics commerce.
    Bates didn’t arrest Reby. He did, however, steal his money, later insisting that this was proper because the businessman “couldn’t prove it was legitimate.” In the work of fiction he filed later as an official affidavit, Bates invoked his “training” to justify the seizure, insisting that “common people do not carry this much currency.”
    “On the street, a thousand-dollar bundle could approximately buy two ounces of *******,” Bates told a news reporter for Channel 5, as if this crashing non-sequitur ended the discussion.
    Reby explained — and documented — that he had an active eBay bid on a car. Pressed by the reporter, Bates admitted that Reby had said as much during the traffic stop.
    “But you did not include that in your report,” the TV reporter pointed out in his interview with Bates.
    “If it’s not in there, I didn’t put it in there,” simpered the officer — offering an evasive answer of the sort that comes readily to a practiced liar and thief.

Asked why he hadn’t mentioned this germane fact in his report, Bates took refuge in sullen silence before replying: “I don’t know.”
    Bates had told the judge that Reby had hidden the money inside “a tool bag underneath trash to [deter] law enforcement from finding it.”
    While it is indeed a good idea to conceal your money from armed robbers in government–issued costumes, Reby had done nothing of the kind: “That’s inaccurate; I pulled out the bag and gave it to him,” he told the reporter.
    Making use of access to a computerized database, Bates learned that Reby had been arrested on suspicion of ******* use twenty years ago, but never convicted. It’s quite likely that the same is true of at least some of the people who work alongside Officer Bates.
    In Tennessee, forfeiture proceedings are conducted ex parte, which means that the judge only heard the thief’s side of the story. Reby didn’t learn about the hearing until well after the fact — and if he hadn’t gone to the media, it’s likely he would have lost his money permanently. He had to travel back to Tennessee in order to get a check that was reluctantly written by a police department that refused to apologize for robbing him at gunpoint.
    Spectacles of this kind are common on Interstate 40 in Tennessee, where officers from two drug task forces prowl the highway in search of cash they can seize through civil asset forfeiture.
    Kim Helper, District Attorney for Tennessee’s 21st Judicial District, insists that the highway robbery scheme is “a way for us to continue to fund our operations so that we can put an end to drug trafficking and the drug trade within this district.” Of course, those two objectives — “continued funding” and “an end to drug trafficking” — are mutually incompatible.
    Officers assigned to the task force often ignore actual narcotics shipments, choosing instead to focus almost exclusively on seizing money. This means concentrating on the westbound side of the highway, where the cash is believed to be found, rather than the eastbound lane, which is supposedly used to shuttle drugs in from Mexico.
    As Nashville’s CBS affiliate reported last year, the salaries paid to the officers involved in this highway robbery ring are paid directly out of the cash and other assets seized by them; this means that police often find themselves competing to stop and shake down the same cars, sometimes nearly coming to blows in the process.
    Larry Bates is an appropriate poster child for the Highway Robbers in uniform who haunt Interstate 40.

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mem causing trouble up in here
    No lifting crew

jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jxm26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The departments use of force continuum will either save your ass, or our ass in court

Just depends on who was justified and what proof there is to back it up

Ex. If ur resisting and u get a knee to the common peroneal to take u down and u decide to swing at the officer, don't expect the court to take ur side
    Last edited by jxm26; 05-15-2012 at 10:05 AM.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GaiusBaltar View Post
    I wouldnt resist to the second officer, so he would have no right to hit me. If he hit me, it would be an illegal hit
    why would you resist the first and not the second? If he/they are wrong, that doesn't change anything...

But, not getting in that situation in the first place is the smartest move.

I'm pretty sure I won't ever hit ANYONE, EVER.. BUT, if I do, a cop is probably last on the list.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No my job first and foremost would be to protect the "victim" by reasonable means.

My job then would be to use the amount of force necessary to effect an arrest which would be matching force if need be.

If you layed down or stopped and put your hands up then thats a different story, one we werent talking about until you changesd the facts of the issue.
    If you came while I was beating that *******, I'd stop and surrender. But then lets be real, you'd be beat me until I couldnt walk straight forever.

Originally Posted by Poak View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you've never tussled with someone with extreme mental illness.

Where those cops wrong? I don't know, I wasn't there. It's real easy to look at a picture and Monday morning quarterback the whole thing.
    You're right, I am not one who enjoys beating up the mentally ill.

Watch the damn video you psychopath cop apologist. It's not a matter of 'Monday morning quarterbacking', it's about discerning between protecting and serving, and a clear and obvious gang murder.
    The officers then repeatedly shocked Thomas with Tasers, beat him with the butts of the Tasers and flashlights, and slammed him into the ground.[11] A video of the event surfaced, and Thomas can be heard repeatedly screaming in pain while officers tasered him (up to five times according to a witness statement) in the video, and screaming "Dad! Dad!".[12] Six officers were involved in subduing Thomas, who was unarmed and had a history of mental illness....... Rackauckas provided evidence that Thomas did comply with orders from Officer Ramos, who had put on latex gloves and asked Thomas "Now see my fists? They are getting ready to **** you up."
    And what did Fullerton police do in response to these murders, they raised money to defend the thugs, put them all on paid leave and tried to buy off the family with $900,000 of tax payer funds.

Sickening.

Originally Posted by nickt43 View Post
    haha i guess this would come down to a racial thing. If your black or hispanic you might as well hit back, even if you dont they'l most likely say you did.
    It's not a racial thing at all. It's a power thing, if you're a citizen American cops will want to violently dominate you to satisfy both their own sick fetishes and those of their globalist masters, and afterwards boast like memcop did that "[Umad] the laws are written with us as an exception to the rule?"

GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100) GoldenThor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MoneyFingerz View Post
    its not what you know, its what you can prove
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No matter how angry - it's best not too.

If they're mocking you, looking down on you.. talking as if their on a high hourse - completely mocking your life.

WHOOP.ASS.

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Umad the laws are written with us as an exception to the rule?
    If you are a real cop and your not trolling then your a scumbag .... I'm hoping your trolling because its attitudes like that that get the good ones slotted when some poor bastard feels like he has nothing else to lose.
    I believe in karma, it comes in many forms but sometimes that form is by way of Dirk_Diggler, Iceman1800, 400lb Gorilla, wraith1234 and also TheDukeUSMC. My jimmies rustled status /10=0. My inability to randomly neg *******s in a meaningful manner /10=10

Tank crew~

robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000) robfromlbc is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol goodnight sweet prince
    if i did that around here especially not being white id get shot as soon as i raised a hand to the officer

Originally Posted by notsoslimjim View Post
    If you are a real cop and your not trolling then your a scumbag .... I'm hoping your trolling because its attitudes like that that get the good ones slotted when some poor bastard feels like he has nothing else to lose.
    In America there are no "good ones".

When the rare good American police officer refuses to abide by Code-Blue and aid in the vicious beating of defenceless citizens, they are quickly suspended and terminated, as officer Regina Tasca found after she first refused to aid a male officer in gang beating a drunk, 5" 100lbs woman in New Jersey and later intervened to defend a mentally ill man who was the subject of a medical call and quickly found himself being brutally assaulted by a gang of armed male officers from another jurisdiction... when you systematically terminate any genuine peace officer you're left with a bunch of psychopaths, most of whom are roid abusers, excessively armed and all of whom have complete impunity from their crimes under the law:

On April 29, 2011, Tasca was on patrol when she got a call for medical assistance. Former Bogota Council Member Tara Sharp, concerned about the erratic behavior of her 22-year-old son Kyle, called the police to take him to the hospital for a psychological evaluation. Requesting police intervention, particularly in cases of this kind, is never a good idea. Sharp was exceptionally fortunate that Officer Tasca was the first to respond: She has years of experience as an EMT and had just completed specialized training on situations involving psychologically disturbed people.

Once on the scene, Tasca acted quickly to calm down the distraught young man.

"When the call came, I heard that a couple of officers from Ridgefield Park were coming to provide backup, which I thought was OK, Tasca related to Pro Libertate. "Kyle had been shouting and swearing when I got there, but I got him calmed down." The young man’s mood changed abruptly when he saw the other officers arrive.

"He noticed them and asked me, `Why is there another police officer here from another town?’ Then he said that he was leaving, and he moved maybe two or three steps when one of the Ridgefield officers jumped him."

Sgt. Chris Thibault tackled Kyle, wrapped him in a bear hug, and attempted to handcuff him. Within an instant, Sgt. Joe Rella piled on and began to slug Kyle in the head while his horrified mother screamed at the officers to stop.

Tasca instinctively did what any legitimate peace officer would do: She intervened to protect the victim, pulling Rella off the helpless and battered young man. Eventually the Ridgefield officers handcuffed Kyle – then turned their fury on Tasca.

"One of them yelled at me, `We can’t have this!’" she recalled. "I said, we `can’t have’ what? There was no reason to take that kid to the ground and start slugging him. This was a medical assistance call, and the mother was sitting their screaming at them to stop beating on their son. I didn’t fail to aid another officer; I acted to stop a beatdown."

Two days later, Tasca was summoned by her captain, who informed her that she was being suspended pending a disciplinary hearing. She learned that in addition to "using force" to stop Rella’s assault on Kyle Sharp, Tasca was accused of failing to assist Bogota Officer Jerome Fowler when he was "assaulted" by an intoxicated woman on April 3.

http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w256.html

Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hanzala is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you could hit back but it would be a really stupid thing to do imo.

saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000) saberu315 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Although I don't agree with the police on a lot of things there is sometimes too much cop bashing.
    Just because one guy is a dick cop doesn't mean they all are. Ive seen cops take some serious blows in a fist fight and not shoot because the other person was unarmed.

But if someone with a gun punches me for no reason I'm either gonna take it or I plan on murdering him before the fight is over.
    The fact that he is a police officer has no bearing once you start swinging back.

dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000) dep9sport is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OldManFerg View Post
    Somewhat related;

Drove by cop car this morning who was blatantly talking on his cell phone while driving past me.

I immediately PIT maneuvered him and decided to let him off with a warning (not srs but he was on his fcking phone). Been illegal here for over a year now.
    I'm so sick of listening to you snubs who think cops cant talk on the phone while driving. It is written in that they can.
    Negs for life:
    -Team Punishment

MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchellN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look at laws of your state
    Was fat, still kinda fat
    230 -> 196 -> 180 by the end of June

notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    assaulting a police officer is a serious offence op

Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wnc817 View Post
    I think Fleece "Booty warrior" Johnson has some booty smashing duties to do.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on your location OP

Do you live in a third world country or the US? If so, only if you have a deathwish.

Do you live in a Western European/Scandinavian country? Would not recommend but atleast you would survive it.

Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, If I saw you assaulting anyone be it an officer or joe shmoe and I knock you the fuk out I'm goo mang. I acted in good faith as long as the perception was there.

Part of it. They would settle probably and pay your bills.
    God this planet sucks

Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember when I was young I used to want to live in america, its threads like this that show me how wrong I was.
    Misc ninja

Thumbhead brah

Northern Irish Brah

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol at adults ITT acting all surprised when people are put in power and use it to their advantage.

It is a trust system...the same system you use on kids in school. We as a society trust that the system in place can give a man/woman a gun, weapons, power, training, and that they will act objectively all the time with little to no errors in judgement etc. And at the moment unless someone with enough power has a revolutionary idea to change the system we are still going to entrust that system. It is either that or live in anarchy, and then you will really seen human nature.

People nowadays on average are more safe and live longer. Is it possible that you get placed in a really ****ed up situation at some point in your life (or multiple points) of course it is, and you will have to make a hard decision. It is going to be that way until you or someone else comes up with a revolutionary idea and has enough power to change the system.

And as someone else said even though there are stories about corruption, and what not 1st world countries have it really really well. Especially in our country where you can sue and people can lose their jobs over any little thing.

SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000) SuperShamou is just really nice. (+1000)
    lets be real here...

very recent true story here...
    -friend of mine gets his van stolen.
    -buncha high schoolers looking for something to go to the grad party in.
    -cops go to grad party
    -kids throw beer bottles at them
    -cops leave
    -kids destroy van
    -not a single thing done about it.

++ Positive Crew ++
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    *used to weigh about treefiddy crew* (153KG/ 338lbs to be exact)

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Memcop: how realistic is it to have corrupt cops in the system, is it something that is actively being worked on to keep these types out of having such power or does it honestly run rampant??? (srs) I've no clue how big the city is you work in or anything but have you ever actually had your life in jeopardy in your line of work, did it effect your view/outlook on life?
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unfortunately memcop I find it very hard to trust most cops these days, so many of them do their job in the wrong way.
    It may be a farfetched example, but what if a cop was being way too physical with you even though you werent resisting at all maybe because hes had a bad day or something? Like ive been justing standing in front of a cop car and had the cop almost deck me into the car then start searching me, I mean why be so physical like that for NO reason? Its as if he was looking to start a problem or something like he wanted me to resist so he could be even more physical.
    Also was threatened to get "slammed" after the cop was looking straight at me and I had to wipe my nose because I had a nasty cold once when my hands were on the car...obviously not really supposed to move or anything and keep hands on the car but wtf man? Thats totally unessicery.

A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) A4min is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    unless you want an as shole where your face use to be....would not recommend